Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly permanently banned from the shoutbox?

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Hmmm.. this is just some wild guess, but maybe it has something to do with honour..?! Being a honorable person who stays true to his words and such. Something that seems ? to be completely lacking for the user on the other side of this "conflict" and therefore stressing it out so much
there is no ""conflict"" though <_> have you genuinely never seen DU be playful with people's expectations before? (just look at my calculator!'s names of late!) sure, it would probably be better for me if he didn't do that, but being blind to that because of autismo doesn't change the reality of things.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Hmmm.. this is just some wild guess, but maybe it has something to do with honour..?! Being a honorable person who stays true to his words and such. Something that seems ? to be completely lacking for the user on the other side of this "conflict" and therefore stressing it out so much
there is no ""conflict"" though <_> have you genuinely never seen DU be playful with people's expectations before? (just look at my calculator!'s names of late!) sure, it would probably be better for me if he didn't do that, but being blind to that because of autismo doesn't change the reality of things.
im gay and Jewish!

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Look Kruno, we're both funposters here. We both know you were up to no good. You had no intention of not trying to be retarded on your host forum. You have been kicked out of 109 RPG forums before and showed no interest in knocking it off. So why shouldn't rusty have tried to remove you permanently? It's not like you were banned from the entire internet, it's was only RPGHQ. Which doesn't exist anymore anyway.
i think i saw you on a gay dating website...

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
The narcissism on display is absolutely fantastic. Ted's managed to change the whole conversation about them.
I made the conversation about me by responding to accusations that Onto was banned (from the site) over me with "no, not at all"? How do you figure that?

You deign to chastise me at every opportunity possible even when there's plainly nothing to gain from it for either party, nor even a plain or straightforward point to be made. Please get over it already, for both our sakes.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
The narcissism on display is absolutely fantastic. Ted's managed to change the whole conversation about them.
I made the conversation about me by responding to accusations that Onto was banned (from the site) over me with "no, not at all"? How do you figure that?

You deign to chastise me at every opportunity possible even when there's plainly nothing to gain from it for either party, nor even a plain or straightforward point to be made. Please get over it already, for both our sakes.

Ted there is this button called Ignore. Use it man. Jesus you are so fucking pathetically stupid that I'm surprised you can tie your shoes on your own.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I take slight offense at the word "deign". Since Kruno's thread that made fun of you and SDG - in the context that SDG can't see the thread, and you've locked your profile anyway - got retardoed, and you didn't react to that right away... but instead waited. And *then* reacted when someone else noticed and pointed out... in this case... me. All of that makes *you* a higher power than me, Ted. You're the one that "deigns".

I am a humble man. Pointing out the simple facts that I see. And besides... I doubt you seriously care about "my sake". You've shown no sign you've done so, so far, as I can tell.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I take slight offense at the word "deign". Since Kruno's thread that made fun of you and SDG - in the context that SDG can't see the thread, and you've locked your profile anyway - got retardoed, and you didn't react to that right away... but instead waited. And *then* reacted when someone else noticed and pointed out... in this case... me. All of that makes *you* a higher power than me, Ted. You're the one that "deigns".
I found out Kruno's thread was locked by you mentioning it. So no, I deign less than you think.

Also, I didn't feel made fun of. I thought I rated it funny even.

I am a humble man. Pointing out the simple facts that I see. And besides... I doubt you seriously care about "my sake". You've shown no sign you've done so, so far, as I can tell.
As a rule, 'humble' people generally don't point that out themselves. I'm not hostile towards you, but I can't help it if you read things into my words and actions that aren't there. It's hard to be overly concerned with the wellbeing of another when their every interaction with you is negative now, but I don't mean you harm. :| I don't know what else you want.

Last edited:

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
I found out Kruno's thread was locked by you mentioning it. So no, I deign less than you think.
Which one? If it was the thread Crispy locked it was because I was starting drama and both Crispy and I knew where it was going to go.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
This is why I love you, marry my scorpion tail Kruno!
Join the queue! Kruno is in high demand.
I know your fishing for some reply that lets you know what alt I am or what side Im on.
Im not an alt, and no one is on your side. Not because its unusual but because you are evil.
Let it be known you poked first.
Christ, it's like Kruno had a baby with Gahbreeil. What a wretched, cursed thing.

Skorpion

Educated
If the head of the hydra is worth barely a notice its many empty skulls are worth less.
I strive only for Kruno's approval. All the rest of you evil things are as one, a creature worth nothing but ignorance of its existence.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom