Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming early 2025

tommy heavenly6

Learned
New preorder editions and refunds makes me think most of the old VTMB2 is gone.
They got rid of all the old screenshots on the Steam page and even got rid of the logo to get rid of the guy. They kept the setting and the basic premise, assume everything else is gone.

Goodbye and good riddance to Mr. Damp:
capsule_616x353.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

library_600x900.jpg
library_600x900.jpg

library_hero.jpg

library_hero.jpg

Rip Christina Hendricks lookalike. Too busty for a current game.

001441-1640x883.jpg

The last toast

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
They got rid of all the old screenshots on the Steam page and even got rid of the logo to get rid of the guy. They kept the setting and the basic premise, assume everything else is gone.

capsule_616x353.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

library_600x900.jpg
library_600x900.jpg

library_hero.jpg

library_hero.jpg

original VtMB2 with mr. Damphir looking like a gothic bad-ass TWU sitting up a ferris wheel because HE'S A CRAZY MOFO with the lit up night skyline in the background, hand extended to invite you to be a gothic bad-ass with him - SOUL
nu-VtMB2 latecomers featuring boring nondescript ruins; could be a TLoU sequel, could be a sequel to The Division, could be whatever random ass extraction lootershooter Fortnite-like with in-app purchases were there no written title, probably commissioned and delivered by some pajeet on fiverr - NO SOUL

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
nu-VtMB2 latecomers featuring boring nondescript ruins;
They were there in the Hardsuit Labs game.

And Mr. Damp or whatever it's called was always an edgy, tryhard one-note character. I'm glad he is gone.

EDIT:

Last edited:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
New preorder editions and refunds makes me think most of the old VTMB2 is gone.

capsule_616x353.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

library_600x900.jpg
library_600x900.jpg

library_hero.jpg

library_hero.jpg

Rip Christina Hendricks lookalike. Too busty for a current game.

001441-1640x883.jpg

The last toast
Who's that? Was she supposed to be a vampire? Ventrue clan, I would imagine, or Toreador?

Semiurge

Cipher

capsule_616x353.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

library_600x900.jpg
library_600x900.jpg

library_hero.jpg

library_hero.jpg

original VtMB2 with mr. Damphir looking like a gothic bad-ass TWU sitting up a ferris wheel because HE'S A CRAZY MOFO with the lit up night skyline in the background, hand extended to invite you to be a gothic bad-ass with him - SOUL
nu-VtMB2 latecomers featuring boring nondescript ruins; could be a TLoU sequel, could be a sequel to The Division, could be whatever random ass extraction lootershooter Fortnite-like with in-app purchases were there no written title, probably commissioned and delivered by some pajeet on fiverr - NO SOUL

The implication there is that he's about to cut off your hand with that cleaver if you take his hand. 90s edgy-cool malkavian.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Who's that? Was she supposed to be a vampire? Ventrue clan, I would imagine, or Toreador?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Graham_(Seattle_madame) but a vampire
Graham may also have been ahead of her time regarding LGBTQ rights. According to Libbie Hawker, the author of the historical fiction novel Madam about Lou Graham, she may have been in a same-sex partnership, and may have employed trans women.

LGBT and venereal diseases? Well, I never...

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Oh finally, free marketing for my vampire titty game! I mean, VtMB2. Yay!

The few environment screenshots(?) they shared already look better than the previous stuff. But I'm more interested in character models.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
RIP big vampire tits 2019-2023, I hardly knew ye.
Haha, I kept telling people that having a character who looked like that was hardly indicative of an "SJW game" but few agreed. You only miss them when they're gone!

(Hardsuit were totally woke though, let's be real)

Delterius

Arcane
I *just* sold half of my pre-order stock options to sven vicke. And he's using the re-sale proceeds to fund the belgian war effort (finishing BG3). This is inconceivable!

Last edited:

Wesp5

Arcane
The implication there is that he's about to cut off your hand with that cleaver if you take his hand. 90s edgy-cool malkavian.

From my contact with the original HSL developers I know who this was supposed to be, but any observant Bloodlines fan can figure it out ;)!

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I told you guys... I told you Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2 was going to be showcased this year. You all laughed at keeping my preorder.

No one is laughing now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom