Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Geckabor

Savant
Requesting a "Joined: *date*" button.

Cholo

Arcane
Can we please finally get a sheriff star button so we can rate posts that are extremely 'sheriff' in nature?

il_340x270.766470336_na7p.jpg

Cool name

Arcane
just noticed that some ppl still seem to have access to the fedora button which I thought had been removed in a button purge

meanwhile I don't even though I made the damn thing, and see many posts that merit it on a daily basis

this must be how the kids who assemble iphones and air jordans in southeast asian sweatshops feel

also there still should be a 'you're welcome' rating that can be used both genuinely and insincerely.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Why this division? Some of us are plebs, lacking useful buttons like "meh", "makes you think" or "Kitty". Now I see a shiny new "(autism)"...
or you literally could just ask for the buttons...

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
But... why the parentheses on (autism)?

First you came for my consistent button name capitalization, now you gotta do this?
crazyrobot.gif

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I think either the cuck button needs to be updated to current year or we need a separate 'soyboy' button.

9b200fac-4ef3-40e7-9d04-28cea810332c
The soylent grin
XNJq7Rk.png
and an enriched product of choice
F07CECD41E7DD0B8F4E445C65D631661B3CA4A0D

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Btw. possible misuse of buttons detected:

If you drag & drop a rating pic into your own post, people can click on it (as the hyperlink persists), and the post where it came from will be rated accordingly (which can be any post from anyone). Haven't verified it yet though, because I'd need another account to see if it works.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Did it work?

(edit: you need to drag & drop the rating picture from the button list, where the rating is still clickable, before it's actually being clicked, so the associated hyperlink will be drag&dropped as well)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom