Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

Radiane

Cipher
Says the number 3 top shoutboxer of all time.
:philosoraptor:
Wouldn't have been shit if they just prosperized the drunks, and drama/attention whores.

All these people with similar shoutbox-behaviour claiming nearly the same cannot be accidental. This has to be more of something mental, similar to when a person commits a hideous crime and then buries the whole act in the furthest corner of their brain and then pretends - or rather actually believes - to have always shown impeccable behavior

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Seems to me the codex is having a good time people returned to post about games! So the shoutbox obliteration that lead to a massive butthurt was nothing but incline!
You sound like an addict in withdrawal denying his desires
Why? Shoutbox was a shitshow. Better that it closed all people were using that mainly for yell niggers screeche about jews gays stupid monologues about culture war or whatever politic dumpster was happening at thd moment. So better that is gone! My dream is the politic section of the forum would be nuked too that would be also massively incline since 99% of the shitposters comes from there. Not to mention boozers getting horny writing gross stuff to then tell for the 100th times how they would kill themself because the world sucks.

Your top 2 post areas are retardo land and site feedback.

:discohitler:
Oh yes they are but they never retardoed my threads i just answered to the apparent obsessions some user had dont believe me? Look for yourself. When lies and accusations are moved one has to answer and for months i was accused by schizoid paranoid to have a discord where i was doing coonspirations to ban users and i was pestered for days in said shoutbox for that. Look in the archive and search the word "Coterie" then some users started to stalk and attempt to dox and shoutbox was closed. Wich is for the quality of the site. Funny to see how those posters dealing with crippling paranoia are the most active in politic threads. Very curious. So yes to restore the codex fully i believe the politic section of the forum must be nuked. I would love that but i know it wont happen but at least i have no more to deal with paranoid schitzofrenic obsessed people yapping nonsense at me and tracking my activit on the site in e every thread to screech their nonsense.
Ergo Incline!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Seems to me the codex is having a good time people returned to post about games! So the shoutbox obliteration that lead to a massive butthurt was nothing but incline!
You sound like an addict in withdrawal denying his desires
Why? Shoutbox was a shitshow. Better that it closed all people were using that mainly for yell niggers screeche about jews gays stupid monologues about culture war or whatever politic dumpster was happening at thd moment. So better that is gone! My dream is the politic section of the forum would be nuked too that would be also massively incline since 99% of the shitposters comes from there. Not to mention boozers getting horny writing gross stuff to then tell for the 100th times how they would kill themself because the world sucks.
No, this is like saying we were better off during the lockdowns because a lot of bad stuff usually happens on the street at night and it is kind of comfy working from home.

The existence of shoutbox (freedom) is not the problem. The problems are the problems. The shoutbox just brings them to the forefront. Where is the forefront now? It is hidden. Inaccessible.

Shoutbox was the finger on the pulse of the codex and now while we still have a pulse we do not know anything about it because we took the fucking finger off of it.

Writing that part made me think of this classic. It is Italian, but I do not think you consider it music, Mebrilia.

Well it was suggested that the problems could be handled, the administration failed to act reasonably though which means that freedom was taken away for no real reason, I guess thats part of current culture, where it's always "both sides" and you try to force those who are absolutely not able to solve the issue to solve it else their freedoms get taken away.

Like the feminist claim that men should hold men to account for raping, when there is no way a individual man has any say on the matter.

In the end it does not matter if the "problems" are there or not as long as they are "hidden", it's seemingly enough that people can concentrate on more worthwhile things, it's just a bit of a shame that it's always a lack reflection and reason, as it seems to be impossible at this point in time for people to take a step back and understand that they erred, nuclear option it is then.

muckguppy

Prophet
Codex stocks in terminal freefall since shoutbox decommissioned. Stakeholders grow restless.

Feeling bullish about imminent return.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I still don't understand why anyone would want real time chat on a forum. Real time chat is basically the opposite of a forum. That's not at all why I come here.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
ban mebzilla it's clearly a gpt-1 bot
Mebrilia the Viera Queen is the most beautiful, gorgeous creature in the whole world. And I think that she is gorgeous no matter what size she is. A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman!
Careful they will start to call you simp now. However, thank you!
:love::love::love:
Should you really be happy about a compliment from a anon on the internet who does not know you?

There is literally no basis for him to say this and you feel flattered.
I wonder why women, at all, react to flattery as it's something pretty common to encounter, isn't it boring?

Also my caluclator! can't be a simp, he is just my calculator!

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Mebrilia the Viera Queen is the most beautiful, gorgeous creature in the whole world. And I think that she is gorgeous no matter what size she is. A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman!
Should you really be happy about a compliment from a anon on the internet who does not know you?

I wonder why women, at all, react to flattery as it's something pretty common to encounter isn't it boring?

Kruno is a friend and a kind gesture is a kind gesture is not that hard to understand. React with kindness to kindness is not a bad thing.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
undefined_-_Imgur_3.jpg

cunts

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Bots have better spelling. Besides, if you were to take weird/incomprehensible posts as evidence of being a bot, there'd be whole swaths of posters taken out on that basis, probably including you.

Why is Jenkem over here complaining? I thought RPGHQ was 'bustling'.

:philosoraptor:

Already banned for being a bot?
Couldn't log in because of the lengthy queues to get in to the coolest club on the internetz?

mystery.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I wonder why women, at all, react to flattery as it's something pretty common to encounter, isn't it boring?

:hahyou:

Imagine being on the kodex for more than a few months and not knowing who glorious kruno is lol,our glorious negro jew with more mental illnesses than hair on his head. He is a glorious kodex gem. Now imagine taking his compliments seriously lol buahahahahaha lol. Meb it seems you got dumped by your lesbian girlfriend and she went for some thick negro cock,sad. Told you a few times that you should find some nice neo nazi chad and get a few kids pumped out before it is too late.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

:hahyou:

Imagine being on the kodex for more than a few months and not knowing who glorious kruno is lol,our glorious negro jew with more mental illnesses than hair on his head. He is a glorious kodex gem. Now imagine taking his compliments seriously lol buahahahahaha lol. Meb it seems you got dumped by your lesbian girlfriend and she went for some thick negro cock,sad. Told you a few times that you should find some nice neo nazi chad and get a few kids pumped out before it is too late.
I did? Last time i checked she was on my bed next to me with a nice smile on her face. Also Kruno is amazing!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
(...) Shoutbox was the finger on the pulse of the codex (...)
What percentage of users even used the shoutbox? I'd be surprised if it was more than five percent. Shoutbox has never represented the Codex as a whole and never will.
What percentage of users makes reasonable relevant posts?
Well there is like 100 people that are regular,they are the core of the kodex,the rest are just lurkers,bots or journo trannies. And from the look of it,that number is eroding because of the retarded shit DU is doing every once in a while,like grandstanding the rights of homeless trannies.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Look, I hate to appear to be defending DU all the time, but we respect the rights of all people here. That includes for example gays, Jews, transsexuals, and, in your case, people who have willingly had sex with transsexuals.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom