Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Wiping all out.

Who's hotter?

• Junpei Iori.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Akihiko Sanada.

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Ken Amada.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Shinjiro Aragaki.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Theodore.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Koromaru.

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters

Sukeban Cho

Erudite
Well, either she got scared off by DU, in which case

ban DarkUnderlord :mob:!!1111;

He was actually pretty nice to me when we talked about that, so that's not really fair to him.

I just don't feel like being online right now. I'll continue this later.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Can't think of any other way to demonstrate my support more succinctly than to brofist, so there ya go.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Here you go, root

15088.jpg

IMG tags are a forbidden knowledge skill.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Well, either she got scared off by DU, in which case

ban DarkUnderlord :mob:!!1111;

He was actually pretty nice to me when we talked about that, so that's not really fair to him.

Like we could ever ban him. ;) He is on a weird note, but when you approach him personally he can be a bro.

But on the serious note, take your time, and be sure to drop by once you feel like it.

Myself, I am joining the bros in the unanimous support.

Sukeban Cho

Erudite

Don't do that. I mean, I know your intention is good and everything, and I am grateful and stuffies, but, like, the entire reason I am online so much to begin with is that people is not acting like my dog magical flying ferret with a wizard hat just died and they all need to wear silk gloves around me all the time, which does little to help me keeping the reason they are being so away from my head.

So, like, thank you, but no. Just keep being jerks at me and shit.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity

Don't do that. I mean, I know your intention is good and everything, and I am grateful and stuffies, but, like, the entire reason I am online so much to begin with is that people is not acting like my dog just died and they all need to wear silk gloves around me all the time, which does little to help me keeping shit away from my head.

Believe me, on the 'Dex one does not exclude the other. You are big enough cat. No special treatment for you. :troll:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
It's a second brofist for introducing White Day then, loving that shit right now, one fist isn't enough to express my gratitude. And I'm sure you're owed backdated brofists for your Elvira LPs, and I can't be arsed to go back and brofist there, and you can't make me, you jerk.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
my dog magical flying ferret with a wizard hat just died

You have a magical flying ferret with a wizard hat!? You never told me this before! I'd unbro you if I could be bothered to remember the URL to the negafist gif D:

spekkio

Arcane
Fuck off, Drog.

:rpgcodex:

:troll:

Can somebody explain to me what happened between DU and BC? What DU's article are you talking about?
Damn, do I need to lurk moar?

:oops:

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Well, thread lacks Kuroi Neko teaches darke magicks, nya! parts anyway, needs more work ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom