Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Why was shoutbox banned?

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Michelangelo%27s_David_-_right_view_2.jpg

Masterpiece.

merlin_189530301_4d3ca14d-cbd2-44e2-8e07-42ceb61c0c40-superJumbo.jpg

Masterpiece.
Soul touching art.

How did this thread go from discussing Codex Official Discord as being the new shoutbox to Bulgarian Sculptures and liberal's emerging homosexuality?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh dear. Check Mebrilia's most recent postings. A bunch of drama and inter-personal butthurt in people's profile posts and Site Feedback until mid-February, then radio silence.

Doesn't this prove that everyone who said that femoids are cancer were 100% right? They are only here to foment drama, and disappear when denied the opportunity.

P. S. In before "stop doxxing Mebrilia".

heh, remember when DU went after an entire group for expressing such thoughts, made shit up to not look like a retard only to make himself look more retarded and then went full simp so much that it caused a bunch of people to leave and/or stop posting? heh.. yeah just a matter of time until it goes the way of the watch.. meanwhile rusty's website (https://rpghq.org) is BUSTLING.

muckguppy

Prophet
I'm thinking of ending things

(was an interesting movie but not Kaufman's best work, it kinda dragged ass after the middle. Some decent black comedy, but drifts off like synecdoche, New York did. He hasn't stuck a decent landing since Adaptation. Anomalisa was ok but at this point he may as well just be a less medicated Woody Allen)

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
Oh dear. Check Mebrilia's most recent postings. A bunch of drama and inter-personal butthurt in people's profile posts and Site Feedback until mid-February, then radio silence.

Doesn't this prove that everyone who said that femoids are cancer were 100% right? They are only here to foment drama, and disappear when denied the opportunity.

heh, remember when DU went after an entire group for expressing such thoughts, made shit up to not look like a retard only to make himself look more retarded and then went full simp so much that it caused a bunch of people to leave and/or stop posting? heh.. yeah just a matter of time until it goes the way of the watch.. meanwhile rusty's website (https://rpghq.org) is BUSTLING.
As retarded and outright bat-shit insane as this post and its rhetoric are, it's almost guaranteed to become a codexian "truth" within the next few weeks, just like all of Benzem's schzoid ramblings

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot

Creepspy is still trying his best to deflect, project, and gaslight. He is very bothered by irrefutable facts about "wymxnz".

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
It's definitely a lot more than ten posts per day. Rusty already has like 800 posts last I looked and I made around 100 in my first two weeks or so

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's definitely a lot more than ten posts per day. Rusty already has like 800 posts last I looked and I made around 100 in my first two weeks or so

Yes, the site managed 11 posts total yesterday. Good growth.

Bustling even.

Edit: Funny how RPGHQ people are getting buttmad about this post rather than posting on their forum. Really makes you think.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Bustling even.
To be fair, I dropped the % chance of being redirected there for discouraged users, so most of them have been able to post here at least a few times.

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron

Bustling even.
To be fair, I dropped the % chance of being redirected there for discouraged users, so most of them have been able to post here at least a few times.
Yeah, speaking of this, please stop sending us the Bethestards. They are really shitting up the threads with their bad taste in games. I'm pretty sure this is some kind of war crime. Thanks.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Bustling even.
Yeah, speaking of this, please stop sending us the Bethestards. They are really shitting up the threads with their bad taste in games. I'm pretty sure this is some kind of war crime. Thanks.
You mean like rusty?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom