Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

War Thunder : WoP - simmers wet dream

Then did that 2 years ago.

wasn't that an april's fool joke?
also please, no more gaijin, they ruined all their games. i remember the first star conflict, which was basically eve online arcade, and it was AWESOME. patch after patch, month after month, more and more grinding, more and more uncalled for features, more and more grinding, more and more grinding. and in the end, more grinding. fuck you.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
There was that one warship game but it sort of flopped.

i can tell you fractured space failed because it was a nice complex game at its core but tried to dumb itself down to get into your average moba definition. a real shame.
dreadnought i remember i joined beta, got angry for something even before downloading the game, so furious i got into an argument trying to have my account deleted, but i can't remember what was it all about.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
i must say it.
our civilization is ready for "world of spaceships". small ships are played like warplanes (3d, respawn), big ships are played like warships (2d, no respawn).
let's use all the computing power we own, shall we? tanks on the ground, warships in low orbit, warplanes can help with either's objectives.
hell, i can't see a single reason why this wouldn't be a huge success, especially since you can sell an endless stream of virtual ships, as scam citizen taught us.

Amazed Wargaming or Gaijin haven't bought the 40k license yet. There's a ready made tank game right there and a fagged audience that'll buy any old shit.

wh40k has not enough vehicles, it's 90% infantry.
btw i'm still sold on the "world of spaceships" idea. the code is already there.

have you any idea how many TENS of vehicles a "world of" game needs? i've seen the warships one have an achievement for owning 500 ships.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
image.png

:negative:1.2 million silver lions gone like tears in the rain, and i still have to suffer to unlock the basic stuff :fuuyeah:

Last edited:

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Congratulations on ANOTHER secret documents leak, now about F-16

As an act of appreciation, playing war thunder now classified as a security risk

I am proud of this community, so far we had leaks on:
Challenger 2, Eurocopter, 3 different Chinese ones (APFSDS, Tank, and Heli), Leclerc, Aussie Abrams, PUMA, 2 different South Korean ones, 2 F-16, MIG-29 and F-15E Strike Eagle

GreyViper

Prophet
New battle pass, new round of grind starts again. Btw I suggest giving Enlisted a try, just do not give them any money.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I really like that the Swedish premium lineup still has a fast SPG with autoloading 120mm and 6 shell rack.

That 1.2 sec intra shell reload really fits my play-style. It is also fast enough that I can get behind the enemy team on a good spawn. Nothing like 6-7 kills before the 5 min mark of the game.

The nubs grinding their early WW2 tanks must really appreciate this valuable life lesson.

i spent all my in-game money i gained during the years to unlock a seemingly interesting anti-air vehicle, sure i'd had fun with it. and i had, for the first 15 seconds, then it goes out of ammo and you're fucked, there's no way to restock ammo for ground vehicles. what a fucking travesty.
since then i stopped playing, i only visit for the daily lottery because that day i also picked between a blueprint and 1m credits which would had changed my roster a lot. since then i had that crate 3 more times, every one i picked between a blueprint and 1m credits, today just again.
i'm definitely uninstalling and hurting myself with world of tanks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom