Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

Lhynn

Arcane
He doesn't reward credits. He's not that tough either. But you do need decent weapons

Wild Slop

Arcane
Since they were released I've been inept at Rivens.

Bliblablubb told me of a drama involving a Riven Mafia clan largely responsible for the retarded prices in market, recently their hubris lead to their stranglehold looking like it's going to come crashing down, to a possible fix.

Will this lead to me being able to correctly identify and price my GODLY Rivens?

Keep tuning in to find out!

Codex Year of the Donut
Can't wait for their hysterical crybaby response about how DE getting rid of some of the worst players/worst behavior is a bad thing.
Rivens were a mistake, but it's a step in the right direction.

Gerrard

Arcane
Considering what kind of retards in terms of in-game behavior came out of the woodwork recently here on the Dex I'm sure there are people who would defend them.

Lhynn

Arcane
Rivens werent a mistake, they are essentially the only interesting thing post endgame.
Trading them has been the source of a lot of problems tho.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I wish I would have known about that Riven site long ago.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1066990-riven-trading-toolbuilders-coming-changes/

User named ---PV---Sniga is apparently one of them is on 1st page spouting bs. I don't like spending any time on forums other than the Dex, filthy places, I avoid it whenever I can.

After logging into the Game Forums to complain about the 1hr Survival I was surprised to see a response to a support ticket I wrote, I checked back in today to see another response to an even older one. yippie .

My complaint (let this serve as a warning too) was on how you can lose all of your stacks of Pheromones in the Orb Vallis while hunting once reentering Fortuna. Use one or two of any type out of a stack of 20? You can loose all of that particular stack.

Last edited:
No more basing trades off of what people are posting in trade chat as asking prices, toolmakers will have access to per-platform actual Trade values.
this is the worst thing possible to happen to warframe. it's one of the best f2p games because the paid part is extremely cheap, stuff on market costs peanuts, having them setting prices could (and most probably will) mean hugely raising prices, and with that i could expect the dojo tax to start applying to platinum movements too.
my hope is that they're talking only about rivens, which are already toys for rich kids, otherwise i'm already going to dress up for warframe's funeral.

Codex Year of the Donut
No more basing trades off of what people are posting in trade chat as asking prices, toolmakers will have access to per-platform actual Trade values.
this is the worst thing possible to happen to warframe. it's one of the best f2p games because the paid part is extremely cheap, stuff on market costs peanuts, having them setting prices could (and most probably will) mean hugely raising prices, and with that i could expect the dojo tax to start applying to platinum movements too.
my hope is that they're talking only about rivens, which are already toys for rich kids, otherwise i'm already going to dress up for warframe's funeral.
Nobody is setting prices, they're providing data on trades that happen.
The current riven market is controlled by a handful of losers that purposely overprice everything. They got some guy banned for running a site that helped price rivens.

Codex Year of the Donut
26lEtHp.png

:shittydog:

Codex Year of the Donut
Fucking hell. Went and scanned every data hash, must have taken like two hours.
It leads you to a fucking locked door that can't even be opened yet.

Wild Slop

Arcane
My complaint (let this serve as a warning too) was on how you can lose all of your stacks of Pheromones in the Orb Vallis while hunting once reentering Fortuna. Use one or two of any type out of a stack of 20? You can loose all of that particular stack.
The guy responding to my Support Ticket is being dismissive. Said he looked in to my account and that I probably just used them all up, and marked the issue as being solved. What a dink. I reopened it, responding by saying that it was not solved and the issue is real.

An intrepid fellow here found how exactly to replicate the bug.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1...stroyed-when-switching-to-miningfishing-tool/

How to reproduce:

1. Hunt an animal, and use a pheromone.
  2. Now equip a mining or fishing tool.
  3. Go back to fortuna.
  4. As far as I can tell. EVERYTIME you equiped a mining/fishing tool. You lose EVERY pheromone you used before that again.

Wild Slop

Arcane
The new thing on Venus works like an Excavation. Find the Coolant Mini-spiders near the Exploiter Orb Spider ( check the Temple of Profit, check check?). Each sealed Fissure counts as 1 pt, if you can completely fill the same canister ( 4 times) you get an extra 3 pts.

I don't know what to make of the scannable data doohickey things other than Helios is your friend.

dafuq... i knew of the existence of this last warframe for the first time in the launcher but i'm ready to guess its name: "itsmaam", is it not?

Codex Year of the Donut
Had the double booster from Orb Vallis active, double resource booster active, and my smeeta affinity buff procced when finishing a coolant canister off for a 8x resource buff. Got 8 diluted thermia from a single canister.
:M

Wild Slop

Arcane
My support ticket "helper" keeping up the rude and dismissive response, I made one more response in turn but will need to stop before he retaliates on my account or something (also before I lose my patience and flip out on him). :argh:

Codex Year of the Donut
My support ticket "helper" keeping up the rude and dismissive response, I made one more response in turn but will need to stop before he retaliates on my account or something (also before I lose my patience and flip out on him). :argh:
maybe try closing it and open a separate one to get a different helper?

Wild Slop

Arcane
I thought about directly asking him to send another. And in case I did something like re-submitting and got him again this would probably be the way to go. I don't know.

He says it only appears like I was effected by the bug and that ,I in fact, show as having used my lost items. I'm trying to bring the bug to his attention. How the hell would he know if a bug that used up all the items or if I spammed them on nothing, like he's claiming I did?
A real scam I'm trying to pull over on him, for sure!

I'm best off letting it drop.

Gerrard

Arcane
You mean like the detail of the fact that these guys are just hammering the floor?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom