Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Saravan

Savant

kquPWX3.png

Any more bullshit you would like to say retard?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Some pretty awful dialog even with woke shit aside.

I never played the first game -- are there any examples of *good* writing from the games or is it middling/serviceable at best?
There is no "good" writing in either games, except maybe some Nok-Nok stuff, since it was written by MCA. It's just stuff in service of the story.

But we have to be edgy, for the sake of being edgy. Show some of the people here what they said in like 2 years, and they're all gonna start hiding.

Codex Year of the Donut
Some pretty awful dialog even with woke shit aside.

I never played the first game -- are there any examples of *good* writing from the games or is it middling/serviceable at best?
kingmaker was average, wrathfinder has potentially created a new crpg subgenre focused on cringe

The_Mask

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, that post stands out as the only one that anyone gave you any attention for. The other ones are just you barking at the moon, with no clear thought-process or reasoning behind them. You just blurt out your opinions, thinking that everyone else should accept them as facts. That's not how this goes. You have to have some kind of mental process behind your statements.

Like when you say that the HoMM combat is lite, you argue why. Which is fine. (at the time of writing this, we also discovered that there is a bug that reduces all troop damage to 10%) But then every other opinion seems to just happen. You never argue why you think the writing is shit. It just feels like you come off 4chan "lol SJWs lol - giff brofists" and, ironically, they never happened; except, obviously, that 1 post you, so laudably, screenshotted.

Gotta give you props for that one. You know how to pick your "best" posts.

Saravan

Savant
Yeah, that post stands out as the only one that anyone gave you any attention for. The other ones are just you barking at the moon, with no clear thought-process or reasoning behind them. You just blurt out your opinions, thinking that everyone else should accept them as facts. That's not how this goes. You have to have some kind of mental process behind your statements.

Like when you say that the HoMM combat is lite, you argue why. Which is fine. (at the time of writing this, we also discovered that there is a bug that reduces all troop damage to 10%) But then every other opinion seems to just happen. You never argue why you think the writing is shit. It just feels like you come off 4chan "lol SJWs lol - giff brofists" and, ironically, they never happened; except, obviously, that 1 post you, so laudably, screenshotted.

So far you have stated:

I didn't finish the game - disproven.
I didn't dare to voice my opinion in the game thread because I'm too much of a coward - disproven.
I just talked to myself, nobody paid attention - disproven.

Yeah, that post stands out as the only one that anyone gave you any attention for.

qtCQszk.png

You never argue why you think the writing is shit.

xaEhbAq.png

How long you gonna keep up the charade clownfuck?

Codex Year of the Donut

can you retards please go make your own thread for your retarded shit and leave mine alone

None

Scholar
Also, if you really want to be effective you need to add an element of public shaming. Find out who writes this crap and throw their picture up next to their abominable writing.
I thought the East was supposed to save the West. What the fuck is going on in Moscow?

Moscovites are just as degenerate and cucked as Belgians; and these two dumpsterfires are raging silently in the background, while up front retards fling their feces at each other arguing over what flavor of shit tastes less shitty.

:flamesaw::excellent:

I've always wanted a stronger bond between Russia and America. But if this is the result, then I think we should call it off. Anyone know how to get the Soviet Union back?

The_Mask

Patron
First off, the crusade system, much like the kingdom mgt. in Kingmaker, are there just to add some flavour to the overall idea. I doubt that system will ever be improved past: "this is your units. these are their buffs" -> kill units "these are their buffs"
This is not a HoMM-like game.

Second off, Camellia is a serial killer. She's completely off kilter in every situation. That includes 1. having sex when it makes no sense to

and

2. blurting out a lot more than needed, when, literally, sitting on top of the body of a man she just murdered.

It's called being crazy.
I didn't finish the game - disproven.
Also... I can't remember you ever saying you beat the game. I remember you saying you reached chapter 4. If you did, my apologies.

In any case, I still think you're a cuck, to need a special thread to voice out your opinions in relative safety, instead of coming to the release one, and fighting the good fight and debate with your peers. Keep trying to change their minds. Make them see the truth - from your perspective, of course.
If anything, I don't give a shit that you think WOTR is crap. It might as well be. Maybe I am wrong. But YOU...? You're still a cuck for literally walking away, only to press buttons when someone disagrees with you in other sections of the forum.

It's like you're a lil bitch running around in circles. Good for you. What can I say...

The_Mask

Patron

volklore

Arcane
Now I really wonder how someone ends up in a romance situation with the furry companion... Is it what they call Science?

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
First off, the crusade system, much like the kingdom mgt. in Kingmaker, are there just to add some flavour to the overall idea. I doubt that system will ever be improved past: "this is your units. these are their buffs" -> kill units "these are their buffs"
This is not a HoMM-like game.

Kingdom management is pretty quick once you get hang of things, so it's forgivable. You just pop in, do some events, skip time to advance further and then get back on track. Crusade is massive slog. Crusade not only dumps kingdom management on you but also forces you to fight these HoMM-knockoff battles. So you need to resolve the events and projects, enter multiple cities to build something, then recruit troops, then see them sloooowly walk over map, then sit through the braindead tactical fight, and only then you can get back to adventuring. A lot of time wasted just to add flavor to the game. And there isn't much flavor. Your party and MC don't even take parts in battles. Drones let by generic NPCs fight other drones let by generic NPCs. They don't even feel connected to you in any way.

In any case, I still think you're a cuck, to need a special thread to voice out your opinions in relative safety, instead of coming to the release one, and fighting the good fight and debate with your peers. Keep trying to change their minds. Make them see the truth - from your perspective, of course.
If anything, I don't give a shit that you think WOTR is crap. It might as well be. Maybe I am wrong. But YOU...? You're still a cuck for literally walking away, only to press buttons when someone disagrees with you in other sections of the forum.

It's like you're a lil bitch running around in circles. Good for you. What can I say...

Why are you so concerned about people starting their own threads? If you hate it so much, just quote what he wrote and post it in the release thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom