Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Sore Loser

Savant

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
ps4 users confirmed mentally handicapped

from a previous devstream

finally i'm back, and notice i've been kicked out by my extraordinariy awesome clan even though i had deals with an officer to not to. oh well, no biggie, i friendlisted him to call him again and... i can't find him, and thanks to my normal conditions and to some new medicines, for the love of me i just can't even remember how the clan was called, let alone him (there were a thousand of people among clan and alliance...). in a fit of rage i deleted some people from friendlist and pending, because reasons, but what if i deleted him too? i shouldn't had to, they were people not logging for months, even years, but what if i did and can't remember?
holy shit, i feel like the protagonist of memento. again.

tl;dr: mr 24 looking for active big clan with everything researched.

Codex Year of the Donut
There's a complete lack of things to do for older players, Nightwave is a nice addition compared to garbage like sanctuary onslaught.
I'd like to see them promote the non-wave based combat more e.g., Index/Rathuum, those are quite fun but there's no real reason to do them sans farming endo or credits. Going against a handful of enemies with good AI and strong abilities is a big change of pace from mowing down waves of enemies.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Nightwave screwed casual normie players as myself, I used to quickly do some alerts to get cosmetics, now I have to do a bunch of bs and annoying bs at that. People are saying they ignored most Alerts so they aren't affected, well that is true if you have most cosmetics already or don't give a shit about that, as that isn't my case, this added grinding wall isn't really fun. I find it funny how companies are claiming grinding walls as "new content" now.

DeepOcean

Arcane
I also hate sassy black woman and I wish she'd shut the fuck up already.
I've never heard someone so unfit to be a radio DJ.
Yeah, the sassy black woman is really shit. I dunno what they were trying to achieve with that shit "We have an universe of space ninjas fighting transhuman enemies but we will have a sassy black woman talk meaningless vague shit as if we were on the Earth's 80's."

I also hate sassy black woman and I wish she'd shut the fuck up already.
I've never heard someone so unfit to be a radio DJ.
Yeah, the sassy black woman is really shit. I dunno what they were trying to achieve with that shit "We have an universe of space ninjas fighting transhuman enemies but we will have a sassy black woman talk meaningless vague shit as if we were on the Earth's 80's."

Codex Year of the Donut
Nightwave screwed casual normie players as myself, I used to quickly do some alerts to get cosmetics, now I have to do a bunch of bs and annoying bs at that. People are saying they ignored most Alerts so they aren't affected, well that is true if you have most cosmetics already or don't give a shit about that, as that isn't my case, this added grinding wall isn't really fun. I find it funny how companies are claiming grinding walls as "new content" now.
so as a casual player… You preferred random alerts that could pop up at any time over consistent rewards that can be done at your leisure?
what.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
so as a casual player… You preferred random alerts that could pop up at any time over consistent rewards that can be done at your leisure?
what.
Not to mention the helmets don't cost that many Creds.

Arnust

Savant
Yeah thankfully I already got everything I wanted basicalyly everything I wanted from the old alerts, except the helmets that are uglier than the base one and a single mod. That said most of the Elite Weeklies seem like kind of a ballache, but pretty worth it.

Vaarna_Aarne

I'd say the only one of them that was a bit of an ache was the Bounty one, but that wasn't that much of an issue in the end (it's only 30-40 minutes or so compared to 20 or so for invasions). The only one I could see being trouble is the Kill 100 Eximus one, since that only counts kills that YOU personnally do, but that's only if you (as far as I'm concerned) play Warframe WRONG and pug.

Codex Year of the Donut
I'd say the only one of them that was a bit of an ache was the Bounty one, but that wasn't that much of an issue in the end (it's only 30-40 minutes or so compared to 20 or so for invasions). The only one I could see being trouble is the Kill 100 Eximus one, since that only counts kills that YOU personnally do, but that's only if you (as far as I'm concerned) play Warframe WRONG and pug.
tbh I think the "Kill 100 eximus" one is more towards what they should be aiming for. It's something that can be done just by playing instead of purposely going and grinding specific missions.

Vaarna_Aarne

Yep, it's basically something that depends entirely on your personal killcount.

Although, if you get an Eximus Stronghold sortie, you should be able to easily cap it from 0 to 100 in 1-3 runs depending on type of mission.

Gerrard

Arcane
tbh I think the "Kill 100 eximus" one is more towards what they should be aiming for. It's something that can be done just by playing instead of purposely going and grinding specific missions.
Not in a week though.

Vaarna_Aarne

Cleared in two sessions. The second one was just a formality, since my kill count of Eximus from the launch day of Nightwave was 90.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Well I've gotten a whopping two ranks done of this battle pass or whatever it is they want to call it. At MR26 I can't give enough of a fuck to force myself to do this crap. Especially things like bounties, which were always just shitty mini sorties with awful rewards.

Lhynn

Arcane
Well I've gotten a whopping two ranks done of this battle pass or whatever it is they want to call it. At MR26 I can't give enough of a fuck to force myself to do this crap. Especially things like bounties, which were always just shitty mini sorties with awful rewards.
i completed those easily with the ghoul event.

All in all you need 300k points and you get 430k if you do everything, not counting the constant nightwave capture event that gives 150. You really dont need to farm this, as long as you can get to 30k every week you can complete easily. And its more than doable.

Codex Year of the Donut
Only thing I have left is the eidolon one because I dislike doing eidolons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom