Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Ok, so what's going to happen with this ARG feed is that the vampires invited all these people to the party to fatten them up on 'sensory delights' and then at the end they're going to come out and feed on them. Kind of odd all the 'staff' are wearing these long butcher-like coats.
Would be funny if everyone was actors and they butchered the crowd on livestream

Space Nugget

Would be funny if everyone was actors and they butchered the crowd on livestream
images

Hellion

Arcane
I shall wear my in-game cheap t-shirt with pride, then.

PS. Now they've started community voting on Twitch lol. Almost 5k people watching.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Just realized when someone said it in the stream chat... 'What's with the labsuits?' I'm guessing the club 'staff' are Hardsuit Labs developers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom