Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

Modron

Arcane
Step A: Behave like an asshole.
Step B: Plan on who to drive off the site next.
Step C: Recruit more help but have them reject your plan and leak it to the forum.
Step E: Drive said person off anyways and get staff to delete some incriminating evidence.
Step F: Watch as your enemies get banned for objecting to your machinations.
The troon squad formula!

Modron

Arcane
Nelka posted multiple screenshots of rabbity thing asking her to lie about fluent hours before they began dumping on him in mass. The best response Marat could come up with after being aware of them for 8 hours and several meetings with the brain trust was they were photoshops. Then 1-2 of them magically got deleted. It's a mystery.

Last edited:

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
So either Nelka's a lying nutter or Marat's an untrustworthy weasel. Why are you letting some Polish lovers quarrel obscure your view? The "campaign" to bully Fluent was never some dastardly coterie plot; it was done by a number of parties, including members of your own gay turtle cult. It was also no more or less severe than any normal day on shoutbox in terms of ribbing Fluent (poor guy tbh, didn't deserve it but nevermind), but hey it's a mighty convenient narrative for established Benzem cliquers to constantly bring up whenever they need a persecution complex.

It's also amusing that you've downgraded the rhetoric. Drive someone off the forum? Wasn't the coterie all about whining to the jannies to get people banned?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Nelka posted multiple screenshots of rabbity thing asking her to lie about fluent hours before they began dumping on him in mass. The best response Marat could come up with after being aware of them for 8 hours and several meetings with the brain trust was they were photoshops. Then 1-2 of them magically got deleted. It's a mystery.
Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU so well... you know they are more credibility unless you accuse DU to had fabticated evidences!

Last edited by a moderator:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Step C: Recruit more help but have them reject your plan and leak it to the forum.
Step E: Drive said person off anyways and get staff to delete some incriminating evidence.
Where's Step D?!?

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
Where's Step D?!?
Supah sekret turtle kult eyes only

madbringer

Arcane
Where's Step D?!?
Are you SURE you want to know about step D?

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU
You mean all the screenshots of multiple people telling twiglard not to do it and just let things go? With only gerey getting excited about it? Such conspiring.
Not all the turtle boxer did that that i am aware. Still prove the point that there was conspiring involved and and never by us. Someone always been paranoid.
You should ask yourself why i mock Jenkem credibility but not yours?
Where do you think this coterie nonsense come from? I am actually surprised that there is truly who follow the rambling of someone so paranoid.
Do you truly believe the coterie existed?

Where's Step D?!?
Considering who they are talking about D got the snip along with the nuts.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
2274C264-376B-46EF-8557-1D2B702E7317.jpg

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU so well... you know they are more credibility unless you accuse DU to had fabticated evidences!
The fact that you still insist they are fake, rather than claiming something more plausible like they were real but Nelka misunderstood what was going on and Marat overreacted, is how we know they are largely truthful.

Besides, others from your discord gang already admitted that they worked together to harass fluent, they just try to play it off as something that was okay and normal. The fact that you continue to falsely try to claim it was fake only shows that you understand what you guys were doing, and think it is something you need to cover up.

Discord is the source of all evil, and the only thing the shoutbox ever did wrong was be victimized by the discordians.

Last edited:

madbringer

Arcane
Except those are fake unlike those posted from the turtle zone by DU
You mean all the screenshots of multiple people telling twiglard not to do it and just let things go? With only gerey getting excited about it? Such conspiring.
Not all the turtle boxer did that that i am aware. Still prove the point that there was conspiring involved and and never by us. Someone always been paranoid.
You should ask yourself why i mock Jenkem credibility but not yours?
Where do you think this coterie nonsense come from? I am actually surprised that there is truly who follow the rambling of someone so paranoid.
Do you truly believe the coterie existed?
I am reminded of jews saying that nazi conspiracies about them looking at Whites as cattle are just fake. Let me clear it up.

redpill5.png

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

The fact that you still insist they are fake, rather than claiming something more plausible like they were real but Nelka misunderstood what was going on and Marat overreacted, is how we know they are largely truthful.

Besides, others from your discord gang already admitted that they worked together to harass fluent, they just try to play it off as something that was okay and normal. The fact that you continue to falsely try to claim it was fake only shows that you understand what you guys were doing, and think it is something you need to cover up.

Discord is the source of all evil, and the only thing the shoutbox ever did wrong was be victimized by the discordians.
Nelka is disturbed i am surprised you didint notice before. She also sent me a pm in my profile telling she loves me is still there lol.
I also have you know that actually i have fluent in my steam contacts. And in my discord never happened that there were coonspirations on him. In my discord is all game talk and memes for the most part. The only time codex is mentioned is if someone spread lies on who is not even in the site. And happened quite a lot for me to log in and find the same idiots telling lies on my person or talking shit. Soooo. Whatever thing you was told is just idiocy and probably made up.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth

nelka knows how to play people - and this observation is not meant to be endearing. it seems like she played you like an dollar store recorder

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

nelka knows how to play people - and this observation is not meant to be endearing. it seems like she played you like an dollar store recorder
Oh she did she was all giggly and cute to then go berserk at random i was genuinely confused.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter

Her and Marat both

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Her and Marat both
Marat got played by her as well

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth

Oh she did she was all giggly and cute to then go berserk at random i was genuinely confused.
this is only an educated guess but if that cantankerous reply nelka gave was a follow-up from you stonewalling her then she probably tried to manipulate you

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

this is only an educated guess but if that cantankerous reply nelka gave was a follow-up from you stonewalling her then she probably tried to manipulate you
What i know is that i were chilling playing final fantasy when they warned be about the drama happening as soon i answered shoutbox i found her telling me "Give me Marat back!" wich it confused me Marat is a friend and Marat and Nelka seemed close. At the time we attempted to tell Marat to know her better since there was an interest between the two. This is why it went as a shock tonme how she behaved was totally unexpected and out of nowhere.
Resulting in the schitzo joining in to sip the drama and add fire to the fluel and with me wasting time that i could spend playing and having fun.

Skorpion

Educated

What i know is that i were chilling playing final fantasy when they warned be about the drama happening as soon i answered shoutbox i found her telling me "Give me Marat back!" wich it confused me Marat is a friend and Marat and Nelka seemed close. At the time we attempted to tell Marat to know her better since there was an interest between the two. This is why it went as a shock tonme how she behaved was totally unexpected and out of nowhere.
Resulting in the schitzo joining in to sip the drama and add fire to the fluel and with me wasting time that i could spend playing and having fun.
You are a horrible cunt and no one on this forum is unaware of this fact.
The fact that the most posts youve made in over a month are bait in this thread is just further proof of this fact.
Does it make you feel loved? How often did your mom slap your face before 10?
Some posters I see their avatar and just scroll past but with you I just watch to see how you can manage to vomit on yourself everytime. Its wild!
1. Learn to spew on someone else without getting it on yourself
2. Learn to spew in the toilet
3. Learn not to spew
4. Learn not to consume things that make you spew
(its possible 3 and 4 should reverse, not sure, I dont spew as much as you)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom