Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Probably not my cup of tea, but gimmick looks still nice.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
^I'll put that in tactical.

Fights in Tight Spaces
Release Date: 2020
Turn-based, Tactical, Deck Building, Protect The Target

Of Mist and Shadows
Release Date: 2021
Roguelike, Turn-based, Grid-based Combat, Write Your Spells, Procedural Dungeon Generation

The Black Grimoire: Cursebreaker
Release Date: TBA
Top-Down Camera, Real-time, Open World, Classless, Single Character

Maneater
RELEASED!
Shark, Open World, Action, Third Person

Blackthorn Arena
RELEASED!
Crew Management, RtwP, Gladiators, Arena Management, Tactical

Last edited:
Anyone know what happened to Paraonia: Happiness is Mandatory?

I've tried contacting the devs on numerous occasions and have been met with silence. Was really looking forward to the game, but all media accounts related to it have gone silent since roughly January, after the beta was released on Epic and then removed from the store.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Magister
Release Date: August 25 2020
Turn-based, Detective, Pixel Graphics, Random Murder Mystery Generation

Now on Steam EA:
Rising Lords
Release Date: TBA (Available on Steam EA)
Turn-based, Tactical, Deck Building, Board Game Elements, Armies

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
亦春秋 Power Of Seasons
Release date: TBA (Available on Steam EA)
Chinese (No English Translation), Action, Third Person, Puzzles

Taskforce: The Mutants of October Morgane
Release date: July 24 2020
Tactical, Turn-based, Mission-based, Party-based, Sci-Fi

Frag
Release Date: TBA
Roguelike, Tactical, Turn-based, Party-based, Gridless Combat

Dice or Die
Turn-based, Survival, Crafting, Die Rolls, Single Character

Beyond Mnakind
Release date: 2021
First Person, Time Travel, Survival, Open World

Death end re;Quest 2
Release Date: Summer 2020
JRPG, Turn-based Combat, Party-based, Visual Novel, Third person

Last edited:

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
The Void Pyramid guy will release one more of his own things, this one is actually a big version of some small game I've played from him, I don't remember much about it though' :

I still haven't played Alien Squatter, his last game, I'm slightly reluctant because of the mentions of dating and aspects which looks a bit like life-sim stuff while I liked that Void Pyramid was basically a dungeon crawler.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Aethyr
Release date: TBA
Action, Pixel Graphics, Crafting, Open World, Top-Down Camera

Balrog
Release date: March 2021
Action, Single Character, Isometric, Exploration

The Zone: Stalker Stories
Release date: 2021
Post-Apocalyptic, Deck Building, Turn-based, Hand Painted Graphics

SpellForce 3: Fallen God
RTS, Squad-based, Standalone Expansion, Base Building

Torchlight III
Hack 'n Slash, Isometric, Upgrade Fort, Co-op, Random Item/Dungeon Generation

Persona 4 Golden
RELEASED!
JRPG, Anime, Turn-based, Party-based, School

Koi Unleashed
RELEASED!
RtwP, Party-based, Japan, Guild Management

1971 Project Helios
RELEASED!
Turn-based, Tactical, Post-apocalyptic, Skill Trees, Factions

Last edited:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://goldenaxegames.itch.io/lonesomegame
Lonesome is a single player hack and slay rpg in an atmospheric low polygone style world that is created via appearing and disappearing tiles. It is controlled via mouse and hot keys.

A terrible plague is spreading across the country. Many people have been infected. Once they loose the fight, instead of just dying, they turn into horrible living dead. While you travel alongside the beautiful landscapes you try to find the source of this plague.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom