Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why RPGCodex is censored at the ESF

Calis

Pensionado
The Walkin' Dude said:
No sane person would waste away his life moderating a gaming forum.
The people would like to introduce the IGN/VNBoards forums as evidence, at this point.

aweigh

Arcane
There are people on the IGN boards with 30 thousand posts.

Have you ever read the threads in an IGN board?

DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

Texas Red

Whiner
aweigh said:
There are people on the IGN boards with 30 thousand posts.

Have you ever read the threads in an IGN board?

DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

Well, then I should change my post to "No idiot would ever". But that is what Summer is, no? Praising Oblivion is a sign of being retarded and dedicating your life to its forum even more so.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Saying the word 'codex' by itself, which is not censored, and using it to refer to the RPG Codex results in automatic deletion and ban from summer.

Seriously, explain why. You did that a lot in high school and college, remember?

WTF

Novice
Beth are so worried people will find out the truth about their shit for brains first person hacker they auto ban anyone who mentions this site.

Todd Howard is the new age gaming Hitler and the Obshition fan twats are his legion of cock suckers.

DDay is coming...

TheGreatGodPan

Arbiter
I have to say, the feud between the Codex and ESF seems possibly more retarded than the one with Cleve Blakemore. Maybe that one would have fallen to current depths of unfunnyness if it had lasted longer, so I'll be grateful for small mercies.

WTF

Novice
You can never get over the TES forums, five minutes there and posts titled 'Is this the bestest RPG evaR???/?' and 'why do you love Beth so much?!?/1!?!'' confirm that you just shouldn't be there...

Vipera

Scholar
WTF said:
You can never get over the TES forums, five minutes there and posts titled 'Is this the bestest RPG evaR???/?' and 'why do you love Beth so much?!?/1!?!'' confirm that you just shouldn't be there...
I can't say I've ever seen any threads with those kinds of titles. :?

WTF

Novice
Vipera said:
WTF said:
I can't say I've ever seen any threads with those kinds of titles. :?

Then you haven't been there for the full 5 minutes my son

ixg

Erudite
I can't say I've ever seen any threads with those kinds of titles.

You're blind. WTF strikes me as an idiot, but I did see a fair amount of those threads. Like at every other game fansite.
"How much you love Guild Wars" threads on their respective unofficial forums, for example.

Darkflame

Scholar
Hazelnut said:
Darkflame said:
Everyday I curse this damn war. We should be at home drinking beer and bitch slapping the missy...

Well mates I'm headed out on another trolling mission. My name this time is PizzaSandwich... now guard this post and stay low...ol summer is soon ta be gettin a pizza, fully loaded...

I get the distinct impression that the average age of the Codex forum poster has dropped by at least a decade or so over the course of 2006..

:roll:

... Damnit... that response took me almost ten whole minutes to think up, too...

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
ixg said:
I can't say I've ever seen any threads with those kinds of titles.

You're blind

I can relate, and say that it might not be blindness but lack of interest, therefore lack of perception.

In other words, you can "see" them, but if you don't particualrly care about them, you might not really notice them, and thus not recall them being there.

I think I may have seen one or two of those today, but I can;t be entirely sure.

Darkflame

Scholar
Vipera said:
Well, I just searched 'Best Ever' without any results.

Thats because you spelt it correctly. Instead you should search for "ObLioN iz da Beztust RPEG EvR MayD!!!1"

Vipera

Scholar
Okay, I take back my previous assertion. There is, as we speak, a thread title "Oblivion is the best". But I'm not inclined to take it seriously, it strikes me as a joke.

Vipera

Scholar
Darkflame said:
Vipera said:

Thats because you spelt it correctly. Instead you should search for "ObLioN iz da Beztust RPEG EvR MayD!!!1"
It's taking all the willpower I have to keep from laughing. :x

WTF

Novice
Vipera said:
Darkflame said:
Vipera said:

It's taking all the willpower I have to keep from laughing. :x

Don't hold it back, just let it out, sooner or later those tears of laughter turn into blood as your brain starts to eat itself.

MacBone

Scholar
Here's what I don't get. How many units of Oblivion has Bethesda sold already? How many Oblivion reviews besides VD's were negative? Why should they even care what ONE site thinks about their game? Why is Beth so scared of one tiny, insignificant, minuscule slice of the gaming community?

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
MacBone said:
Here's what I don't get. How many units of Oblivion has Bethesda sold already? How many Oblivion reviews besides VD's were negative? Why should they even care what ONE site thinks about their game? Why is Beth so scared of one tiny, insignificant, minuscule slice of the gaming community?
That's what makes this whole thing just plain trivial. The loose ends just don't seem to add up.

Vipera

Scholar
MacBone said:
That is an interesting question.

ixg

Erudite
HAI I KNO MEBBE CUZ PEEPUL LIEK DRAMA!?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom