Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Reinhardt

Arcane
I'm starting to think
Try again.
I'm convinced vatniks are the worst thing to have ever happened to the cRPG genre.
Vatniks ARE western. They try to pretend they are different and they have their own path but it's not true. All western "culture" in the world is kwanzanian so they were raised on it no matter if they want it or not. That's why i laugh when i hear about slavs saving west. Try to find genuinely good person or hero in more or less recent eastern european games or films - you won't. Zero positive role models. Being good is something to be ashamed of, something to be mocked by authors, just like in the western media. Throw rocks at Ember - she dum-dum! No positive messages allowed. Everything must be some subversion or deconstruction or whatever and smeared with shit.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I paid money for this shit.
Now install and enjoy it.

However, use GOG and offline installers, and never patch the game the same day the patch is released; wait for 1-2 days.

Or wait for the Last Azlanti competition to finish and see if anyone went through the game on Ironman. This is what I will do.

downwardspiral

Learned
Glad I step on this thread before downloading, saved my time.
Things such as this is like dog shit on food.
As a combat fag doesn't matter how good the combat is, the dog shit ruined the food and make it inedible.

Codex Year of the Donut
one of the romance options is literally a "beta bux" meme you'd find on 4chan
If you think a bit Arueshalae is not a great romancing option. I mean, she worked in a brothel, had thousands of demon and demonologists dicks inside her each year for thousands of years. But for the MC, she demands love and commitment. That is not acceptable. She must give a lot of pleasure and do everything to please the MC for a very long time before the MC even thinks on entering in a relationship, otherwise, being single is the best option. And you can enjoy the brothel as a single dude.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Western failure keeps being consistent.
wl3 was one of the better crpgs in recent years though with essentially zero "sjw" shit
even made the "anti-fascist" person out to look like a complete retard in essentially every regard

Except that the whole main plot revolves about children of the Patriarch, which are a evil sadistic psychopath son, cowardly wuss of a son and a genius leader, great warrior daughter thats also muscular giant.

Sarathiour

Cipher
one of the romance options is literally a "beta bux" meme you'd find on 4chan
If you think a bit Arueshalae is not a great romancing option. I mean, she worked in a brothel, had thousands of demon and demonologists dicks inside her each year for thousands of years. But for the MC, she demands love and commitment. That is not acceptable. She must give a lot of pleasure and do everything to please the MC for a very long time before the MC even thinks on entering in a relationship, otherwise, being single is the best option. And you can enjoy the brothel as a single dude.

Well, if you really want seks, you can apparently turn her evil to speed up the process.
I guess I'll give this a shot later on to see how much of all this is true or a meme, but my current location is not, er, giving me enough wind to comfortably sail the high sea.

Zeriel

Arcane
Just continue the discussion in this thread, retard.
The cringefinder thread was mostly reposting screenshots that Fanta and Sunri already posted ITT, so what exactly is stopping you?
Sadly it was mostly complaing about sjw and political shit so not even related to the game after first 10 pages +M
So on every other forum on the internet you get banned for discussing these subjects. No one is allowed to complain about it. Here they hide the threads (and this was retardoed first) so no one can read them or see that people are criticizing these elements in games. Game developers can just stick as much of this nonsense in their games with no push back from critics. And neutraltards think that if they just continue to ban or hide any negative discussion of SJWism or far left insane politics that they'll magically go away. But spoiler alert they won't, in fact you have the youth of today absorbing all this crap and shaping their minds into festering piles of shit. But hey at least you don't have to read the same gripes about SJWs and politics in the same game threads that are continually pushed by lunatic developers. Now that would truly be horrible.

The "neutral" people aren't actually neutral. They agree with all of it. They just don't want you to notice/others to notice and get upset until it's too late, that's why all the denialism and minimalizing of it and trying to convince you its no big deal. When it's too late to do anything about it, they switch to "good, now suck it down bitch boy" mode. It's just a tactic, there is no morality involved.

Gradenmayer

Learned
I paid money for this shit.
Now install and enjoy it.

However, use GOG and offline installers, and never patch the game the same day the patch is released; wait for 1-2 days.

Or wait for the Last Azlanti competition to finish and see if anyone went through the game on Ironman. This is what I will do.

Another reminder that this dimwit still hasn't played the game he has been defending.

I didn't think someone could top Ontopoly or Meredith in retarded fanboyism contest, but this guy takes the prize.

Codex Year of the Donut
1634888236516.png

Zeriel

Arcane
From what I've seen, Azata is basically Owlcats attempt at Bioware-tier writing. GIGGLESQUEE!
So people who openly admitted to be Bioware fanboys went on to copy Bioware once again? What a surprise!

This is why I don't ever touch their games. I'm not interested in Bioware games, not interested in their spiritual successors

Sad thing is Bioware wasn't like that initially. The whole gigglesquee trope being associated with Bioware happened when they hired a bunch of cat ladies. And most of Bioware's golden days aura comes from the time before they were stereotypically known in that way.

Curratum

Why do you people even produce those threads and keep moaning, being outraged and being saddened by the state of things? You've been at this for a long long time. Why do you even harbor any hope that any modern game will have the sort of writing you expect?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom