Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What are the best CCGs?

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I just came here to troll the op with fabulously optimistic tags but noticed it was me.

stephensmall

Literate
- Tyrant Unleashed is mostly played on the weekends, with weekends alternating between guild events and pvp events each other week. Progression is a little slow but steady, a new player can be fairly competitive after about 2 months.
Can't believe that fucking game is still alive. Wish they kept WMT going for this long.

Guess I'll check it out again.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I am playing Warpforge these days. Steam players are small but game has decent download on mobile and is cross play anyway so matchmaking is still decent.

The game being relatively new and the dact that they haven't done much expansion (instead adding new faction) means that most gameplay still revolves around Board control and not much bullshit around which is nice.

Chaos is pretty OP so far tho and basically very easy to snowball out of control

Jason Liang

Arcane
- Tyrant Unleashed is mostly played on the weekends, with weekends alternating between guild events and pvp events each other week. Progression is a little slow but steady, a new player can be fairly competitive after about 2 months.
Can't believe that fucking game is still alive. Wish they kept WMT going for this long.

I'm in the guild IrieRock if you need any help. We're pretty casual and the #3 guild these days.

stephensmall

Literate

I'm in the guild IrieRock if you need any help. We're pretty casual and the #3 guild these days.
Doubt I'll stick around for too long. Thanks for the offer though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom