Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vote For Grimoire On Steam Greenlight

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
5kosvn.jpg

Did my duty.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
About to top out 1000 in under 9 hours online, no real promotion yet of the page. Keep the hits coming. The tracking statistics beside other high performers make Grimoire look like it is aimed at the stratosphere in current performance. Grimoire outperformed other GL successes in it's first hour and has not yet been up a day. Keep the hits coming. Something amazing is happening. I will get around to some serious notification of sites later today.

karnak

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
About to top out 1000 in under 9 hours online, no real promotion yet of the page. Keep the hits coming. The tracking statistics beside other high performers make Grimoire look like it is aimed at the stratosphere in current performance. Grimoire outperformed other GL successes in it's first hour and has not yet been up a day. Keep the hits coming. Something amazing is happening. I will get around to some serious notification of sites later today.
Assuming this isn't another of your pathologic lies, please don't forget us poor DRM-free peasants, and send some word to the GOG staff.
Here's the Wishlist entry for everyone (including me) who wants to see the Golden Baby fly on GOG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Repressed Homosexual
Thank you and congratulations Cleve, I never stopped believing in you once. I am very eager to play the Steam version. I will upvote it immediately!

It is not healthy for a game to have this much incline all at once.

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape

Grimwah blue balled people for 20 years, and they are coming out in drove to bust the long overdue nut.

I am not surprised.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
this game is never going to get on GOG and nor should it as GOG sucks and steam is great

i hope you will include achievements and trading cards

good luck cleve

Somebody else just recommended it to me. I might have the artwork for achievements and trading cards. It could happen.

trading cards are an easy way to make extra money outside of the sales of the game as they are sold on the steam market and devs get a portion of the card sales

Explorerbc

Arcane
Yeah, I can see it right now. "The game is ready, just a few more pico-issues regarding cards and achievements"

Last edited:

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Just blew through a 1000+ YES votes in 14 hours which I believe is one of the most amazing records for any game on Greenlight, certainly a game that has not actually had a press release yet. 60% of the distance to being in the top 100 games on Greenlight as voted by users. Pretty ... incredible. The madness is spreading contagiously. Tracking projects this game will sell 50,000 copies minimum over a one year period. At the current rate it will be 3000 YES votes in another 48 hours.

SniperHF

Arcane
So if the game is greenlit does the thread leave propser land or is full release the condition?

Also someone should post that "you get down from there golden baby" troll .jpg so I don't have to go dig it up.

Timeslip

Timeslip Softworks
Patron
Developer

Congrats! With 1000, you'll get through on the next batch. A few months ago, that was every 2 weeks. Think the last one was ~ a week ago.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom