Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News "What can change the nature of a game?" - Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter is LIVE

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
What the fuck, fastest growing kickstarter ever?

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Who would've thought, I've always regarded Baldur's Gate as the most known IE game.

EDIT: Ninja'ed

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wonder how well the Numenera rules (however they work) and world would translate into a boardgame; my friends aren't too keen on PnP anymore, but engaging boardgames still go well.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
CMcC You did a fantastic job in the video. I'm not sure if they'd have sold the concept half as well without you.

For a game like Torment, it takes a kind of earnestness that only an introvert can provide. I hope it wasn't too hard for you. ;)

Snerf

Learned
Updated my bank balance. (lower)

I was actually fairly lukewarm on this until the pitch. Clearly a lot of work went into it... and it shows.

Might be time to make it rain - I could see this setting allowing for some pretty far-out npcs. It would be fun to write up some possibilities.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I am hate.

cocks.png

This time around, I won't contribute to RPGGaydex fund-raiser, though...

Anac'raxus

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
$250 from me. I might convince myself to go for $500, especially if they decide to do phased combat instead of RTwP. (I have lots of zero interest credit right now...)

Indranys

Savant
Should I enslave myself to pitch the project and bring incline to the galaxy at the cost of this fragile tsundere body?
Or should I close my rotten heart and face eternal damnation with the premise to live another day? :(
Such a depressing dilemma.
The value of dollars is still too expensive for the people of my poor country.
At least I can still enjoy my hard earned W2.
Oh well. :(

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
$250 from me. I might convince myself to go for $500, especially if they decide to do phased combat instead of RTwP. (I have lots of zero interest credit right now...)
Brother None said they aren't deciding on the combat system until the kickstarter is over.

CMcC

Larian Studios
Developer
Hey, guys, what's going o--HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This thing shot up from $577 K when my Internet decided to cut out, and now it's EIGHT HUNDRED FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS. In an hour and a half.

Christ.

I'm going to set aside the snarkiness, jokery, and general assedness with which I usually conduct online affairs and, in a moment of rare and non-ironic sincerity, say:

Thank you. Seriously. I'm humbled and just mildly terrified.

Seriously, we couldn't have gotten this far without your input and support.

:love:

Now I'm back to being a jerk.

(thank you)

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hey, guys, what's going o--HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This thing shot up from $577 K when my Internet decided to cut out, and now it's EIGHT HUNDRED FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS. In an hour and a half.

Christ.

I'm going to set aside the snarkiness, jokery, and general assedness with which I usually conduct online affairs and, in a moment of rare and non-ironic sincerity, say:

(thank you)

You're welcome - and no pressure, it's only the perfect cRPG we're waiting you to deliver.

:obviously:

(And... congrats for a succesful campaign - I think it's safe to say now.)

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yes yes, sit back and relax, good Sir.

After all, in the odd eventuality that the game should not satisfy our meagre expectations...

We'll just merely extinguish each and every you and yours, so that not a trace of your existence remains on this Earth.

Oesophagus

Arcane

(thank you)

Now, in the coming months, prepare yourself for a bit of codex love

you will be found guilty untill proven otherwise

But the fanbase did good. I wasn't expecting the goal being reached today.

I think the sun will be a bit brighter tomorow

CMcC

Larian Studios
Developer
CMcC You did a fantastic job in the video. I'm not sure if they'd have sold the concept half as well without you.

For a game like Torment, it takes a kind of earnestness that only an introvert can provide. I hope it wasn't too hard for you. ;)

Yeah, four hours in front of a camera, repeating the same lines again and again, pretending that I was only talking to the people in the studio, trying not to have stupid facial expressions... piece of cake, man. Piece of cake.

(also, thank you. :)):mca:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom