Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games - Void Shadows DLC coming September 24th

Ryzer

Arcane
Add more feats to pick from and more archetypes if possible, the game has a ridiculous character building compared to WOTR.

Beastro

Arcane
Well, yes ok I am a broken record, I admit it.

It's my coping mechanism for how Owlcat have hurt me deep in my soul over the years
MHusKtl.png

Alrighty then.
4atT1g5.gif
So this is where he's disappeared to.

Last edited:

gongal

Scholar
This game seem super gay and retarded. Is it as bad as Wrath of the Trannyous and Boner's Gape 3? Is this some new beta male written warhammer with strong black female characters?

Camel

Scholar
This game seem super gay and retarded. Is it as bad as Wrath of the Trannyous and Boner's Gape 3? Is this some new beta male written warhammer with strong black female characters?
I had reservations after WotR and was pleasantly surprised. The RT portrayal of the W40k setting is spot on.

Vatnik Wumao
So many fall releases.
Really, any notable ?
From the big studios, DA4 (BioWare), Avowed (Obsidian), Starfield's expansion (Bethesda). And from the smaller studios, GreedFall 2 (Spiders) and now Rogue Trader's expansion (Owlcat) as well. There are some other upcoming 2024 releases too, but I'm guessing that stuff like KCD2 (Warhorse) will be releasing in winter rather than autumn.

Yosharian

Arcane
Yeah but most if not all of these games aren't *actually* releasing in autumn, they're actually just starting public betas at that time

I mean imagine how much of a trashfire Owlcat's new DLC must be for them to actually delay it

jf8350143

Liturgist
so I guess the second DLC will comes out next summer, and if there is a season pass 2 then we can wait for another 2 years for them to make it.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Is the movement really clunky in this game or is it just me..
When characters are dodging they just slide across the tiles..
Characters run and suddenly stop running like they are about to trip and fall over.
Group control and movement is really bad in this game.
Also, Pyromancy is so shit in this game...

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2186680/view/4248664999275436273
TactiCon 2024
Lord Captain!

All strategy game lovers rejoice! TactiCon is almost here.

A spectacular game digital convention on Steam is starting in just three days and will be held
July 18-22, 2024
. A whole 4 days of fun, your favorite games, discounts, streams, and much more await you.

And we’re excited to announce that we’ll take part in this glorious event as well!

Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader will be presented with a 35% discount. Do not miss the opportunity to try the game if you haven’t yet or call your friends to share an adventure in co-op with them!

Moreover, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous game, DLCs, and other components will be available with up to 80% off!

See you at TactiCon!

1ca565e78452166fbe5072aa176181869179d24e.png

MjKorz

Educated
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2186680/view/4248664999275436273
TactiCon 2024
Lord Captain!

All strategy game lovers rejoice! TactiCon is almost here.

A spectacular game digital convention on Steam is starting in just three days and will be held
July 18-22, 2024
. A whole 4 days of fun, your favorite games, discounts, streams, and much more await you.

And we’re excited to announce that we’ll take part in this glorious event as well!

Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader will be presented with a 35% discount. Do not miss the opportunity to try the game if you haven’t yet or call your friends to share an adventure in co-op with them!

Moreover, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous game, DLCs, and other components will be available with up to 80% off!

See you at TactiCon!

1ca565e78452166fbe5072aa176181869179d24e.png
Since when do Owlcat games have tactical depth?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom