Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Honestly I think DarkUnderlord was just trying to keep things balanced for me. He knew I'd be pleased with Math! but didn't want to flat out make my day better.
rating_sawyer.gif

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's a false flag operation. First they encourage racism, then they'd be like "oh the codex has become too racist, let's split it into two sites".
The majority of the staff on this site are either right-wing or at least pro-free speech.
I like how pro free speech is equivalent to right wing in 2021.

Oracsbox

I was looking for my sheeeeeeiiiit button which looks splendid by the way and something I was hoping to use almost constantly but I don't have it...instead I find I have a gay purple vampire and what appears to be a haddock !

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Math seems pretty useless, fishy could be useful but seems a tad too big. Sheeeeeit is probably a bit narrow but I am sure the Codex will find a way to put it to good use.

Would love a FAT button, though. The elephant is a bit too indirect for some use-cases

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I was looking for my sheeeeeeiiiit button which looks splendid by the way and something I was hoping to use almost constantly but I don't have it...instead I find I have a gay purple vampire and what appears to be a haddock !
Same here, can't see the button. This is blatant discrimination and, dare I say it, bigotry.

Where is the "you're a ghetto brotha from another motha" button?

Cunt Dickula!?

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
It's a false flag operation. First they encourage racism, then they'd be like "oh the codex has become too racist, let's split it into two sites".
The majority of the staff on this site are either right-wing or at least pro-free speech.
I like how pro free speech is equivalent to right wing in 2021.
It would be very free speech of you to give us a "gas the jews" button btw.
That's what
aliens.png
is for

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom