Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

jackofshadows

Magister
If you oldfags are so tired of trannies then maybe, just maybe don't visit Owlcat threads?

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Arbitrator Shira Calpurnia reporting in.

Shira Calpurnia.jpg

Shira Calpurnia 2.jpg

Shira Calpurnia 3.jpg

Drop Duck

Learned
I'm not particularly psyched about this character but this pathetic mewling over her skin colour and/or lack of feminine features is embarrassing. Isn't it time for you kids to go do your homework or something
Was gonna post something about this after seeing all the triggered nazi posts in this thread thinking that owlcat was finally appealing to my Grace Jones fetish but seeing the image itself it's just some Mediterranean or South Indian boy. This is what an actual Black womxn looks like:

Lr5PFY6.jpg

3wiVCGw.jpg

LCcf1xj.jpg

I continue to be amazed by the army of people obsessed with finding gays, lesbians and trannies in video-games... and excitedly and vocally discussing this topic on game forums.
Do you guys get a hard-on from discovering such characters/topics, or something?
No, we just want proper representation in video gaming since Grace Jones womxn of color matter and should be able to play as themselves and see others like them. Then nazis and commies are butthurt in response since they can't handle powerful and body positive BAME womxn being proud of themselves in video games. Owlcat are fighting the good fight even if they are not as progressive as nazis would have you think they are. All this talk about masculine and androgynous Black femmes and the character is not even Black.

kyosuke

Educated
Patron
Women with short hair = Autism/Lesbian
I miss the simpler times when women with short hair is just that, women with short hair.
Hair length preference wasn't much of an indicator of mental and emotional stupidity in those innocent times.

Also, Tomboys being wiped off the face of the world by them Alphabets animals is a crime against humanity.

Drop Duck

Learned
If you oldfags are so tired of trannies then maybe, just maybe don't visit Owlcat threads?
Warhammer 40K itself has always been trans inclusive. Owlcat is just staying true to the setting. The tabletop game is as pro trans-humanist as you can possibly get and as others have said in this thread it's not even supposed to be grimdark but actually utopian in many ways. Genderqueer space marines are cannon.

JV0HzmG.png

Here's my theory: 40k has really big trans-humanist overtones with the posterboy guys, space marines, going through a process somewhat like an extremely grimdark HRT to become their ideal selves.

Humbaba

Arcane
Warhammer 40K itself has always been trans inclusive. Owlcat is just staying true to the setting. The tabletop game is as pro trans-humanist as you can possibly get and as others have said in this thread it's not even supposed to be grimdark but actually utopian in many ways. Genderqueer space marines are cannon.

JV0HzmG.png

Here's my theory: 40k has really big trans-humanist overtones with the posterboy guys, space marines, going through a process somewhat like an extremely grimdark HRT to become their ideal selves.
936.jpg

Drop Duck

Learned
Because as we all know, space wizards can only ever be pallid dudes. The 41st millennium is a vast setting intentionally designed to let anything be possible, but only if it matches a GW model somewhere.

I mean, it's not as if there's a whole bunch of psykers out there that look perfectly human, or even superhuman. The idea that anyone could be a psyker, with no visible tells, is a bit part of why the Inquisition exists.

Sure, she looks like she'll be annoying as fuck, but there's some serious chasing at shadows going on in here.
Not only that, human supremacy over the alien is one of the biggest driving ideologies within the Empire of Man. A racist empire fan is a walking contradiction.
That's racism mate. It's good that there are human factions that don't let them get away with being xenophobes and that racism and fascism isn't everywhere in the setting, Owlcat's game will show this and trigger the people who don't know the setting so hard. With luck we will get to romance some Slaanesh worshipers, Eldar is a given, kink friendly Dark Elder would be nice. What I really want to see though is a more exotic romanceable companion. If there is a talking necron like that one in Dark Crusade then maybe love can bloom between a death robot and a rogue tradeer.

17JgTAo.jpg

Drop Duck

Learned

JV0HzmG.png

936.jpg
It was never bait. Warhammer 40k is implicitly pro-trans with transformations and transitions being very common in the setting. You even have ace orks completely destroying the gender binary.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
i’m generally not nostalgic nor that conservative but fuck it if i don’t pine for the days where every single thread didn’t devolve into tranny debate

i swear you people are more obsessed by trannies than sex tourists in thailand
It's almost like you have to have eyeballs to see (s)he has no hips.

Drop Duck

Learned
Troll account.
What makes you say that? You were one of few people who knew that in the lore very little of the setting was actually grimdark and most people didn't know a war was going on, so you also probably know that Commissar Sebastian Yarrick is gay and that the setting was always LGBTQ+ friendly. Warhammer 40k is about technological innovation and how we can become better thanks to technology and science. You can't look at that and tell me that it isn't pro-trans. Or look at the orks and say that nonbinary genderqueer people don't have representation within the setting. It's not only the orks but they are very visible for being unisex. In many ways 40k was ahead of the rest of society in representation. The creed of liberalism is also baked into the setting, that there is only one race, the human race, no matter how trans it gets.

So I'm telling you that 40k has never been for pissbabies even if they tried to appropriate it for their disgusting fascist fantasies and you think that makes me a troll?

Humbaba

Arcane
Troll account.
Warhammer 40k is about technological innovation and how we can become better thanks to technology and science.
:deathclaw:
Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned.
So I'm telling you that 40k has never been for pissbabies even if they tried to appropriate it for their disgusting fascist fantasies and you think that makes me a troll?
I hope for your sake that you're a troll because otherwise you're just a certified retard.

Naveen

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What triggers me the most about that picture is that, somehow, you can almost feel her race isn't *black* but actually *American*.

Peachcurl

Cipher
i’m generally not nostalgic nor that conservative but fuck it if i don’t pine for the days where every single thread didn’t devolve into tranny debate

i swear you people are more obsessed by trannies than sex tourists in thailand
Right you are, Grunker.

I continue to be amazed by the army of people obsessed with finding gays, lesbians and trannies in video-games... and excitedly and vocally discussing this topic on game forums.
Do you guys get a hard-on from discovering such characters/topics, or something?
In one of these three cases: yes. Absolutely.

:]

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
*left* let's push trans characters into every single game
*right* hey, there's another game with trans again, is that really necessary?
*left* why do you find so many trans characters in games? you obsessed or something?
RPG Codex is full of cucks who would suck black tranny cock if on it would be written: Good RPG Design or Suck it for Numbers to Go Up. Sadly Owlcat is no longer capable of even that, good rpg design. Yet suckers keep sucking. Another insanity normalized and ship we' re all on will move even deeper into the Chaos territory at warp speed

Fucking spineless nerds

*left* why do you find so many trans characters in games? you obsessed or something?

:lol: :lol:

What makes you say that?

you are a funny man :D
They're being disingenious. That much is obvious. The best predictor for future actions is present and past actions. Owlcat enabled a writer to put their weird cuckold and tranny fetishes into two of their games. So there's no reason to think they won't again. No one normal wants to see it. The only people who like seeing trannies and shallow virtue signaling wogs are those same people. Most people just want to play a game with interesting characters. Which Owlcat have also proven they can't write.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
They're being disingenious. That much is obvious. The best predictor for future actions is present and past actions. Owlcat enabled a writer to put their weird cuckold and tranny fetishes into two of their games. So there's no reason to think they won't again. No one normal wants to see it. The only people who like seeing trannies and shallow virtue signaling wogs are those same people. Most people just want to play a game with interesting characters. Which Owlcat have also proven they can't write.
People think it's Nuclear Physics when it's rather simple. People who hate you, let me emphasize HATE and YOU, will write and make games in which through their characters and story will show you what they think about You. And they, let me repeat: Hate You

Thonius

Arcane

:lol: :lol:

What makes you say that?

you are a funny man :D
In your headcannon she is he, in my headcannon she is tomboy. Now, who's gay?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom