Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Peachcurl

Cipher
Vatnik button pls

Whenever I read a vatnik post, I wonder what rating I should give. Should it be "Retarded"? "Butthurt"? "Shit"? "Cuck"? "Fake news"? "Edgy"? "Facepalm"? "Copium"? I cannot give them all at once.

A vatnik rating is worth a thousand words.

75f95371-1332-49ac-906b-3e0a7c412fbefile_2742149
:love:

DO IT!

Semiurge

Cipher
Someone would have to resize those full-size images so that they still remain crisp. It might take some editing as well to make some of those thin lines stronger. I don't have a photoshop new enough to do smart resize with compensation for interpolation.

They've only been resized with the forum software, but they still have the original dimensions.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Vatnik button pls

Whenever I read a vatnik post, I wonder what rating I should give. Should it be "Retarded"? "Butthurt"? "Shit"? "Cuck"? "Fake news"? "Edgy"? "Facepalm"? "Copium"? I cannot give them all at once.

A vatnik rating is worth a thousand words.
The
codex_copium.png
rating was introduced specifically for vatniks in the current conflict, and the earlier
rating_ccp.png
rating can also be applied to the Soviet apologist sort of vatnik. A third rating seems excessive, though Semiurge did good work creating it.

911 Jumper

Learned
Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask the following, but do buttons (or reactions as I like to call them) only become available once I am out of the moderation phase?
I presume this is the case because I have no button options for reactions and I can't upvote reactions by other members.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask the following, but do buttons (or reactions as I like to call them) only become available once I am out of the moderation phase?
I presume this is the case because I have no button options for reactions and I can't upvote reactions by other members.
You have to be here for a year or donate to the site

911 Jumper

Learned
Oh, wow. Well, it's certainly a novel way to encourage commitment and donations. I've never encountered anything like it on other forums I've been on, so I just expected reactions to be available right from the go.

Nonetheless, thank you for replying, and thank you to those who reacted to my original post.

Caim

Arcane
Oh, wow. Well, it's certainly a novel way to encourage commitment and donations. I've never encountered anything like it on other forums I've been on, so I just expected reactions to be available right from the go.

Nonetheless, thank you for replying, and thank you to those who reacted to my original post.
Codex is pay2win.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom