Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
TODAY IS THE REVEAL , LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Delterius

Arcane

Saravan

Savant
the solution to overreliance with pre-buffing to beat encounters is to also pre-buff the enemies?
thats hardly an owlcat innovation. see: mages in baldurs gate 2, etc.

Yes and? What exactly is your point? Other games made a design flaw so it's acceptable in this game?
It's not a design flaw sweetheart.

Of course it isn't in the eyes of a player that thinks improving combat is done by even more stat padding. Wouldn't expect anything less from a WotR enjoyer.

Delterius

Arcane
the solution to overreliance with pre-buffing to beat encounters is to also pre-buff the enemies?

Yes and? What exactly is your point? Other games made a design flaw so it's acceptable in this game?

Of course it isn't in the eyes of a player that thinks improving combat is done by even more stat padding. Wouldn't expect anything less from a WotR enjoyer.
do you need any help with dispels

Saravan

Savant

do you need any help with dispels

Why do you think this is a matter of difficulty? The issue is the way Fagfinders view how to add depth to combat.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What's fascinating is how you are really grasping at every sliver of straw to try make an incorrect point about the number of actual human companions in the game, yet, at the same time want to convey a point about this not actually mattering anyways.
What's really fascinating is that you seem to have an expert opinion on WOTR, despite hating it and finding it such an SJW game. I told you: "post your time played, and I'll post mine" and you're cucking out when it comes to that point.

I'm starting to think you find WOTR fun, but you're just posting this kind of stuff for brofists.

Salvo

Arcane
What's fascinating is how you are really grasping at every sliver of straw to try make an incorrect point about the number of actual human companions in the game, yet, at the same time want to convey a point about this not actually mattering anyways.
What's really fascinating is that you seem to have an expert opinion on WOTR, despite hating it and finding it such an SJW game. I told you: "post your time played, and I'll post mine" and you're cucking out when it comes to that point.

I'm starting to think you find WOTR fun, but you're just posting this kind of stuff for brofists.
WOTR is plenty of fun before the lategame bloat (and ignoring the SJW shit)

Saravan

Savant

I don't post opinions on games I haven't played. I seem to remember you whining like a bitch about me not finishing the game (because how is it possible to dislike the game else?). When I then posted a screenshot of my end-game achievements you cucked out.

What does it matter if you have 2000 hours more than me on WotR, congrats on being a retard I guess?

As for brofists, I'm surrounded by pathfags in this thread.

Humbaba

Arcane
Bloat is only an issue if you're not bloatmaxxing yourself. I'll admit my first playthrough was a bit rough on core because I didn't know the system too well, and it had been a while since I last played Kingmaker, but on my 2nd and 3rd playthrough I blasted through the game no issue on core as well. Didn't even multiclass.

And I will no longer bite on the muh sjw shit bait.

Salvo

Arcane
Bloat is only an issue if you're not bloatmaxxing yourself. I'll admit my first playthrough was a bit rough on core because I didn't know the system too well, and it had been a while since I last played Kingmaker, but on my 2nd and 3rd playthrough I blasted through the game no issue on core as well. Didn't even multiclass.

And I will no longer bite on the muh sjw shit bait.
It's not bait, I'm not trying to rustle jimmies here, I genuinely like the game

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Fagfinders view how to add depth to combat.

NO one who enjoyed WoTR considers WoTR better than Knights of the Chalice 2 in difficulty and encounter design.

WOTR is plenty of fun before the lategame bloat

Agreed. This is why despite I liking high level, I hope that the next PF game will end up around lv 14/15 like in Rise of the Runelords. High level in every OwlCat game so far is too bloated.

Saravan

Savant
As for brofists, I'm surrounded by pathfags in this thread.
I mean, what kind of person would play a game they hate, so much? Surely a smart person would just find something else to do, right?

This is another standard defence mechanism prevalent among retards like yourself. If you have played WotR and dislike it, why would you play it? If you didn't play it and dislike the game, then you don't "know enough" to criticize it.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
This is another standard defence mechanism prevalent among retards like yourself. If you have played WotR and dislike it, why would you play it? If you didn't play it and dislike the game, then you don't "know enough" to criticize it.
Okay, name a female character, other than a companion or Areelu Vorlesh that is successful in any meaningful capacity. Name 1 transvestite or minority character that is successful in any meaningful way. Name any man that isn't really successful other than any that are under the direct command of a woman.

I mean, you can call me retarded, but then if I ask you to thoroughly analyze what Baphomet's plan is, you're going to start really thinking, and then you might look real awkward with all those retarded ratings dished out.

Like... you have to imagine that I'm not shy to go back and rate all your dumbfuckery as it should be, right? You are smart enough, because you're smarter than me, right... to realize that I'm baiting you.

Delterius

Arcane
I mean, what kind of person would play a game they hate
You're severely underestimate how much pure spite can drive someone.
it's simply impossible not to play progressive icon and financial success rpg game wrath of the righteous. your brain screams that it's woke bullshit. but all of a sudden you've already beta-tested it seven times, start to finish.

for which i am thankful, by the way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom