Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Western RPGs with attractive female characters?

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
I want my RPGs to appeal to the male fantasy and not try to appeal to also "girl gamers", gaymers, trannies, homosexuals, minorities, faggots, etc. Just give me my white straight male RPGs with chicks with big boobs that need saving and don't have every second "female" NPC sound like they'd be ready to get in a pissing contest with me, standing upright.

Going mainstream ruined cRPGs because what before was something for a predominantly male audience has become a mass product that also your grandma and your transexual communist neighbor plays. I am disgusted.

Last edited:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
If you don't mind playing a JRPG made by a western studio, try Septerra Core.

Main lead is the wife. There is a lady that is the virgin. And another lady that is, basically, the crone.

There are ladies of the night in the game, too. And they're tastefully depicted.

Vic

Savant

Main lead is the wife. There is a lady that is the virgin. And another lady that is, basically, the crone.

There are ladies of the night in the game, too. And they're tastefully depicted.
Thankfully Asian countries, and most of the world except for America value femininity in their women. From what I can tell this whole issue whith people rejecting who they are comes from America, with other western countries copying it. It's a weird time to be alive but please stay the fuck out of my RPGs. I just wish more JRPGs where more serious in tone and less high school simulators.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Intelligent people are inherently gay to some extent so it is only natural that they manipulate women into acting and looking more like men when homosexuality is frowned upon regardless of the manufactured mainstream narrative. This is not just an American or European thing, China and Japan historically have also been pretty gay.

In a realistic RPG women wouldn't even be the main romance candidates. They would be depicted as less desirable versions of men who unfortunately need to be interacted with in order to make children.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
The catch is RPGs have males and females with similar strength and body attributes. Thus, well obviously when males have height 190 cm, females are likely to be 184-187 cm range at least. Theirs species could have EQUAL height.

They are totally realistic. They have muscles, they have ability to fight in melee somewhat decently...

Chanel Oberlin

Pineapple appreciator
Patron
You play the classics and let the primitive graphics feed your imagination. The abstraction will help you believe you're playing a cute grill

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
The catch is RPGs have males and females with similar strength and body attributes. Thus, well obviously when males have height 190 cm, females are likely to be 184-187 cm range at least. Theirs species could have EQUAL height.

They are totally realistic. They have muscles, they have ability to fight in melee somewhat decently...
What's the point of fantasy if you have to be realistic?

Vic

Savant

it's called suspension of disbelief or immersion. Something that keeps me hooked until late in the night = good. Something that triggers me to make an angry thread on the internet = bad.

Tolkien borrowed from actual mythology he didn't just smoke some weed, turned on his anal vibrator and "made shit up". Research, dedication, all that to create a believable universe.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

If I'd wanted to watch crazy stuff I'd watch Ed, Edd, and Eddie. (Or rick and morty) (Or that stuff with road runner.)
Fantasy books need to have complex well designed stories, and feel right. It's the same for games. Orcs can't be presented as black females painted to green.

It's true some games shown females on character screen in theirs casual clothing, and they looked cute when they used relaxing outfit and not armor.
(Females were calling this relaxing clothes by: "They look like prostitutes". But frankly lets call it jealousy because real world females didn't dare to use this outfit even at home.)

Thankfully Asian countries, and most of the world except for America value femininity in their women. From what I can tell this whole issue whith people rejecting who they are comes from America, with other western countries copying it. It's a weird time to be alive but please stay the fuck out of my RPGs. I just wish more JRPGs where more serious in tone and less high school simulators.
Most game developers were viciously bullied by the other kids during school, so it's no use asking them to stop living in the past and move on with their lives.

Young_Hollow

Liturgist

it's called suspension of disbelief or immersion. Something that keeps me hooked until late in the night = good. Something that triggers me to make an angry thread on the internet = bad.

Tolkien borrowed from actual mythology he didn't just smoke some weed, turned on his anal vibrator and "made shit up". Research, dedication, all that to create a believable universe.
I find entire worlds devoid of even one sexy / feminine girl unrealistic, immersion-breaking and unbelievable.

Young_Hollow

Liturgist

If I'd wanted to watch crazy stuff I'd watch Ed, Edd, and Eddie. (Or rick and morty) (Or that stuff with road runner.)
Fantasy books need to have complex well designed stories, and feel right. It's the same for games. Orcs can't be presented as black females painted to green.

It's true some games shown females on character screen in theirs casual clothing, and they looked cute when they used relaxing outfit and not armor.
(Females were calling this relaxing clothes by: "They look like prostitutes". But frankly lets call it jealousy because real world females didn't dare to use this outfit even at home.)
As I said in my post above, no developer should be beholden to reality or ''real women'', however many tons they claim to weigh.

BruceVC

Magister
I want my RPGs to appeal to the male fantasy and not try to appeal to also "girl gamers", gaymers, trannies, homosexuals, minorities, faggots, etc. Just give me my white straight male RPGs with chicks with big boobs that need saving and don't have every second "female" NPC sound like they'd be ready to get in a pissing contest with me, standing upright.

Going mainstream ruined cRPGs because what before was something for a predominantly male audience has become a mass product that also your grandma and your transexual communist neighbor plays. I am disgusted.
What about Isabela from DA2? She is hot, cute , white, big-breasted and experimental :hug:

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
I want to see cute female characters.
What is this shit? Get the fuck out of your room, make friends who aren't interested in games, develop interests and hobbies that have nothing to do with games, hang out with women, and then come back here.

Basement dwelling incels, jfc.
Take your own advice nigga. Thugs who regularly bang real women like me are shocked at how fuckin nasty the uggos in video games are. Makes u feel better about the hot sluts you can get laid with since if some nerd with the freedom to create as good looking women he can imagine comes up with some cave troll you wouldn't bang with vodka infused blood beer goggles. Holy fucking shit mane, if the biggest fucking loser could pull hotter chicks than what you got in your fantasy land something is wrong with you. Go outside your mom's basement sometime and maybe yo ass can get a better imagination. Shieeet, Satan be my witness, 99% of devs are homos that hate markers of estrogen like a phat booty, huge tits and hot faces. Play video games long enough and you can only get it up for prepubescent boys and think the real world be like this too.

laclongquan

Arcane

Septerra Core is, holy bovine, the mother of map loading~ If you get in a big map, like Capital, prepare to be lagged to high heaven~

While they tried to emulate jRPG, the key word is "try". Good map pacing they sure didnt be able to copy~

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Kotor 2 has Mira
Mira_on_Dxxun.jpg

Planescape:Torment has Grace
fall-from-grace-6322.jpg

Fargus

Arcane
Gothic 1-2-3 and Kingdom Come Deliverance. Pretty much. Good examples of games where you won't see women in places or positions where they don't belong. At the expense of not having "cute waifus" i guess, but i'm willing to make that trade as long as there are no retarded femoid warriors\commanders that cus like sailors and wield 2h swords two times bigger than they are and then make all male-fodder line up like submissive bitches in front of them.

You can nitpick some good western games, but they're all pozzed to some extent, so the level of compromise you can allow is up to you. RPGs are usually made by slack jawed sex pests that worship women. Sad but true. And now they also made and curated by trannies, fags, feminists etc. I just never paid attention to that stuff before the culture war but the faggotry and weakness of male nerds was already obvious in games from 1999 if you look back at some of them.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
but i'm willing to make that trade as long as there are no retarded femoid warriors\commanders that cus like sailors and wield 2h swords two times bigger than they are and then make all male-fodder line up like submissive bitches in front of them
Eh,I don't have a problem with those,as long as they at least show some T&A and don't look like trannies and are complete Mary Sues.
louis-royo-heavy-metal-5.jpg

Good enough for you?

Fargus

Arcane
but i'm willing to make that trade as long as there are no retarded femoid warriors\commanders that cus like sailors and wield 2h swords two times bigger than they are and then make all male-fodder line up like submissive bitches in front of them
Eh,I don't have a problem with those,as long as they at least show some T&A and don't look like trannies and are complete Mary Sues.
louis-royo-heavy-metal-5.jpg

Good enough for you?

Not a fan of Royo. I prefer Frazetta's hoes with juicy backsides :-D
QMan_FF_Legacy_574_Flashman_on_the_Charge_1024x768.jpg

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Frazetta is awesome. His barbarians/ Conan paintings are great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom