Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was mondblut banned?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

Alter Sack

Magister
Or maybe I suffer from an early case of dementia and he never had one.

He never had one. Probably too edgy for that.

No, I did have one for many years. Didn't really notice at which point it was gone.

Sneaky shit.

I wonder who was responsible.

That didn't happen accidentally.

Somehow I suspect Infinitron had a hand in this.

On another note:

Seems my dementia isn't as advanced as I thought. +M

Lady Error on the other hand should consider visiting a doctor...

You can kill two birds with one stone and also get your long overdue covid shot.;) :shittydog::smug:

Last edited:

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I think he made that very clear.

And from what I understand it depends entirely on what you write. Political argument and confrontation is still within the rules (and has never been questioned, not even in fucking Australia) but a bunch of disgusting incels talking shit about people geting killed and high-fiving each other (just look at some of the people above me) is not. Those people have abused the goodwill of the owner for a long time whic h he accepted with Australian mulish patience but now he is starting to feel concerned. Deal with it.

Also the nagger word is forbidden. Using or not using it is your choice of signalling if you are in compliance with the rules or not, African American.

Bahahahaha, this retard actually self-censored while the filter was still in effect!!!

:popcorn:

Camel

Scholar
I think he made that very clear.

And from what I understand it depends entirely on what you write. Political argument and confrontation is still within the rules (and has never been questioned, not even in fucking Australia) but a bunch of disgusting incels talking shit about people geting killed and high-fiving each other (just look at some of the people above me) is not. Those people have abused the goodwill of the owner for a long time whic h he accepted with Australian mulish patience but now he is starting to feel concerned. Deal with it.

Also the nagger word is forbidden. Using or not using it is your choice of signalling if you are in compliance with the rules or not, African American.

Bahahahaha, this retard actually self-censored while the filter was still in effect!!!

He's scared his leftist brethren will cancel him.

Zibniyat

Arcane

Yeah, that's really pathetic. Talk about projection, all his incessant talk about "incels" ended up being exactly that. And yet, to have fallen so low and still learned nothing, that is his true and complete failure.

mondblut

Arcane

Burning Breeches' (on the right) tribulations on the Codex:

gzmgchN.png

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

Yeah, that's really pathetic. Talk about projection, all his incessant talk about "incels" ended up being exactly that. And yet, to have fallen so low and still learned nothing, that is his true and complete failure.

You can take the germ to Codex but he will still remain the good little germ subservient to authority and eager to snitch on neighbors but still bully to weaker and lower in hierarchy than him. Now imagine there is entire country full o them and you do know how Shitler (Pisss be up on him) and Merkel were both elected onto power Cormades.

So he's back and returned to codex without word filter.

Well until the people using N word will be banned en mass.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

You can take the germ to Codex but he will still remain the good little germ subservient to authority and eager to snitch on neighbors but still bully to weaker and lower in hierarchy than him. Now imagine there is entire country full o them and you do know how Shitler (Pisss be up on him) and Merkel were both elected onto power Cormades.

So he's back and returned to codex without word filter.

Well until the people using N word will be banned en mass.

When you have an advanced lexicon you know that there are better substitutes out there compliments of the colored race. I give you Jigaboo. :positive:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
??

I just pointed out some things that are totally obvious.

Guys like you, Maxie, Commissar Draco or whatever he calls himself, Lambach and a bunch of others are losers. I know you know it and you know I know it. rpgcodex is the place where you feel a little safe.

Don't you agree?

Post some new gif perhaps? or a big laugh like Burning Breeches? Burning Butthole? Man I am trembling.

I am actually less butthurt but annoyed that Dark Underlord let his forum go to shit.

Poor sods.

mondblut

Arcane
??

I just pointed out some things that are totally obvious.

Guys like you, Maxie, Commissar Draco or whatever he calls himself, Lambach and a bunch of others are losers. I know you know it and you know I know it. rpgcodex is the place where you feel a little safe.

Don't you agree?

Post some new gif perhaps? or a big laugh like Burning Breeches? Burning Butthole? Man I am trembling.

I am actually less butthurt but annoyed that Dark Underlord let his forum go to shit.

Poor sods.

You forgot to call me "incel" and to mention how terrible Breivik is, Breeches. Where do I send support ticket to your system administrator?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
You forgot to call me "incel" and to mention how terrible Breivik is, Breeches. Where do I send support ticket to your system administrator?

I did not call you incel and unless you now go an a rant how much independant women are wicked creatures of Satan (like the retard who I had responded to) I see no grounds for it. You sound much too old to have gone through life without some actual life experience, including a couple of amorous experiences with girls who later dropped you because you are such a hateful asshole.

You do sound very bitter though, like rpgcodex is your last safespace where you can rant about a world that is so mean to you. And somehow I am disturbing you, because I remain just an ordinary conservative. But you and your simian friends are not owning the forum yet, at least that you must accept, amirite?

P.S. "Breeches" isn't funny, nor is mondbutt. The standards for humor in this forum used to be higher, a LOT higher.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

I did not call you incel and unless you now go an a rant how much independant women are wicked creatures of Satan (like the retard who I had responded to) I see no grounds for it. You sound much too old to have gone through life without some actual life experience, including a couple of amorous experiences with girls who later dropped you because you are such a hateful asshole.

You do sound very bitter though, like rpgcodex is your last safespace where you can rant about a world that is so mean to you. And somehow I am disturbing you, because I remain just an ordinary conservative. But you and your simian friends are not owning the forum yet, at least that you must accept, amirite?

P.S. "Breeches" isn't funny, nor is mondbutt. The standards for humor in this forum used to be higher, a LOT higher.

Is that why you're unable to lift your humor up to those standards as an example? Just asking for a friend.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
What do you mean specifically? My humor was always accepted when I was in accordance with the groupthink.
Didn't you argue for censorship recently? Now you're wanting what you say to not just be allowed, but accepted?

You want people to only be allowed to say what you approve of, and you want everyone to approve of what you say. No one likes a hypocrite, much less an authoritarian hypocrite with no actual power.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom