Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Nelka posted multiple screenshots of rabbity thing asking her to lie about fluent hours before they began dumping on him in mass. The best response Marat could come up with after being aware of them for 8 hours and several meetings with the brain trust was they were photoshops. Then 1-2 of them magically got deleted. It's a mystery.
Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU so well... you know they are more credibility unless you accuse DU to had fabticated evidences!
The fact that you still insist they are fake, rather than claiming something more plausible like they were real but Nelka misunderstood what was going on and Marat overreacted, is how we know they are largely truthful.

Besides, others from your discord gang already admitted that they worked together to harass fluent, they just try to play it off as something that was okay and normal. The fact that you continue to falsely try to claim it was fake only shows that you understand what you guys were doing, and think it is something you need to cover up.

Discord is the source of all evil, and the only thing the shoutbox ever did wrong was be victimized by the discordians.
nelka knows how to play people - and this observation is not meant to be endearing. it seems like she played you like an dollar store recorder
Oh she did she was all giggly and cute to then go berserk at random i was genuinely confused.
this is only an educated guess but if that cantankerous reply nelka gave was a follow-up from you stonewalling her then she probably tried to manipulate you
What i know is that i were chilling playing final fantasy when they warned be about the drama happening as soon i answered shoutbox i found her telling me "Give me Marat back!" wich it confused me Marat is a friend and Marat and Nelka seemed close. At the time we attempted to tell Marat to know her better since there was an interest between the two. This is why it went as a shock tonme how she behaved was totally unexpected and out of nowhere.
Resulting in the schitzo joining in to sip the drama and add fire to the fluel and with me wasting time that i could spend playing and having fun.
You are a horrible cunt and no one on this forum is unaware of this fact.
The fact that the most posts youve made in over a month are bait in this thread is just further proof of this fact.
Does it make you feel loved? How often did your mom slap your face before 10?
Some posters I see their avatar and just scroll past but with you I just watch to see how you can manage to vomit on yourself everytime. Its wild!
1. Learn to spew on someone else without getting it on yourself
2. Learn to spew in the toilet
3. Learn not to spew
4. Learn not to consume things that make you spew
(its possible 3 and 4 should reverse, not sure, I dont spew as much as you)
Done whining? I only post when things are told that are untrue. Thats about it. 2023 account hmmmm very sus who'st alt are you? ahaha

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nelka posted multiple screenshots of rabbity thing asking her to lie about fluent hours before they began dumping on him in mass. The best response Marat could come up with after being aware of them for 8 hours and several meetings with the brain trust was they were photoshops. Then 1-2 of them magically got deleted. It's a mystery.
Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU so well... you know they are more credibility unless you accuse DU to had fabticated evidences!
The fact that you still insist they are fake, rather than claiming something more plausible like they were real but Nelka misunderstood what was going on and Marat overreacted, is how we know they are largely truthful.

Besides, others from your discord gang already admitted that they worked together to harass fluent, they just try to play it off as something that was okay and normal. The fact that you continue to falsely try to claim it was fake only shows that you understand what you guys were doing, and think it is something you need to cover up.

Discord is the source of all evil, and the only thing the shoutbox ever did wrong was be victimized by the discordians.
nelka knows how to play people - and this observation is not meant to be endearing. it seems like she played you like an dollar store recorder
Oh she did she was all giggly and cute to then go berserk at random i was genuinely confused.
this is only an educated guess but if that cantankerous reply nelka gave was a follow-up from you stonewalling her then she probably tried to manipulate you
What i know is that i were chilling playing final fantasy when they warned be about the drama happening as soon i answered shoutbox i found her telling me "Give me Marat back!" wich it confused me Marat is a friend and Marat and Nelka seemed close. At the time we attempted to tell Marat to know her better since there was an interest between the two. This is why it went as a shock tonme how she behaved was totally unexpected and out of nowhere.
Resulting in the schitzo joining in to sip the drama and add fire to the fluel and with me wasting time that i could spend playing and having fun.
You are a horrible cunt and no one on this forum is unaware of this fact.
The fact that the most posts youve made in over a month are bait in this thread is just further proof of this fact.
Does it make you feel loved? How often did your mom slap your face before 10?
Some posters I see their avatar and just scroll past but with you I just watch to see how you can manage to vomit on yourself everytime. Its wild!
1. Learn to spew on someone else without getting it on yourself
2. Learn to spew in the toilet
3. Learn not to spew
4. Learn not to consume things that make you spew
(its possible 3 and 4 should reverse, not sure, I dont spew as much as you)
you're acting way too familiar with some stranger that'll never have any bearing on you

this nigga looks like an alt

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Step A: Behave like an asshole.
Step B: Accuse other to run a coonspirancy that is only in your head .
Step C: See your crew actually doing shady stuff to cancel people.
Step D: See your people getting banned for actually doing bad stuff and play the victim card.
The Jenkem formula!

Two drive by shitposts about Crispy and you post this out of nowhere... Is this what you troons refer to as "rent free" or did you hear the klaxon's call in yonder 'cord?

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
thread: limited activity until 15.04

then an attention whore who never posts anything of substance in any place of substance starts attention whoring

thread grows by 5 pages within 3 days

thank you for proving that the death of shoutbox was necessary

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
the aim of discussion isn't to extrapolate truth, you do that in solitude utilizing logic
the aim of discussion is to win and make the other guy look bad
- Arthur Schopenhauer

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

Two drive by shitposts about Crispy and you post this out of nowhere... Is this what you troons refer to as "rent free" or did you hear the klaxon's call in yonder 'cord?

Speak English you fucking numpty

Oy m8, I did nuffin but toast about Crispy twice and this bloody 'arpy toasted a load of poppycock about me when I never mentioned 'er. What a daft cunt! 'ats wot they mean by "rent free," innit? Or did some wanker sound the alert bong in her WhatsApp group?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
lie about fluent hours before they began dumping on him in mass

Considering several prominent Turtle Zoners were part of that mass dumping are you saying they were in on the supposed plan?

Edit: Have some quotes then for your "Fake News"

1681719513051.png

1681719572018.png

1681719643894.png

What do Jasede, Aweigh and Watser have in common? Oh wait.

Last edited:

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
coonspirancy
YIKES!

So either Nelka's a lying nutter or Marat's an untrustworthy weasel. Why are you letting some Polish lovers quarrel obscure your view? The "campaign" to bully Fluent was never some dastardly coterie plot; it was done by a number of parties, including members of your own gay turtle cult. It was also no more or less severe than any normal day on shoutbox in terms of ribbing Fluent (poor guy tbh, didn't deserve it but nevermind), but hey it's a mighty convenient narrative for established Benzem cliquers to constantly bring up whenever they need a persecution complex.

It's also amusing that you've downgraded the rhetoric. Drive someone off the forum? Wasn't the coterie all about whining to the jannies to get people banned?
So you admit the Coterie is real. Curious. And these so-called "Benzem cliquers" didn't believe the truth of the coterie at first, many of them outright mocked me. They aren't doing so now. Why is that? Because they value the truth over lies.

Step B: Plan on who to drive off the site next.
Step C: Recruit more help but have them reject your plan and leak it to the forum.
Step E: Drive said person off anyways and get staff to delete some incriminating evidence.
Step F: Watch as your enemies get banned for objecting to your machinations.
Where's Step D?!?
Of course Crispy is desperate for D.

Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU
You mean all the screenshots of multiple people telling twiglard not to do it and just let things go? With only gerey getting excited about it? Such conspiring.
Not all the turtle boxer did that that i am aware. Still prove the point that there was conspiring involved and and never by us. Someone always been paranoid.
You should ask yourself why i mock Jenkem credibility but not yours?
Where do you think this coterie nonsense come from? I am actually surprised that there is truly who follow the rambling of someone so paranoid.
Do you truly believe the coterie existed?
You mock because you know I am right and are coping and seething.

and here comes Jeb to answer the call of Discord, I'm guessing ACKgnol and friends won't be far behind.

edit: and who do I see posted as I was making this post? ACKgnol, right on cue... lmao you guys are so fucking predictable.

the more things change...

Modron

Arcane
I am not bemoaning the existence of the thread asking for it to be shut down, if you don't care for the thread so much why are you spending so much energy to keep it alive?
Considering several prominent Turtle Zoners were part of that mass dumping are you saying they were in on the supposed plan?
Never seen people get swept up into dogpiling on an easy target before? Did someone send out the call for help in your discord? The only person missing at this point is the other half of Theo y Tac.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
coonspirancy
YIKES!

So either Nelka's a lying nutter or Marat's an untrustworthy weasel. Why are you letting some Polish lovers quarrel obscure your view? The "campaign" to bully Fluent was never some dastardly coterie plot; it was done by a number of parties, including members of your own gay turtle cult. It was also no more or less severe than any normal day on shoutbox in terms of ribbing Fluent (poor guy tbh, didn't deserve it but nevermind), but hey it's a mighty convenient narrative for established Benzem cliquers to constantly bring up whenever they need a persecution complex.

It's also amusing that you've downgraded the rhetoric. Drive someone off the forum? Wasn't the coterie all about whining to the jannies to get people banned?
So you admit the Coterie is real. Curious. And these so-called "Benzem cliquers" didn't believe the truth of the coterie at first, many of them outright mocked me. They aren't doing so now. Why is that? Because they value the truth over lies.

Step B: Plan on who to drive off the site next.
Step C: Recruit more help but have them reject your plan and leak it to the forum.
Step E: Drive said person off anyways and get staff to delete some incriminating evidence.
Step F: Watch as your enemies get banned for objecting to your machinations.
Where's Step D?!?
Of course Crispy is desperate for D.

Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU
You mean all the screenshots of multiple people telling twiglard not to do it and just let things go? With only gerey getting excited about it? Such conspiring.
Not all the turtle boxer did that that i am aware. Still prove the point that there was conspiring involved and and never by us. Someone always been paranoid.
You should ask yourself why i mock Jenkem credibility but not yours?
Where do you think this coterie nonsense come from? I am actually surprised that there is truly who follow the rambling of someone so paranoid.
Do you truly believe the coterie existed?
You mock because you know I am right and are coping and seething.

and here comes Jeb to answer the call of Discord, I'm guessing ACKgnol and friends won't be far behind.

edit: and who do I see posted as I was making this post? ACKgnol, right on cue... lmao you guys are so fucking predictable.

the more things change...
yeah yeah blah blah blah, this is all one big lark to you. idk who you're fooling besides more impressionable dexers

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
What the fuck is a Nelka?
Polish anime queen that got corrupted by the dark powers and it's now a villain for the still to be announced second session of "Shoutbox Cuterie: Prince Marat and knight fluent adventures." manga and animated series.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom