Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was asfasdf banned?

Percy

Cipher
You are still a massive faggot for this.

Beastro

Arcane
You look really bad in this Crispy because you were dishonest about the situation. If you had said "He wouldn't stop spamming nigger and faggot in shoutbox while offering nothing constructive so he got a temp ban" you would have been fine. But trying to act like you weren't involved when you instigated the process utterly destroys user confidence in you. I'm mostly commenting because I want to ask a question rather than make a judgement.

If asfd got banned because Crispy called his co mods/admins into action does that count as Crispy moderating shoutbox? I'm inclined to think it's moderation by proxy and I think asfd would have a good argument that Crispy moderated his ban.
Here's the thing.

Juat like Pompi getting off on posting his gym shit in the members photo thread Crispy seems to get off on poorly masking antics as a mod. People thinking they've uncovered the truth is part of the enjoyment when he hides it so badly.

Anyone whose been on here long enough should have seen the writing on the wall in the OP. Him going so out of his way so much to say that he wasn't responsible here is just the setup he needed to then get "discovered" and generate some fun at the anger it would certainly cause.

This makes Crispy of all mods being the one that keeps booting Pompi out of the member pic thread so amusing to me.

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Faggot is such a boring insult. Maybe we should lay off it for a while. There are so many other qualities of Crispy that we could make fun of.

Crispy wears a t-shirt when he swims.
Crispy doesn't put water on his toothbrush when he brushes his teeth.
Crispy's footwear donning order is sock, shoe, sock, shoe.
Crispy pees on the toilet seat.
Crispy folds the pancakes in half when he tries to flip them.
Crispy doesn't return shopping carts.
Crispy likes his steak well-done.

Percy

Cipher
Faggot is such a boring insult. Maybe we should lay off it for a while. There are so many other qualities of Crispy that we could make fun of.

Crispy wears a t-shirt when he swims.
Crispy doesn't put water on his toothbrush when he brushes his teeth.
Crispy's footwear donning order is sock, shoe, sock, shoe.
Crispy pees on the toilet seat.
Crispy folds the pancakes in half when he tries to flip them.
Crispy doesn't return shopping carts.
Crispy likes his steak well-done.
Fag

Modron

Arcane
Today marks the two month anniversary of the day a brazilian man was struck down by a huwhite moderator high on social justice. We will be holding a vigil at King Crispy's profile.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom