Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Reinhardt

Arcane
this shit reminds me modern cinema about medieval - "everyone, even kings, wore black and brown robes smeared with shit!"
if it was a game about an ahistorical version of the grimdark past then making a game that's full of bright colors and rounded edges would be shit, yes
like bg3 compared to previous games?

Codex Year of the Donut

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
It has nothing to do with cleanliness. What is important in eternal war is *functionality*, not appearance. That is why 40k looks gritty.
Mechanical parts need cleaning or they break faster.

If a setting requires people in functional organizations to live in their own squalor, it's a terrible setting. :lol:

Reinhardt

Arcane
who do you think built cathedral and painted it gold and red, nigger?

pic1571650.jpg

Codex Year of the Donut
and if you want to know the real thing missing from the screenshots compared to the artwork, it's the greebling
all of owlscat's work is too clean

but it also really hurts that it looks like cheap plastic toys, just look at the computer monitors in the screenshot

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not like I had any doubt you'd say that.

See, people like you are the reason why RPG decline exists. It exists because you are giving devs a free pass so they can keep fucking us over. You are an apologetic cuck and decline enabler.
Listen, you fucking dumbfuck... I knew you'd be retarded enough to take the bait, which is why I love your edgy ass:

Now break down how much it costs to relocate, not just tech, but employees and all, from Moscow to Nicosia. After your fucking retarded edge lord ass does that, I want you to add the fact that WOTR didn't sell.

And then I want you to make that legendary leap of genius and think: "If I were in charge of this project... would I reuse assets too, or not?"

Go ahead, dumbfuck... dazzle me.

The_Mask

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I want you to add the fact that WOTR didn't sell.

Good
I'm very tempted to make a thread in Site Feedback to take away your buttons. I'd be willing to humble myself and pay with my own privileges just to take yours.

It would be amazing to go back to 2016 luj, where he actually had to argue his points in elaborate posts, because this way everyone would be much more clear on what a complete fucking retard you are.

Blink twice if you're willing to dance. Let's take this to site feedback: your buttons gone for a month, for the same treatment to myself. Let me know if you're willing to take the bait on this one, too.

The_Mask

Patron
You gonna open a spacetime portal in your Romanian village with your butthurt. This is awesome, go on
So that's a "No." - I guess there's a limit to the bait you're willing to take. Cool. It's good to see that you're not willing to expose the full extent of your dumbfuckery. You still haven't posted your homework, though:

How much money does it take to move a full game development studio from Moscow to Nicosia, *with* salary to employees?

Go.

The_Mask

Patron
Buttons say that luj1 is here to shitpost and doesn't really care about this title. So, by a cute leap of thought, I guess, that reusing assets in order to cut costs and save your studio from bankruptcy is a strategy one reasonable person would be willing to take.

Let's all thank luj1 for making basic business practices that reasonable people would be willing to take transparent to us all.

THANK YOU!!!

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
we're at the point where people are defending the MLP version of WH40k just because they love owlscat that much
Wait until the release with criticism ffs, Rusty.
If a chef is standing over my plate with his pants down I don't need to wait to start criticizing.
More like we already found poop on our plate the last two times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom