Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

What's back?

Shit. This is what happens when you click things in the control panel while on a poor connection.
Net is so poor in australia that there was at least a 3 day delay from April fools. Damn. Can't you all get some of that Chyna loan money to build some better internet?

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
What's back?

Shit. This is what happens when you click things in the control panel while on a poor connection.
Net is so poor in australia that there was at least a 3 day delay from April fools. Damn. Can't you all get some of that Chyna loan money to build some better internet?
Do not bring up someone geolocation lest you find yourself replied to with drone strike coordinates. Second warning.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What's back?

Do not bring up someone geolocation lest you find yourself replied to with drone strike coordinates. Second warning.
Ok pole

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Image1.jpg

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
I think everyone that matters (DU) will agree that there has been a disturbing lack of drama in the last two months.

So the shoutbox return is probably just a matter of time.

Radiane

Cipher
But at least he is simping for Trump too, aka the true leader, so that balances this out a little bit

Edit: added one word (too) for better clarity

Last edited:

Percy

Cipher
I don't understand why Dunderlord would take it away from us again considering the valuable contributions I was able to make in the brief time it was back.

Radiane

Cipher
Don't fucking bring it back you asshole.
"I spent every evening in the shoutbox spamming all the users there with my cringeful stories at my workplace and driveled them in extravagant stories what a big monkey cage it is where I work at. And I enjoyed every littly story I told there no matter how trivial it may have been."

"Don't you dare ever bring the shoutbox back."

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
If it means less Humbabshit-posting on the forum proper, definitely bring it back.
Half of all forum interactions nowadays should really be taking place in the Shoutbox.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom