Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What If Black Cat Was A 3,000+ Year Old Alien? (LR: Nemesis)

Micromegas

Novice
Jeroen was better becasue he actually appeared in decent stories, from what I remember from the Authority thread the only story the other Doctor was a main character for was the rubbish crossover with Stormwatch.

Also how come whenever The Authority meet another superhero group they suddenly lose half their IQ? I mean they weren't all that smart in their own series but they're just useless in all the crossovers you've posted so far.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Random said:
GIVE BACK DOC TRASH
They do in World's End, though he doesn't appear for very long.

Micromegas said:
Also how come whenever The Authority meet another superhero group they suddenly lose half their IQ?
I've mentioned this before and the answer is obviously "because the guy writing the crossover is the same guy writing the other series". It really is quite bad.

Majestic47

Learned
laclongquan said:
I cant believe I would say this but the three chicks are soooo unsexy.

Trust American comics to ruin such thing.

Yeah, i'm a graphics whore when it comes to comics. These are pretty meh.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Sceptic said:
Micromegas said:
Also how come whenever The Authority meet another superhero group they suddenly lose half their IQ?
I've mentioned this before and the answer is obviously "because the guy writing the crossover is the same guy writing the other series". It really is quite bad.
It's the correct answer as well. I think the only crossover where the Authority was written by the guy writing them was Authority/Planetary, though it's a special case because Ellis was the writer for both series.

Another thing with the Authority is that the way they're seen by different writers can be extremely different due to their more radical nature.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Majestic47 said:
laclongquan said:
I cant believe I would say this but the three chicks are soooo unsexy.

Trust American comics to ruin such thing.
The artist may draw Savant nicely, but has absolutly no sense of how Nemesis should be. Everything that was right for Nemesis in the first comic posted is ruined on this one...she is now just a glowing uniform with a big boobed bitch inside.

:decline:

Also, update plx! :)

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
felipepepe said:
Majestic47 said:
The artist may draw Savant nicely, but has absolutly no sense of how Nemesis should be. Everything that was right for Nemesis in the first comic posted is ruined on this one...she is now just a glowing uniform with a big boobed bitch inside.

I agree. I wouldn't call the art bad in general, but Nemesis in particular just looks awful. Shame, since she's such a pivotal character.

Vaarna_Aarne

8e7be.jpg

65WGr.jpg

hpd5d.jpg

wS9w7.jpg

NFA1A.jpg

OLuRa.jpg

ihGja.jpg

xRn5O.jpg

Rekho.jpg

PoAhr.jpg

qX6wK.jpg

4SUMa.jpg

5zvUX.jpg

UZ1So.jpg

CkjpF.jpg

M7zsJ.jpg

Vc14q.jpg

XNkVz.jpg

oN6qj.jpg

TVyP5.jpg

u92BY.jpg

61wQL.jpg

SoupNazi

Fuck you Vaarna, we're not friends anymore.

Unless you post it within 10 minutes.

Vaarna_Aarne

Next page is close, I'll post the entire remaining stuff there. Tomorrow, that is. I'm trying to sleep in a more normal hour today.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Damn you memory. Where do we know Marc Slayton from?

And just HOW many times does Kaizen come back from the dead? jesus. Worse than Bendix.

Cassidy

Arcane
Stereotypical Villain said:
Eight hours has passed since I last posted in this thread.

Moar.

Vaarna_Aarne said:
In ~eight hours maximum.

Can't resist making a snide remark about all the false positives on coming updates and cockteasing SV did in the Prisoner of Ice LP pretty much revoked his right and credibility for demanding updates in other Playground threads and complaining they are taking too long.

:M

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Having already read the next issue, all I'm saying is that there will be tasteful raep :smug:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I guess you'll see when Vaarnabro posts the last issue :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom