Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
since i got tagged in this thread for no reason, it reminds me that i wanted to suggest that we add a gravestone or skull and bones button that would stand for 'RIP'

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
add a gravestone or skull and bones button that would stand for 'RIP'
oKSz6x6.png

Custom self-ejected avatar

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Sorry DarthRoxor, I wasn’t sure who to tag on staff.
Tagging DU is like awakening an ancient evil or making a monkey paw wish. It's usually not a good idea. Also unless you have something to show I doubt anyone is going to respond. Saying you'd like to make new buttons is fine but no one is going to care or want to comment without knowing what they will look like.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
Well, if tagging the admin of the website to offer him to contribute new art to his forum is a bad idea… This is sort of a favour I’d be doing, not the other around. Reading your message it’s almost like I’m being rude to offer my contribution to the forum.

As for my pixel art, it’s readily available in the art section:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/codex-artists-drawing-thread.92160/page-47

Saying you'd like to make new buttons is fine but no one is going to care or want to comment without knowing what they will look like.

The question is:

“Are you interested in making changes in the buttons?”

If the answer is ‘yes’: then I’ll draw some and show them to be rejected or accepted.

If the answer is ‘no’: then I won’t bother drawing them in the first place.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
That’s a smiley I think (unless I’m not seeing it in my button list).

The reason why I’m asking admin is because I’d need to know which resolution to go for here since buttons are all over the place in that regard. I could decide but since it’s his/their forum I figured it’d be considerate to ask.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

The reason why I’m asking admin is because I’d need to know which resolution to go for here since buttons are all over the place in that regard. I could decide but since it’s his/their forum I figured it’d be considerate to ask.
No chance for any of the buttons being changed, you may forget about it

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
We're still missing a button that lets you express your opinion when the list of buttons does not match what you want to say.
The Button button is there when a button is to the pushed but there is no suitable button to be found.
I would like something equivalent to
nocountryforshitposters.png
with the handle :bruh: for when people post dumb shit where they should know better.
And no,
iseewhatyoudid.png
is dumb and ugly.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron

22px high is the only qualifier.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Well, if tagging the admin of the website to offer him to contribute new art to his forum is a bad idea… This is sort of a favour I’d be doing, not the other around. Reading your message it’s almost like I’m being rude to offer my contribution to the forum.

As for my pixel art, it’s readily available in the art section:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/codex-artists-drawing-thread.92160/page-47

Saying you'd like to make new buttons is fine but no one is going to care or want to comment without knowing what they will look like.

The question is:

“Are you interested in making changes in the buttons?”

If the answer is ‘yes’: then I’ll draw some and show them to be rejected or accepted.

If the answer is ‘no’: then I won’t bother drawing them in the first place.
Yes.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Laughing smiley is the only one that needs to be replaced.

https://thespinoff.co.nz/media/15-1...hy-its-time-to-cancel-facebooks-haha-reaction

No laughing matter: Why it’s time to cancel Facebook’s haha reaction
29943.jpg

By Liberal
Contributing writer

FB-laughing-reaction.jpg

Every time I see that little yellow ball of derision sitting at the bottom of news stories and posts, cackling at the pandemic, climate change, inequality – actually anything where someone is trying to make the world a better place – my faith in humanity slips a little further.

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
I meant ''their'' as mutiple owners, not as a gender thing. :)

As for what needs to be replaced or not, I'll do whatever I feel like doing and let the admin decide. I intend to redo a lot of them, not just the laughing one. Better brace yourself, the Purge is coming.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom