Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr - WH40K action-RPG from NeocoreGames

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
They finally added the Sororitas class into the Definitive Edition bundle. Previously it was excluded and sold separately for $7.49
Extremely good deal for $8.99 even if you have Martyr/Prophecy
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/939400/
Isn't this game complete fucking ass

No, in fact it's pretty decent. I played through the campaign + expansion and a good part of the new endgame as well.

I'd say the Campaign is pretty good, the expansion is ass and the endgame is quite fun.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
It is a fun game if you like WH40K and you are into Diablo type hack and slashes. Classes feel different and plays like they should. There are even missions that allow you to use a Titan.

Elttharion

Learned
This is online only right? I remember thinking about buying it some time ago but giving up because of this. Have the devs talked about including an offline mode?

Elttharion

Learned
Someone sent this to me. Apparently one of the devs mentioned they have plans to either make the game offline or keep it alive somehow in the future fwiw.

Yoomazir

Educated
I wonder if there's gonna be another expansion, there's still a few locked subsectors on the map.

ADL

Prophet
I hope not unless it includes a complete 3.0 overhaul of the game that retouches a lot of the assets and gets rid of a lot of the jank. At this point I'd prefer a sequel.

Elttharion

Learned
Regarding Availability and Online Functionality
Addressing long-term availability of Inquisitor - Martyr

Inquisitors,

With our recent sale of
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Definitive Edition
many of you wondered whether this might be a sign of imminent delisting or some kind of ceasing of online services. This is absolutely, definitely
not the case.

We believe in preserving our work for future players, so Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr is
not going to be delisted nor become unusable. This is true for all DLCs also. The game was conceived as an online experience and it was presented in an online mode for a reason. However, we'd also like to ensure that everybody can play, so naturally, we have plans to add an offline mode sometime in the near future, with an additional surprise!

In short: Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr
will not be purged from existence. There's one simple reason for this:

The Emperor Protects.
Source

Ok, looks like I am buying the game after all.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I am playing this thing while waiting for Rogue Trader patches. I see nothing in this trailer that would make the game better and it is an average Diablo like. If it was not WK40K based I would have quit it by now.

ADL

Prophet
Seems like this is putting the game in maintenance mode. Hope we get a sequel announcement sometime this year.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I am playing this thing while waiting for Rogue Trader patches. I see nothing in this trailer that would make the game better and it is an average Diablo like. If it was not WK40K based I would have quit it by now.

Honestly I am no longer able to enjoy Diablo-likes anymore, it just feels like too much pointless clicking on the same stuff all the time. However this being 40K I was able to make myself finish the campaign, so there is that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom