Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Have we lost even a single prestigious user over this drama? From my point of view it worked out great in the end: The trannies are gone and a bunch of obnoxious posters now have their own site to ruin. A win for everyone.

Shut up, you troglodyte, shoutbox was the focal point of vast philosophical discussions on the nature of man: King Crispy 's romantic pursuits, warpig 's olfactory shenanigans, Maxie 's potato rage, Mebrilia the Viera Queen 's furry peripherals, what can change the nature of a Theodora, Liberal's conflict between his cultural heritage and emerging love for men, asfasdf 's experiments on Sigma autism, Ontopoly 's quest to go where no proctologist has gone before, Nelka 's jealous rages, Kalin's radical reinterpretation of the Bible on the basis of vast quantities of cheap Polish beer, and many other topics that will define our future should ChatGPT not murder us all in the next couple of years.

Last edited:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
To be fair, I dropped the % chance of being redirected there for discouraged users, so most of them have been able to post here at least a few times.
To be even fairer, at least you know what Rusty likes when you speak to him. I've been here half a decade and I still don't know what RPGs you like. Sounds like that's the real problem, to me.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
To be fair, I dropped the % chance of being redirected there for discouraged users, so most of them have been able to post here at least a few times.
To be even fairer, at least you know what Rusty likes when you speak to him. I've been here half a decade and I still don't know what RPGs you like. Sounds like that's the real problem, to me.
Half a decade is still newfag territory. Add another 15 years and you'll find out.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Staff doesn't play games. #1 requirement.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Yeah, speaking of this, please stop sending us the Bethestards. They are really shitting up the threads with their bad taste in games. I'm pretty sure this is some kind of war crime. Thanks.
You mean like rusty?
It's funny to make fun of Rusty for liking Fallout 76 or whatever, but he's never made a post even half as shitty as this one

Untitled.png

I don't know who this guy is, but I really wish he'd come back to the codex and stay here.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Oh dear. Check Mebrilia's most recent postings. A bunch of drama and inter-personal butthurt in people's profile posts and Site Feedback until mid-February, then radio silence.

Doesn't this prove that everyone who said that femoids are cancer were 100% right? They are only here to foment drama, and disappear when denied the opportunity.

P. S. In before "stop doxxing Mebrilia".

heh, remember when DU went after an entire group for expressing such thoughts, made shit up to not look like a retard only to make himself look more retarded and then went full simp so much that it caused a bunch of people to leave and/or stop posting? heh.. yeah just a matter of time until it goes the way of the watch.. meanwhile rusty's website (https://rpghq.org) is BUSTLING.
No but i remember when you was rambling about a coterie and being paranoid about it and pestering users accusing them to belong to such coterie. Funny that the coterie existed and were not the pople you were accusing but sone people of the group you was in.
Ironyyyy

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, speaking of this, please stop sending us the Bethestards. They are really shitting up the threads with their bad taste in games. I'm pretty sure this is some kind of war crime. Thanks.
You mean like rusty?
It's funny to make fun of Rusty for liking Fallout 76 or whatever, but he's never made a post even half as shitty as this one

View attachment 34773

I don't know who this guy is, but I really wish he'd come back to the codex and stay here.
I'd say just don't read it, but I guess it's hard to avoid 33% of the posts on the site. Good luck. Maybe try bitching about it there.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I say let the boys have fun in their forum! If they are happy is what it counts i hope they will be fine. The shoutbox gone really indeed up the bar of this site. If only the politic section of the forum would be eradicated as well we would get rid at least of 90% shitposters. But one can dream!

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I say let the boys have fun in their forum! If they are happy is what it counts i hope they will be fine. The shoutbox gone really indeed up the bar of this site. If only the politic section of the forum would be eradicated as well we would get rid at least of 90% shitposters. But one can dream!
I missed you Meb. We really need you here. I am glad you are with us. I'll ask DU to keep you around when he eliminates GD.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
I missed you Meb. We really need you here. I am glad you are with us. I'll ask DU to keep you around when he eliminates GD.
Simp!

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Simp!
im not a simp. i give amouranth $3000 a month, it isn't much money for me!

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Simp!
im not a simp. i give amouranth $3000 a month, it isn't much money for me!
Pimp!

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh dear. Check Mebrilia's most recent postings. A bunch of drama and inter-personal butthurt in people's profile posts and Site Feedback until mid-February, then radio silence.

Doesn't this prove that everyone who said that femoids are cancer were 100% right? They are only here to foment drama, and disappear when denied the opportunity.

heh, remember when DU went after an entire group for expressing such thoughts, made shit up to not look like a retard only to make himself look more retarded and then went full simp so much that it caused a bunch of people to leave and/or stop posting? heh.. yeah just a matter of time until it goes the way of the watch.. meanwhile rusty's website (https://rpghq.org) is BUSTLING.
No but i remember when you was rambling about a coterie and being paranoid about it and pestering users accusing them to belong to such coterie. Funny that the coterie existed and were not the pople you were accusing but sone people of the group you was in.
Ironyyyy
"you was rambling"
"the group you was in"

I see you decided to stop larping as a female and start larping as a seasoning-american

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

If DU eliminates GD, then there won't be anywhere for him to post.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Ironyyyy
"you was rambling"
"the group you was in"

I see you decided to stop larping as a female and start larping as a seasoning-american
At least my problem is only a not correct english considering i am also not a native english speaker. Your problem is way more serious pal.
Paranoia and delusions are not things to overlook.

Have we lost even a single prestigious user over this drama? From my point of view it worked out great in the end: The trannies are gone and a bunch of obnoxious posters now have their own site to ruin. A win for everyone.
I hope Ed's ghost steals your toes in your sleep.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
What's back?

Shit. This is what happens when you click things in the control panel while on a poor connection.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom