Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Tihskael

Learned
Smut is for people who can’t write.
I disagree

maxresdefault.jpg

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Drones let by generic NPCs fight other drones let by generic NPCs. They don't even feel connected to you in any way.
I'm not sure if a real commander feels the same way about his armies. Or has to in order to win. But you might be right.

I'm not sure a real commander has to personally go to some backwater village in the middle of nowhere to kill a bunch of dudes, because his army of couple hundred people is somehow incapable of attacking enamies unless they hang out in open fields or in designated shitting forts.

Anonona

Learned
Still does not prove anything. Only that you are good at editing images.

Don't fall for its ruse Saravan, he is trying to get you to add him to his friend list in Steam. Next he will add you to invite him so he can "confirm it"

Sacibengala

Prophet
Wow, I knew modern Paizo products are utter shit, but either this has been expanded upon, or the writing makes the average Bioware title look like a masterpiece. Since this is a RPG, ignoring the other parts of the game to focus on combat is not an option, as it's supposed to be a whole, nevermind the bugs that are also there and seemingly lame mechanics.

The worst and most pathetic part though are the codexers here attempting to defend this shit. These are probably the same that then later say that anime and X-Piratez! for XCOM are made for pedophiles, hurr durr.
LGBT Codex is quickly becoming reality. 70% of the cool people already quit or got banned and they're what's left. I doubt I'll still be posting here in a year or two. The new generation sucks (with a couple notable exceptions) and the old one are losing interest. I don't blame them.
Does codex ban anyone, though?

Bloodeyes

Arcane
Wow, I knew modern Paizo products are utter shit, but either this has been expanded upon, or the writing makes the average Bioware title look like a masterpiece. Since this is a RPG, ignoring the other parts of the game to focus on combat is not an option, as it's supposed to be a whole, nevermind the bugs that are also there and seemingly lame mechanics.

The worst and most pathetic part though are the codexers here attempting to defend this shit. These are probably the same that then later say that anime and X-Piratez! for XCOM are made for pedophiles, hurr durr.
LGBT Codex is quickly becoming reality. 70% of the cool people already quit or got banned and they're what's left. I doubt I'll still be posting here in a year or two. The new generation sucks (with a couple notable exceptions) and the old one are losing interest. I don't blame them.

So many people. They even change avatar when they get banned so read more threads and you'll see lots of that. You've been a member a while, but maybe you haven't been active recently? Lots of bans. Not wanting to derail this thread into discussing that though. Look around site feedback/GD if you want proof.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

Nah, they're the people who think Firaxis Xcom is actually good.

Sacibengala

Prophet
English becoming lingua franca has been a disaster for the human race. Every population that learns this accursed language devolves into writing sex-charged Harry Potter fanfiction.
Owlcat are westernised urban hipsters. It's a class issue more than anything.

Maybe we should make a nice dossier about em and send it to Putin.
We can't say that we wouldn't know that, they chose Pathfinder as the system/world to adapt, after all.

lightbane

Arcane
I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to Gaming Drama yet, as unlike that subforum, theoretically anyone watching the RPGCodex can see this.

By the way, are you forced to do these romances, or can you gently (or not so gently) shoot down these freaks? IIRC from Dragon Age 2 forward in Bioware games you had to be careful when speaking to your party members, as they wouldn't hesitate to randomly start hitting on you, even when you keep refusing.

Also, I'm not really interested in BG3, but it seems that one also shares the fact that your party members are all unpleasant in body and/or mind.

Why is this a trend lately?

By the way, are you forced to do these romances, or can you gently (or not so gently) shoot down these freaks? IIRC from Dragon Age 2 forward in Bioware games you had to be careful when speaking to your party members, as they wouldn't hesitate to randomly start hitting on you, even when you keep refusing.

When I played the beta for the first time, I accidentaly triggered Daeran's romance. Later he prepared a bath for me, but I told him to fuck off.

Thonius

Arcane

So many people. They even change avatar when they get banned so read more threads and you'll see lots of that. You've been a member a while, but maybe you haven't been active recently? Lots of bans. Not wanting to derail this thread into discussing that though. Look around site feedback/GD if you want proof.
Can you give me a list, preferable in format name - reason? I think people get beaned mostly for shoutboxes shenanigans and doxing.

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to Gaming Drama yet, as unlike that subforum, theoretically anyone watching the RPGCodex can see this.

Also, I'm not really interested in BG3, but it seems that one also shares the fact that your party members are all unpleasant in body and/or mind.

That's how devs/writers see players: retards and faggots with brain rot.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So from reading the first few pages it seems the wokerati get creative licence and they basically created a load of cringe stuff like a Sylvester Stallone flop: and then get kinda pissed of when you call it out.

What I like most about PF:K is that it seemed to be politically neutral with a tongue-in-cheek approach to anything that came up that could be interpreted in multiple ways. There was some lightly woke moments here and there, but nothing serious. Now they seem to be pandering? THe question is whether they are also open to criticism as well?.

Codex Year of the Donut
If I wanted it in gaming drama, I would have put it in gaming drama. This is for discussing content actually in the game.
when you spend a night with the cleric she drinks wine with you and
gives you a goodnight kiss
very lewd

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom