Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Which fan-made Fallout game is the best?

Which fan-made Fallout game is the best?

• Fallout 1.5: Resurrection

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Fallout: Nevada

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Fallout: Mexico

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Olympus 2207

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout: New California

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout: New Frontier

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Jarmaro

Liturgist
I wish you had added a "I want to see the results" option. I had to click on the tongue-in-cheek option (Frontier), to look at the votes.
Idk what you are talking about, 'Allow the results to be viewed without voting' is enabled and I clearly see it in the right down corner.

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I wish you had added a "I want to see the results" option. I had to click on the tongue-in-cheek option (Frontier), to look at the votes.
Idk what you are talking about, 'Allow the results to be viewed without voting' is enabled and I clearly see it in the right down corner.
Yeah, I'm a bit rusty as I haven't been frequenting this place, for a little while. My mistake!

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Mexico?
New Frontier?
What the hell are these?

I prefer Resurrection so far, Yesterday seems like the most promising of all but who knows when it'll be released and if it's going to happen in our lifetime?

Mega Black

Novice
I'm holding out hope that Sonora's english version will be as good as it looks. I can't speak or read vodka-lyrics but it seems like everything I wanted Fallout 2 to be but wasn't. Other than that, Resurrection was okay, Olympus 2207 couldn't hold my interest all the way the way through but I'm kind of excited about the sequel they're making. More Fallout-likes the better.

But it's not translated into english yet.
my copy worked fine
sonora-or8.png
where download

Mexico?
New Frontier?
What the hell are these?

I prefer Resurrection so far, Yesterday seems like the most promising of all but who knows when it'll be released and if it's going to happen in our lifetime?
No idea about Fallout Mexico.
Frontier is some cringe shit, don't bother, everyone even outside this site thinks so.

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
No idea about Fallout Mexico.
Frontier is some cringe shit, don't bother, everyone even outside this site thinks so.
Travelling the wasteland with a car gotta be the best — and the only noteworthy — thing this mod brought to FNV. It's not polished like a Mad Max game, but that would be impossible in gamebryo engine. . .

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Posting here so I remember to play at least some of these games when I find the time.

Cpt. Dallas

Learned
Slav Fallouts are best Fallouts.
'Mexico' should be 'Sonora' and is best of the four despite translation jank and is still teasing new content. Fix poll plz, ok thx.

Frontier deserves credit for its scope, if anything. The NCR questline is pants on head retarded.
NC had decent treatment of factions and quest forking, but suffered from shoehorning between FO 1/2 lore and as a NV prequel. The teenagers were insufferable.

All are worth playing for fans of the franchise.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom