Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which of you jokers took away my Shoutbox access huh?

• Thread starter Generic-Giant-Spider
  • Start date

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
ERYFKRAD said:
Ontopoly said:
I agree that it's massively pussy to make fun of what someone else looks like while hiding what you look like yourself. In my world it would be a rule that you can only call someone ugly if they have the tools to engage with you on equal footing
It's a fucking spider, of course they're ugly.
5ifqxapw1rz410ojtt.jpg
That mandible looks like carwasher material.

Humbaba

Arcane
I agree that it's massively pussy to make fun of what someone else looks like while hiding what you look like yourself. In my world it would be a rule that you can only call someone ugly if they have the tools to engage with you on equal footing
But that would be unfair to all you sub-sevens.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Is this the new GGS thread? I haven't been keeping track.

I've increased the ban on GGS by 1 day for every post Anonymous Wife Scholar has made because it seems to be a reasonable metric.
When you get banned you're unable to look at the codex. Is GGS being informed of his ever growing ban in some way? I would hate for him to keep on waiting, thinking that he will be unbanned any day

Anonymous Wife Scholar can you tell us about your favorite waifus in detail?
I do love cute Yuma wife anon because she is cute tomboykino favourite wife anon and I do love cute Subaru duck wife anon because she is cute tomboykino Oshi wife anon and I do love cute Anna Nina Liebert wife anon because she is cute tomboykino Aryan wife anon! It is true anon! It is! You are a good strong friend anon!
mQsicLO.jpg
upzoSt1.jpg
kTeqVZW.gif

BruceVC

Magister
I have full posting rights and just look at my profile name. :cool:

You must have been a very bad spider. Very bad indeed.

I just wanted to concur with the sentiment of this post. I have only been active on Codex since September 2021 and I can unequivocally say the moderators of Codex are the most tolerant I have ever come across and this extends to the general and important culture on Codex where you can say most things and not get banned

I am not commenting on this specific incident but in closing all I want to say is this is the most active and interesting gaming website I frequent and if you think Codex rules are unreasonable good luck in finding a better gaming website with less " strict" rules because you wont find it
And no, Im not an alt-account of one of the Moderators :cool:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom