Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
coonspirancy
YIKES!

So either Nelka's a lying nutter or Marat's an untrustworthy weasel. Why are you letting some Polish lovers quarrel obscure your view? The "campaign" to bully Fluent was never some dastardly coterie plot; it was done by a number of parties, including members of your own gay turtle cult. It was also no more or less severe than any normal day on shoutbox in terms of ribbing Fluent (poor guy tbh, didn't deserve it but nevermind), but hey it's a mighty convenient narrative for established Benzem cliquers to constantly bring up whenever they need a persecution complex.

It's also amusing that you've downgraded the rhetoric. Drive someone off the forum? Wasn't the coterie all about whining to the jannies to get people banned?
So you admit the Coterie is real. Curious. And these so-called "Benzem cliquers" didn't believe the truth of the coterie at first, many of them outright mocked me. They aren't doing so now. Why is that? Because they value the truth over lies.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what they call autism. Hey Modron, this is your ally over here. How do you feel being associated with this schzoid lunatic?
What the fuck is a Nelka?
Polish anime queen that got corrupted by the dark powers and it's now a villain for the still to be announced second session of "Shoutbox Cuterie: Prince Marat and knight fluent adventures." manga and animated series.
Simp
I am not bemoaning the existence of the thread asking for it to be shut down, if you don't care for the thread so much why are you spending so much energy to keep it alive?
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Never seen people get swept up into dogpiling on an easy target before? Did someone send out the call for help in your discord? The only person missing at this point is the other half of Theo y Tac.

It was actually Jasede that started the proceedings from memory. Pretty sure I was the only person from the "dreaded discord" to take part.

Unsurprisingly, Fluent is such a weirdo that a lot of people take issue with him and enjoy mocking him when he threatens physical violence over the internet.

Goth Girl

Literate
This thread reminds me of people that gigavaxxed and gigamasked but now pretend covid was a silly thing everyone but them lost their minds to.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
I thought "gigavaxxed" people were still telling people to get boosted and wear ya mask

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

coonspirancy
YIKES!

So either Nelka's a lying nutter or Marat's an untrustworthy weasel. Why are you letting some Polish lovers quarrel obscure your view? The "campaign" to bully Fluent was never some dastardly coterie plot; it was done by a number of parties, including members of your own gay turtle cult. It was also no more or less severe than any normal day on shoutbox in terms of ribbing Fluent (poor guy tbh, didn't deserve it but nevermind), but hey it's a mighty convenient narrative for established Benzem cliquers to constantly bring up whenever they need a persecution complex.

It's also amusing that you've downgraded the rhetoric. Drive someone off the forum? Wasn't the coterie all about whining to the jannies to get people banned?
So you admit the Coterie is real. Curious. And these so-called "Benzem cliquers" didn't believe the truth of the coterie at first, many of them outright mocked me. They aren't doing so now. Why is that? Because they value the truth over lies.

Step A: Behave like an asshole.
Step B: Plan on who to drive off the site next.
Step C: Recruit more help but have them reject your plan and leak it to the forum.
Step E: Drive said person off anyways and get staff to delete some incriminating evidence.
Step F: Watch as your enemies get banned for objecting to your machinations.
Where's Step D?!?
Of course Crispy is desperate for D.

Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU
You mean all the screenshots of multiple people telling twiglard not to do it and just let things go? With only gerey getting excited about it? Such conspiring.
Not all the turtle boxer did that that i am aware. Still prove the point that there was conspiring involved and and never by us. Someone always been paranoid.
You should ask yourself why i mock Jenkem credibility but not yours?
Where do you think this coterie nonsense come from? I am actually surprised that there is truly who follow the rambling of someone so paranoid.
Do you truly believe the coterie existed?
You mock because you know I am right and are coping and seething.

Nelka posted multiple screenshots of rabbity thing asking her to lie about fluent hours before they began dumping on him in mass. The best response Marat could come up with after being aware of them for 8 hours and several meetings with the brain trust was they were photoshops. Then 1-2 of them magically got deleted. It's a mystery.
Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU so well... you know they are more credibility unless you accuse DU to had fabticated evidences!
The fact that you still insist they are fake, rather than claiming something more plausible like they were real but Nelka misunderstood what was going on and Marat overreacted, is how we know they are largely truthful.

Besides, others from your discord gang already admitted that they worked together to harass fluent, they just try to play it off as something that was okay and normal. The fact that you continue to falsely try to claim it was fake only shows that you understand what you guys were doing, and think it is something you need to cover up.

Discord is the source of all evil, and the only thing the shoutbox ever did wrong was be victimized by the discordians.
nelka knows how to play people - and this observation is not meant to be endearing. it seems like she played you like an dollar store recorder
and here comes Jeb to answer the call of Discord, I'm guessing ACKgnol and friends won't be far behind.

edit: and who do I see posted as I was making this post? ACKgnol, right on cue... lmao you guys are so fucking predictable.

the more things change...

I suggest to see you a psychiatrist your obsessive paranoia is getting worse and worse with time. You really believe people do organized planning to pester others on a website? Like if i have nothing better to do. The coterie is only on your mind Jenkem and was ever only there. The only plotting happening actually happened in the turtle zone by some users and they got caught red-handed. Yet you seem to conveniently forget that and still go on with your "Oh noo! the coterie! coterie! coterie!" rambling.

Lol the hypocrisy.

Yeah, i am so seething and coping with it that i felt the need to join another forum so much i was butthurt about it. Ah wait! That is actually you!

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I suggest to see you a psychiatrist your obsessive paranoia is getting worse and worse with time. You really believe people do organized planning to pester others on a website? Like if i have nothing better to do. The coterie is only on your mind Jenkem and was ever only there. The only plotting happening actually happened in the turtle zone by some users and they got caught red-handed. Yet you seem to conveniently forget that and still go on with your "Oh noo! the coterie! coterie! coterie!" rambling.
I thought you just wanted to talk about RPGs?

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
coonspirancy
YIKES!

Step A: Behave like an asshole.
Step B: Plan on who to drive off the site next.
Step C: Recruit more help but have them reject your plan and leak it to the forum.
Step E: Drive said person off anyways and get staff to delete some incriminating evidence.
Step F: Watch as your enemies get banned for objecting to your machinations.
Where's Step D?!?
Of course Crispy is desperate for D.

Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU
You mean all the screenshots of multiple people telling twiglard not to do it and just let things go? With only gerey getting excited about it? Such conspiring.
Not all the turtle boxer did that that i am aware. Still prove the point that there was conspiring involved and and never by us. Someone always been paranoid.
You should ask yourself why i mock Jenkem credibility but not yours?
Where do you think this coterie nonsense come from? I am actually surprised that there is truly who follow the rambling of someone so paranoid.
Do you truly believe the coterie existed?
You mock because you know I am right and are coping and seething.

Nelka posted multiple screenshots of rabbity thing asking her to lie about fluent hours before they began dumping on him in mass. The best response Marat could come up with after being aware of them for 8 hours and several meetings with the brain trust was they were photoshops. Then 1-2 of them magically got deleted. It's a mystery.
Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU so well... you know they are more credibility unless you accuse DU to had fabticated evidences!
The fact that you still insist they are fake, rather than claiming something more plausible like they were real but Nelka misunderstood what was going on and Marat overreacted, is how we know they are largely truthful.

Besides, others from your discord gang already admitted that they worked together to harass fluent, they just try to play it off as something that was okay and normal. The fact that you continue to falsely try to claim it was fake only shows that you understand what you guys were doing, and think it is something you need to cover up.

Discord is the source of all evil, and the only thing the shoutbox ever did wrong was be victimized by the discordians.
nelka knows how to play people - and this observation is not meant to be endearing. it seems like she played you like an dollar store recorder
and here comes Jeb to answer the call of Discord, I'm guessing ACKgnol and friends won't be far behind.

edit: and who do I see posted as I was making this post? ACKgnol, right on cue... lmao you guys are so fucking predictable.

the more things change...

Lol the hypocrisy.

Yeah, i am so seething and coping with it that i felt the need to join another forum so much i was butthurt about it. Ah wait! That is actually you!
You guys certainly coordiniate monitoring this thread and having multiple clique members rush in to create a counter-narrative in this thread when you are accused.

And forum cliques have always engaged in forum competition, targeting or harassing claimed enemies/targets with the goal of getting them banned or driving them off the forum. You guys aren't the first, and won't be the last. It has happened as long as their have been internet forums, and as you noted, the turtle zone people also engaged in similar activity.

It doesn't need to be particularly complex or planned; it is a natural consequence of people talking about people behind their back in secret and engaging in group denouncing of a declared enemy/opponent/target/shitposter/part of the outgroup/whatever. People start collectively agreeing on whom the bad people are, and egging on each other and working together with their harassment efforts. And it is also natural group dynamics that manipulative people take advantage of.

Discord is the source of all evil in the shoutbox. The rise of discord had a direct negative influence on the shoutbox, and all these problems people claim the shoutbox had didn't really happen until then. Because discord facilitates the creation and growth of cliques since it makes it much easier for them to have a private clubhouse to go talk shit about people they don't like or that they think are a problem for them. That is also why the turtle zone was a bad idea. It was also clique facilitating.

But if we could return to a single pure shoutbox experience the golden age of the shoutbox would reemerge. As a primary step, all known discorders must be banned from the new shoutbox lest we fall into the same old evil patterns they created the first time.

This is the lesson we learned, and we are ready to do it right this time.

Last edited:

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
*checks mebrdildo's recent posting history*

80% Shoutbox Site Feedback drama, 20% bitching about how people aren't accepting enough of furries in Final Fantasy thread.

Yeah, clearly these "people" just wanted to be left alone to talk about RPGs. :roll:

In before "you doxxed mebrilia!!!!!"

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Discord is the source of all evil in the shoutbox
I was aghast after seeing that there is an official Discord.
The real downfall of Shoutbox began with the banning of Polebox though.
Stop brownnosing
Fact 1: Discord is the Source of all Evil and Troonery
Fact 2: Bullying Maxie and shutting down Polebox was when all the undesirables started feeling at home in SB. I didn't even like Polebox but even I can recognize a pattern.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom