Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Codex Year of the Donut
post all that you can find

rjKxrAI.png

image.jpg

yffanen.png

1631285784480.png

screenshot-1-jpg.jpg

queen.jpg

ZfHMmDC.png

lsqaoUF.png

h7RexKg.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
> Many Things Mortals Care Deeply About Mean Nothing To US. Such as Time. Or Gender.
Yes. That's what I care about deeply. Gender. LOL! About as subtle as you can get.

Look for Fanta's posts in the Wrath thread. A bunch of good screenshots.

Saravan

Savant
Imagine spending years shifting through CRPG threads going "this and this and that is woke shit" then deciding Cuckfinder is the hill you will die on. :lol:

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Imagine spending years shifting through CRPG threads going "this and this and that is woke shit" then deciding Cuckfinder is the hill you will die on. :lol:
Imagine being such a fucking coward, and such a cuck that you won't go to the release thread to voice your opinions, but instead sit in your bubble where everyone thinks like you.

And when when you're confronted with ideas that want to build in you, and want you to be a better person, you rate retarded, shove fingers into your ears, and/or reply with posts that don't say anything.

You have room temperature IQ, and why don't you post this post retarded too, and then come into the release thread, so we can educate your dumbfuck ass. <3

The_Mask

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

The_Mask

Patron
You're right. I shouldn't've let you get away with each and every one of those luke-warm dishes. You were talking to yourself, and nobody paid attention. But other than the opinions that you dished on combat, everything else is the result of mediocrity.

I see no further reason to debate with you, unless you think otherwise, and continue this.

Murk

Arcane
Some pretty awful dialog even with woke shit aside.

I never played the first game -- are there any examples of *good* writing from the games or is it middling/serviceable at best?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom