Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

gruntar

Augur
2zraWLJ.jpeg

This is one of the worst character designs I've ever seen.
That body proportions...
45538.jpg

Semiurge

Cipher
And besides Wesp5 will fix the game, won't ya bud?
Not the way it currently looks to me. I only fix games that I really love ;)!
You don't choose who you fall in love with, summer child. I can already sense your passion for Phyre, it will burn all your free time as you dedicate your life to making more fashionable clothes mods for her.

I want a Barry Manilow head to go with that blazer outfit. Wesp5 make it so.

2zraWLJ.jpeg

This is one of the worst character designs I've ever seen.
That body proportions...
45538.jpg

No men, no women. No adults, no children. No races, no classes. No choice, no difference. No point, no sense. No life, no death.

True modern horror.

There is only The Party, The Party is all there is.

Bulo

Scholar
a Nosferatu out in the open wouldn't break the Masquerade nowadays
I've joked about this with friends. Jack's speech about cell phone cameras during the first game's tutorial wouldn't hold up today. You could upload a 4k video of a vampire feeding in public and everyone watching would just assume they were on bath salts or fentanyl or something

Child of Malkav

Erudite
I've joked about this with friends. Jack's speech about cell phone cameras during the first game's tutorial wouldn't hold up today. You could upload a 4k video of a vampire feeding in public and everyone watching would just assume they were on bath salts or fentanyl or something
A nosferatu opens up a youtube channel "hacking tips and tricks" as well as life hacks, make-up lessons, deepfake videos teaching people to spot AI deepfake technology bullshit, how to dress to impress for halloween, best programming languages, job applications for a cool, edgy, night club for nerds down in the sewers, LARP-ing as vampires. Share, like and subscribe.
This above would be the talk and everything if the "vampires" were to show themselves.

jackofshadows

Magister
Phyre is supposed to be Armenian, right? Twist: The designer is just a fan of Anna from Red Scare.

EWerCtuXkAAT1gH
Like I said, the mug. Like, why this hypothetical supposed fan couldn't take an attractive face for an aspiration and took the face of his departed gramma instead?

Caim

Arcane

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Phyre is supposed to be Armenian, right? Twist: The designer is just a fan of Anna from Red Scare.

EWerCtuXkAAT1gH
Like I said, the mug. Like, why this hypothetical supposed fan couldn't take an attractive face for an aspiration and took the face of his departed gramma instead?

Hey!

This girl has the correct vampire design!

And a second thought - real life has more vampires than video games.

Semiurge

Cipher

EWerCtuXkAAT1gH

The same reason femRyder's face was downgraded after they had already sourced it from an attractive model.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

EWerCtuXkAAT1gH

Hey!

This girl has the correct vampire design!

And a second thought - real life has more vampires than video games.

Now I see that the photo narrows her optically. Her legs must be shapely.

Harthwain

Magister
I think it's more a matter of the crooked mirror and camera lens.
I don't think so. Look at her boots. Her thighs are about the same width. She is just the typical woman who thinks weight number on the scale is all that matters when it comes to looking attractive. I'd rather take a meaty woman who weights a lot more but is shaped much more nicely because she exercises her meaty bits.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I think it's more a matter of the crooked mirror and camera lens.
I don't think so. Look at her boots. Her thighs are about the same width. She is just the typical woman who thinks weight number on the scale is all that matters when it comes to looking attractive. I'd rather take a meaty woman who weights a lot more but is shaped much more nicely because she exercises her meaty bits.

You may be right in your assessment of this photo. But skeleton women also have their charm in bed, if you know how to approach them properly. Sex is obviously different with a more voluptuous woman, but exploration is one of the reasons why sexuality is the greatest journey of our lives.

Harthwain

Magister
But skeleton women also have their charm in bed, if you know how to approach them properly.
If you're a necromancer, maybe. I wouldn't know.

Sex is obviously different with a more voluptuous woman, but exploration is one of the reasons why sexuality is the greatest journey of our lives.
You do you, but I am not attracted to skeletons. I'd rather take an average woman and encourage her to exercise so she shapes up nicely. Even something as basic as running or riding a bike can produce amazing results in as little as a year (or less). But anorexic women are incredibly difficult to deal with. So much so it's better to scratch the idea of fixing them and look for someone else instead.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
But skeleton women also have their charm in bed, if you know how to approach them properly.
If you're a necromancer, maybe. I wouldn't know.

Well, if possible, I try to play a necromancer in every RPG :D

Sex is obviously different with a more voluptuous woman, but exploration is one of the reasons why sexuality is the greatest journey of our lives.
You do you, but I am not attracted to skeletons. I'd rather take an average woman and encourage her to exercise so she shapes up nicely. Anorexic women are incredibly difficult to deal with. So much so it's better to scratch the idea of fixing them and look for someone else instead.

I have a more "adventurous" personality. I didn't mean anything like "fixing woman".

Besides, who in this world has ever fixed anyone?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom