Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
For some time I've been wanting something like this:

View attachment 23021 Why not both? x 1

Also please make Trump's Best Deal! button available sitewide, it's too good to be locked in the politics subforum.
All the Trump buttons should be returned to site-wide availability:
TrumpSmug.png
smug/covfefe
TrumpBestDeal.png
best deal
TrumpDisgusting.png
disgusting
TrumpLove.png
love
TrumpWall.png
build the wall
TrumpWin.png
win
TrumpWTF.png
wtf
TrumpYes.png
yes
TrumpYoureFired.png
you're fired
TrumpYuge.png
yuge

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
For some time I've been wanting something like this:

View attachment 23021 Why not both? x 1

Also please make Trump's Best Deal! button available sitewide, it's too good to be locked in the politics subforum.
All the Trump buttons should be returned to site-wide availability:
TrumpSmug.png
smug/covfefe
TrumpBestDeal.png
best deal
TrumpDisgusting.png
disgusting
TrumpLove.png
love
TrumpWall.png
build the wall
TrumpWin.png
win
TrumpWTF.png
wtf
TrumpYes.png
yes
TrumpYoureFired.png
you're fired
TrumpYuge.png
yuge
They're not differentiated enough. A major weakness at that size.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
We all know that
cuck.png
is great for conservatives to bash liberals. I'm looking for the ideal button for liberals to bash conservatives.

Can't use
howdareyou.png
because really it's also just there to make fun of liberals.

rating_racist.png
works depressingly often but conservatives are certainly stupid and frightened about other things besides race.

I love
issues.png
of course - sadly it also does not cover general use. (And is appropriately ambiguous when it is used :))

Probably a snowflake would be best, maybe even a specifically conservative snowflake somehow.

For today I'm appropriating
thoth.png
even though it makes no sense, because there's nothing better to use.

Any thoughts?
Are there even any conservatives that you don't have on ignore Mr. Safe Space?

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
It's probably been mentioned several times in this thread, but I was just thinking there, not for the first time, that we need a "Ba-Dum-Tish" button (the drumkit thing, like you'd get on tv shows where someone made a good or bad joke).

The trollface one would seem to be the ideal candidate, but I don't like "tss," it suggests an open hihat, whereas "tish" is more reminiscent of a ringing cymbal crash, which I think was more iconic of the louder variant you'd get on the big tv shows (the hihat version is more apt for a best man's joke at a wedding reception).

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I thought about making a punchline button and feel it would have value. The hard part is making something visually that looks like bass, snare, hat that "reads" well as a 24x24 icon.
Also I think tss is funnier than tish; due to the more staccato cut.

Last edited:

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Are there even any conservatives that you don't have on ignore Mr. Safe Space?
Just the ones who can behave like grownups. Which I admit are few and far between.
I just checked and you ignore 297 people. Wouldn't it be better to just quit the dex at this point?

Edit: LOL, now it is 298 and I'm on the list.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom