Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Desiderius banned?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
LOL
facepalm.png

VoD and Infinitron play good cop / bad cop now?

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Don't act so smug Crispy, it's indecorous since it wasn't you who pulled the trigger but VentilatorOfDoom. So, VoD, what's up brother? Why you feel the need to shoot desuman all of the sudden?
Because he got on my nerves. Every day I have the wade through dozens of posts of his drivel when reading a thread that is of interest to me in GRPG. Because that's all what this guy does - producing a 100 posts a day, every day, telling all of you how retarded you are.
It takes a while to annoy me. It doesn't happen within a couple of posts. But after watching the shenanigans of that obnoxious idiot for a couple of weeks, today was the day when I was finally fed up. He could have taken the hint when I posted my warning and toned it down a bit but he decided not to. And now he's gone (for a month). If you think about it, I'm actually helping him. The RPGCodex clearly is too dumb for him and now he has the opportunity to spend his time among a worthier audience.

If any of that were true you would have sent me a private message not a public one. That and Crispy’s eyeroll tell me it’s time to find a forum where people know what to do with an olive branch.

Hint: sticking it up your ass is incorrect.

Infinitron the mental health field needs good professionals too. Wish you all the luck in the world. You’ll need it.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
What did Desiderius do?

Asked for a ban and got it.
Yes, you did.
What did Desiderius do?
I'll serve my term. See you in October.

Thx for the support, borthers.
If any of that were true you would have sent me a private message not a public one. That and Crispy’s eyeroll tell me it’s time to find a forum where people know what to do with an olive branch.

Infinitron the mental health field needs good professionals too. Wish you all the luck in the world. You’ll need it.
Didn't even stay away for a full day.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
He has an active account on the Owlcat forums anyway. If you want his useful posts you can read them there, though much like here there is plenty of shilling and sperging mixed in.

Probably a better place for him anyhow.

Digimon

Educated
Don't act so smug Crispy, it's indecorous since it wasn't you who pulled the trigger but VentilatorOfDoom. So, VoD, what's up brother? Why you feel the need to shoot desuman all of the sudden?
Because he got on my nerves. Every day I have the wade through dozens of posts of his drivel when reading a thread that is of interest to me in GRPG. Because that's all what this guy does - producing a 100 posts a day, every day, telling all of you how retarded you are.
It takes a while to annoy me. It doesn't happen within a couple of posts. But after watching the shenanigans of that obnoxious idiot for a couple of weeks, today was the day when I was finally fed up. He could have taken the hint when I posted my warning and toned it down a bit but he decided not to. And now he's gone (for a month). If you think about it, I'm actually helping him. The RPGCodex clearly is too dumb for him and now he has the opportunity to spend his time among a worthier audience.

Hey, before you go, let me say that I appreciate the stuff you posted over there at the Pathfinder thread.

While I do have issues with the manner in which you write your posts, I can tell that you only had good intentions in mind and see that your heart is in the right place.

But it seems that not everyone is able or willing to look past the rough dirt to see the glitter of gold underneath…

Bless your heart Desiderius and good luck.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Hey, before you go, let me say that I appreciate the stuff you posted over there at the Pathfinder thread.

While I do have issues with the manner in which you write your posts, I can tell that you only had good intentions in mind and see that your heart is in the right place.

But it seems that not everyone is able or willing to look past the rough dirt to see the glitter of gold underneath…

Is this the season of the Great Alts Invasion? Why did nobody tell me?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Everyone is gathering before DU starts Gehenna.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

Everyone is gathering before DU starts Gehenna.

Does that mean we get reborn as an ultra-lame version?

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Based mod action, honestly. The moment you go up against the autismo Desiderius, you'll get ignored. It's obvious the guy needs an echo chamber along the lines of Resetgender or some such and is not genuinely interested in quality discussion.

Ehrenmann

Based mod action, honestly. The moment you go up against the autismo Desiderius, you'll get ignored. It's obvious the guy needs an echo chamber along the lines of Resetgender or some such and is not genuinely interested in quality discussion.
Stop the hate, he ignores only 83 people alright

Mortmal

Arcane
We had prosperium for much less than that, we should have desiderium , a subforum in the owlcat subforum.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
We had prosperium for much less than that, we should have desiderium , a subforum in the owlcat subforum.

He kinda already is confined to one subforum of the codex. The only problem is everybody else who wants to be there as well

Last edited:

Mortmal

Arcane

He kinda already is confined to one subforum of the codex. The only problem is everybody else who wants to there as well
you move the whole wotr release thread in desiderium, lock him in, he wont even notice the difference. We can even discuss our plan to lock him openly , since he ignores 80 people he will never find out.

Saravan

Savant
After reading Desiderius extending an olive branch to the mods I asked myself, can the nature of a man change? But then, the next post comes less than eight hours later and that's when I realized that autism, autism never changes.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

DU might let you go like he did with Maxie!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom