Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

ChildInTime

Savant
SkdB95O.png

This looks like Sims or SFM.

Last edited:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Canon is serious business
It isnt serious business but lets say you wanna buy a fork, and some retard had the brillant idea that you always wanted to buy a spoon, you say you want a fork, then the same retard claims you dont want to buy his spoon because you are racist. This is where the entertainment media got to. I dont care about 100% canon consistency, it is just entertainment, but most times people change it, it is for the worse, especially when inferior writers start shitting on the original canon ideas to prove they are better when they are really shit. Hey, if someone had an idea for a product and that product had an audience and you are buying the IP for that audience, maybe, just maybe, there are some good ideas in there otherwise there wouldnt be an audience in there.

I really dont understand those tards with incredible canon revisionist ideas, you bought the IP for the audience then you shit on the audience and try to force them buying something else, What is the point? You are shitting on the same thing you bought.

If you listen: "The original canon is problematic and we will change it to be better.", be certain that the result will be shit, you always produce your better work when you are on the position of being humble, if the canon had bad ideas, the product wouldnt have an audience and if you ignore that, you are a fool. George Lucas got worse and worse the more arrogant he became, when his carrer was at knife's edge with studios breathing on his neck, he produced his better work. Hey, at least George was entitled to his arrogance, even if it was worse for him, much worse, is seeing this kinda of bullshit from people that never did anything to deserve that like Rian Johnson and other brillant canon revisionists.

Zyondyne

Scholar
After such a long time without any new footage whatsoever, this trailer is a tad disappointing...

Last edited:

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
"Creepy" scenes with 1950s music are cliche and have become old at this point. Maybe don't populate your game with aborted ideas that were old 10 years ago? Also, stop trying to make this chick happen, she has nothing on Jeanette or VV. VV confirmed to me that I'm not gay when I was a teen, this chick makes me reconsider that confirmation.

Last edited:

CyberModuled

Arbiter
Paradox/Hardsuit Labs: "We want to take mental illness into account for the Malkavian race clan in Bloodlines 2 more seriously and make less jokes about it."

Also Paradox/Hardsuit Labs:

6scvms.png

As if it weren't already bad enough they were fucking fishing for brownie points to begin with on something NOBODY ever complained about regarding Bloodlines 1. They have no fucking idea what they're doing and it's amazing. Fuck this project so badly already.

Last edited:

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
The character models look so artificial. I don't think uncanny valley is the type of horror the developers have in mind for this game.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Not a fan of that trailer, because it seemed like a missed opportunity. I thought they had Rick Schafer back? Why not showcase his work again?

I found one of the trailers for the first game. Interesting what they did or did not emphasize.

Vincente

Arbiter
Clan, my bad. Too ticked off at this trailer to even think straight at this point. Have they even been doing anything since that E3 presentation and indefinite delay. It looks about as bad

It looks way more polished, like that street scene in 0:53 looks really good in my opinion. If E3 was closed alpha this would be closed beta I would say. Not the facial animations though. Like that woman in 1:01 looks so lifeless.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
the jank in the trailer is a signal towards the quality of the game. the effort is going into the quality of the writing and quest designs, not the animation. if all you care about are graphics and polish, the cyberpoz thread is that way--->

Last edited:

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Animations and facials expression do satisfy me. This is wholesome improvement overall. Now they need to nail the gameplay and writing to make Vamily proud.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This reminds me a bit of how people reacted to the funny Wasteland E3 trailer last year.

They updated their website with new stuff!

http://www.bloodlines2.com/

Damp was facetuned
QSGbFWI.png

I like the website's new theme.

These screenshots are new, I think?

Strong Dishonored stealth vibes in that third one.

There's also a new Community section with links to various social media, YouTubers and related stuff. Surprisingly no new unlockable rewards in the Account page, though.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Looking forward beating the shit out of some poor guy in an alley with a tire iron

I don't know man, gotta be enthusiastic about something at the very least

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom