Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Now Live!

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
$3990 secured so far. I'm sure you'll keep it coming...

Oh and did I mention we got a $600 donation?
That's sweet. I'll donate my 15 bucks here but I cannot pledge at kickstarter because I've quit my last job. Since I love the codex more (albeit it's a stagnant pond of scum and villainy) and
I can always pirate the game if necessary .Also I want my patron tag back lost in the recent overhaul

I bet most people who only donate here will get a copy. Probably 80% donate in both locations and don't need the Codex copy.

edit: Damn ninja

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Since I felt the need to give more money to the cause, but didn't really want the poster, I kicked in another $35 to the statue fund via the account upgrade option, so that's $55 total. :salute:

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

That's sweet. I'll donate my 15 bucks here but I cannot pledge at kickstarter because I've quit my last job. Since I love the codex more (albeit it's a stagnant pond of scum and villainy) and
I can always pirate the game if necessary .Also I want my patron tag back lost in the recent overhaul

I bet most people who only donate here will get a copy. Probably 80% donate in both locations and don't need the Codex copy.

Like Marauder Shields, I come out of nowhere when you least expect me!:D

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2

I was totally counting on that. Hence the clever indirection :D

jewboy

Arbiter
You cunts should get your asses over to the official forums. There are Bethesdafags and Biowhore dicksuckers suggesting bromances (I kid you not), marriages, and god knows what other kinds of faggotry. I think it's important to make it clear to Fargo that those brainless, dickless tweenfags are a minority and can safely be ignored in favor of peeps old enough to shave. If they have their way we'll be looking at a Biowhore meets Bethfuckda dating/sex simulator. There's no way that Brian Fargo is crazy enough to read the kkkcodex.

hiver

Old TROIKA engine demo - Best, most beautiful thing i ever saw....

brings a tear to my eye every fucking single time, even after all this time....
Largely thanks to Dune's soundtrack, I'd say.
Still, it's great to know Jason Anderson (Bloodlines' creative director) is one of the lead writers for WL2. Even if he already moved to Turtle Rock or somewhere.
No, its not because of the soundtrack... it just caries over all i see in it, all the probabilities and futures collapsing as it was lost...
That... would have been the real Fallout 3.
And more.

hiver

You cunts should get your asses over to the official forums. There are Bethesdafags and Biowhore dicksuckers suggesting bromances (I kid you not), marriages, and god knows what other kinds of faggotry. I think it's important to make it clear to Fargo that those brainless, dickless tweenfags are a minority and can safely be ignored in favor of peeps old enough to shave. If they have their way we'll be looking at a Biowhore meets Bethfuckda dating/sex simulator. There's no way that Brian Fargo is crazy enough to read the kkkcodex.
Chill down bro... they will be obliterated. Before that we will get to laugh at them together with Brian.
I dont think you really know who youre dealing with here.
Brian was making Fallout happen while you were still on the tit... so chill out.

hiver

Mercy!

And thats on top of approximately 3000 more that members put in at the very start. I better join in while i can mang!

bonescraper

Hey, hey, HEY! Slow down a bit! I want to donate, i just can't do it this month, as i already pledged the maximum amount of jewgold i could. I really want to be a part of this 'though, don't leave a bro behind!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012

Fuck no. Brian should nod along to their massive imagination and take their money.

Then make a proper Wasteland 2 anyway.

Though I'm all for a proper Kodex Invasion once they pass 900k and the project is confirmed.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I don't think we have to worry about any Gaiderisms in Wasteland 2. It's just a couple of dumbasses posting shit, in fact, and I think the op of that thread is a troll anyway.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I don't think we have to worry about any Gaiderisms in Wasteland 2. It's just a couple of dumbasses posting shit, in fact, and I think the op of that thread is a troll anyway.
What kind of creature would even DARE to troll such a glorious project? Also, I'm almost punching my monitor to see if I can hit that falloutgod13 asshole.

:x

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Another 10k! Sold out!
Holy crap. For comparison, DFA didn't get their final (4th) 10k donator until the last day of the kickstarter. Granted they didn't open up the last 3 slots until about a week in, but still...
:: Holds the banner of RPG goodness high ::

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom