Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Humbaba

Arcane
Do we have sisfists yet for our Xx-chromosomed codexians ("CodeXxians")? It should be pink and wear nail polish.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Wouldn't that system encourage lazyness and make people just rate?
yes, the buttons should be removed altogether

If you have dopamine-related issues due the buttons then remove them from alerts, or remove watched threads from alerts so that you use the Watched Threads feature instead of Alerts.

Buttons help me a lot with judgement when posting, and also figuring out individual posters. I'm not autistic, but in the same kind of way.

Semiurge

Cipher
Since a number of buttons appear to be stolen from Kiwi Farms, I suggest we steal one more.
What a Story! x1 :story:
icon_story.gif

Edit:
My bad. I forgot about cool story bro.

DtjLdh4.png

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
We all know that
cuck.png
is great for conservatives to bash liberals. I'm looking for the ideal button for liberals to bash conservatives.

Can't use
howdareyou.png
because really it's also just there to make fun of liberals.

rating_racist.png
works depressingly often but conservatives are certainly stupid and frightened about other things besides race.

I love
issues.png
of course - sadly it also does not cover general use. (And is appropriately ambiguous when it is used :))

Probably a snowflake would be best, maybe even a specifically conservative snowflake somehow.

For today I'm appropriating
thoth.png
even though it makes no sense, because there's nothing better to use.

Any thoughts?

Unwanted

†††

Patron
For some time I've been wanting something like this:

why not both.png
Why not both? x 1

Also please make Trump's Best Deal! button available sitewide, it's too good to be locked in the politics subforum.

Last edited:
Unwanted

†††

Patron
Can you describe use cases? Not sure these would get a lot of traction.

Mostly for posts like "Should I get X or Y?", "should I do this or that?" and other dichotomies.

As for the trump button, I've been wanting to use it in almost every post of vaccine side effects in the GD (or any situation when one gets scammed). Or whenever someone posts about a game going on sale.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom