Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Faarbaute

Arbiter
Fuck this gay shit.

I intentionally refrained from spoiling myself of the plot and characters of this game and was really looking forward to high adventure, fighting literal demons with my crusader bros and instead we get this garbage.

Why must they do this? Why must everything be turned to shit? Fuck off allready you degenerates.

Trannies, devil worshippers, faggots, lesbians and non-binary angels team up to fight the hordes of the abyss. Except they are the hordes of the abyss...

This game is making me seriously consider finding another hobby. I've thought about it before. I used to only be into games a bit. My main thing was movies. Then the remakes and comic book films started and never stopped. Then wokeness. After a while I was watching Korean films just to have something I could relate to and enjoy. The same is happening to RPGs for me. It's not just a couple woke devs. It's all the devs. PnP RPGs, cRPGs seem to have been almost wholly co-opted by the furry/tumblerite community to where they are actually now the more representative RPG fans than people like me. The games are made by them, for them and they are played and loved by them. RPGs are a gay thing now and I have a hard time seeing how that can be reversed in the near future.

At least more mainstream genres have a wider audience, so they can only be so woke before sales tank. Wrath's receptions tells me what I already suspected is true: The main audience of RPGs is LGBTs.
It really is sickening.

edit: It's like constantly having to pick bones out of your meal. At some point you don't even want to eat anymore.

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
this is an actual game made by real people

sEkEb2D.gif

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
You want cringe - I have some.

• Difficulty settings were resetting to default after the 1.0.2e patch - fixed;
  • It was possible to loot the same corpses multiple times - fixed;
  • In the crusade mode, the Necromancy effect only spawned the undead units if there were none in your army - fixed.

Which hormonal therapy should I undertake so they stop doing that?

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Imagine spending years shifting through CRPG threads going "this and this and that is woke shit" then deciding Cuckfinder is the hill you will die on. :lol:
Imagine being such a fucking coward, and such a cuck that you won't go to the release thread to voice your opinions, but instead sit in your bubble where everyone thinks like you.

And when when you're confronted with ideas that want to build in you, and want you to be a better person, you rate retarded, shove fingers into your ears, and/or reply with posts that don't say anything.

You have room temperature IQ, and why don't you post this post retarded too, and then come into the release thread, so we can educate your dumbfuck ass. <3

Dude, that is what the release thread is...

purupuru

Learned
Nenio's fox portrait reminds me of the philosoraptor.
Sadly this is the only thing about her that actually managed to amuse me.

d1nolore

Savant
Reminds me of that cringe fan fiction writing you’d stumble across once in awhile on the interwebs after taking a wrong turn on a search. It’s so bad it’s comedic and you can’t not read it because you cant believe anyone would write that shit, then the novelty wears off and you close the browser confused and uneasy. Surely it’s confused 14-15 year olds who’ll grow up and leave all that in their deep dark past.

It’s nice to see these people are making a living writing for crpg in 2021. Never would have guessed that.

lightbane

Arcane
Wow, I knew modern Paizo products are utter shit, but either this has been expanded upon, or the writing makes the average Bioware title look like a masterpiece. Since this is a RPG, ignoring the other parts of the game to focus on combat is not an option, as it's supposed to be a whole, nevermind the bugs that are also there and seemingly lame mechanics.

The worst and most pathetic part though are the codexers here attempting to defend this shit. These are probably the same that then later say that anime and X-Piratez! for XCOM are made for pedophiles, hurr durr.

deuxhero

Arcane
I warned people years ago this AP was horrifically bad.
You'd need to rewrite large chunks of thing. Like the tranny shopkeep that sold an important artifact to evil for a sex change (yes, really) or LG deity that smites you instantly if you show the slightest bit of disagreement. The background traits lock you into a very specific backstory and can easily create siutations that don't make any sense

Touched by Divinity makes you a child of a deity. Whoever wrote this forgot that Pathfinder's racial gods have worshipers outside their race, often more than they do of their race. You wind up with nonsense like a Taldan (white) Human that could be the child of Torag (king of the dwarfs who is also married to another dwarf), Irori (An ascetic and Indian), Nethys (an insane god of magic who happens to be a black human), Erastil (traditionalist for whom having kids out of wedlock would be out of character), or Gorum (a giant that cares only for battle and is never seen outside of his armor), or an Elf child of Iomedae (a human who only became a god ~100 years ago) and more. Nearly half the core pantheon doesn't work.

It's not even a major plot point or anything. After killing one of the bosses a servant of their deity walks up to you and says you're the god's kid. That's literally it. Really.
If any of the PCs has the Touched by Divinity campaign trait, when they defeat the Templars and Zanedra in the fane, a staggering thing occurs. The entire structure suddenly begins to shake and vibrate, and light and energy coruscates over the walls and statues in the complex. As the PCs watch, the defiled structure reverts—its wall carvings and statues regain their original appearance before the fall of Sarkoris. The PC who has the Touched by Divinity campaign trait glows with this same energy, and that PC alone can see the agents of his deity as they move about the fane, reworking the statues and carvings. One of these minions appears before that player at the end of the event to personally thank him. This minion is visible to all party members, and all can hear the minion’s revelation that the PC’s deity has been waiting for this moment to reveal the truth of his heritage—the PC is the child of the deity. At your discretion, the deity’s herald may even manifest before the player to deliver this message. No additional boons or rewards (apart from the completion of a mythic trial for that PC) are granted—this is merely a long-delayed explanation for the character that reveals truths about his past

It drops that a PC is a demigod in a sidebar.

In-fact, Elfs are pretty much unplayable in the AP without any of the traits breaking since all of them use the Worldwound (which only opened ~100 years ago) in the character's childhood.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Fuck this gay shit.

I intentionally refrained from spoiling myself of the plot and characters of this game and was really looking forward to high adventure, fighting literal demons with my crusader bros and instead we get this garbage.

Why must they do this? Why must everything be turned to shit? Fuck off allready you degenerates.

Trannies, devil worshippers, faggots, lesbians and non-binary angels team up to fight the hordes of the abyss. Except they are the hordes of the abyss...

This game is making me seriously consider finding another hobby. I've thought about it before. I used to only be into games a bit. My main thing was movies. Then the remakes and comic book films started and never stopped. Then wokeness. After a while I was watching Korean films just to have something I could relate to and enjoy. The same is happening to RPGs for me. It's not just a couple woke devs. It's all the devs. PnP RPGs, cRPGs seem to have been almost wholly co-opted by the furry/tumblerite community to where they are actually now the more representative RPG fans than people like me. The games are made by them, for them and they are played and loved by them. RPGs are a gay thing now and I have a hard time seeing how that can be reversed in the near future.

At least more mainstream genres have a wider audience, so they can only be so woke before sales tank. Wrath's receptions tells me what I already suspected is true: The main audience of RPGs is LGBTs.
Yeah.. After some time you end up with Chinese fantasy novels
c6q6pssxllb31.png
And the best thing is, the Chinese government is banning those sickos from their entertainment media.

Saravan

Savant

ArchAngel

Arcane
I didn't finish the game - disproven.
Also... I can't remember you ever saying you beat the game

zp3Ce58.png

Would you like to tell more lies retard?
This is not proof, you might as well found this image somewhere and posted it.

I was waiting for this comment, although from Ontopoly, you copefinders are really pathetic.

p8G9R8F.png
Still does not prove anything. Only that you are good at editing images.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
Wow, I knew modern Paizo products are utter shit, but either this has been expanded upon, or the writing makes the average Bioware title look like a masterpiece. Since this is a RPG, ignoring the other parts of the game to focus on combat is not an option, as it's supposed to be a whole, nevermind the bugs that are also there and seemingly lame mechanics.

The worst and most pathetic part though are the codexers here attempting to defend this shit. These are probably the same that then later say that anime and X-Piratez! for XCOM are made for pedophiles, hurr durr.
LGBT Codex is quickly becoming reality. 70% of the cool people already quit or got banned and they're what's left. I doubt I'll still be posting here in a year or two. The new generation sucks (with a couple notable exceptions) and the old one are losing interest. I don't blame them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom