Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I am neither (((Trotskyte nor liberast]]] so of course I am for Russification of culture in Russia and against the western decadence Comrade.
That's based and all but that's just regular old nationalism, not communism.
it's best not to assume srako is anything else than a dime a dozen insane vata

Another pearl of widom from eternal :butthurt: Potato, don't you have some Kwan cock to suck for free? Or do some work for your Germ Master who can call Potato subhuman and be defended by Potato Court? Or to implement another EU directive about climate change and fagots right as the free, independent nation you are?
My favourite Person from Nowhere, Commisar - Maxie is... not a very wise person to say the least. However you are not making a strong case for him being the butthurt one by writing the most butthurt sounding post i read in a couple of days on the Codex. You can be so easily made to become butthurt about the country you live in that I can only assume that some Potato fucks your girlfriend or wife and you are unable to do anything about that.
Some of your "political analysis" is spot on though, but this is another story.
by the virtue of drinking warsaw tap water im the wisest person around

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I am neither (((Trotskyte nor liberast]]] so of course I am for Russification of culture in Russia and against the western decadence Comrade.

Another pearl of widom from eternal :butthurt: Potato, don't you have some Kwan cock to suck for free? Or do some work for your Germ Master who can call Potato subhuman and be defended by Potato Court? Or to implement another EU directive about climate change and fagots right as the free, independent nation you are?
My favourite Person from Nowhere, Commisar - Maxie is... not a very wise person to say the least. However you are not making a strong case for him being the butthurt one by writing the most butthurt sounding post i read in a couple of days on the Codex. You can be so easily made to become butthurt about the country you live in that I can only assume that some Potato fucks your girlfriend or wife and you are unable to do anything about that.

Just compare Potato TV to Russian one Comrade in first there is Russian Aggression in every News program and Putin is now making Potatoes to not get jabbed. In Russian TV there is no mention of Potatoland unless your PiZda goyverment vandalize another Soviet Soldiers monument, begs for Kwan Nukes to be deployed on your teritory (which would result in Potatoland get Nuked mind you) on its or is the only one in EU calling for more sanctions. Russia has nothing to do what Pototoland did in past thirty years yet we are your favorite enemies. Morever Russians dont even visit Potato threads but when you post humorous post about Russia you got tons of
butthurt.png
coming from whom? Mainly Poles. Its been thirty years post the divorce grow up and Live with your Kwan and German Pimps and stop calling us back.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Here is the map from their own website they want to give Petersburg to Sweden, Vladivostok to Japan, Kamchatka to Kwan and reacrate Golden Horde So much Patriotism! So Wow!
This is actually the only way to have peaceful Russia.

Surely, before this division most of the territory should be sterilized by high doses of radiation.

Humbaba

Arcane
Just compare Potato TV to Russian one Comrade in first there is Russian Aggression in every News program and Putin is now making Potatoes to not get jabbed. In Russian TV there is no mention of Potatoland unless your PiZda goyverment vandalize another Soviet Soldiers monument, begs for Kwan Nukes to be deployed on your teritory (which would result in Potatoland get Nuked mind you) on its or is the only one in EU calling for more sanctions. Russia has nothing to do what Pototoland did in past thirty years yet we are your favorite enemies. Morever Russians dont even visit Potato threads but when you post humorous post about Russia you got tons of
butthurt.png
coming from whom? Mainly Poles. Its been thirty years post the divorce grow up and Live with your Kwan and German Pimps and stop calling us back.
Isn't vodka derived from potatoes??? But tbf the Poles should thank Russia for giving them all of that rightful German clay after the war.

Serus

Arcane
Patron

butthurt.png
Yep, you are becoming butthurt so easily when your Promised Land is in question that you can't even think straight anymore. So my dear Man Without Nation or Country to Call His Own, I'll explain it to You. Jak chłop krowie na miedzy, so to speak.
Russia is big, Potato is small(ish). Got it? Currently Potato is of little (short term) interests for Russia, Russians or Putin himself. Since the time of Peter the Great Poland is not an equal partner - or direct danger - to Russia. Capisci? Potato is just one neighbour among many that Russia tries/tried to fuck up has. There are other neighbours for Russia, more interesting ones, at least lately. This is Russian perspective, hence the low interest from Russia and Russians. I hope i made it simple enough for You.
However, from Poland's perspective, things look very different. Russia is the only (great?) power at the border. One that has very long history of invading / occupying / vassalising (and mass-murdering / sending to luxury holidays in Siberia) this country in past ~2,5 centuries. Add to that, Russia is in the aggressive part of its life cycle again, after two(?) decades of crisis. More than that. Aggressive against a country directly bordering Potato. Whether the reasons of this aggression are "justified" or not - it is from Potato perspective irrelevant. It happened, that is what matters.
Only for a deranged butthurt brain situations of a power and one of its neighbour are equal.
And so we solved the mystery why Russia (and Russians!) care less about Potato than vice versa. Hurrah! Are you feeling as a cow who had a good explanation now?

As to forgetting after 30 years? You really think Potatoes are THAT stupid? It is not the number of years that count but, as i tried to explain in another thread, geopolitics. But I really don't want to explain here long term interests of Russia as a great power in its neighbourhoods, including Eastern and Central Europe.

When it comes to Russia and Russians not being butthurt about Poland at all, remind the readers what is the historical occasion commemorated 4 November in Russia? One (re)made as public holiday not that long time ago by Putin

This is also YOUR PiZda (pizda? how creative, level of about 7, maybe 9 years old?) government. You live here, you work here, hopefully pay taxes here. Had been for a very long time. So yes, it is your government, as it is everyone's that lives in given country. Unless you fancy yourself as an anarchist.

Self-Ejected

MajorMace

Self-Ejected
Patron
Isn't vodka derived from potatoes??? But tbf the Poles should thank Russia for giving them all of that rightful German clay after the war.
Makes me wonder, is there a russo-polish equivalent to "you're welcome france" by the yankees ?
I guess the situation is different since Poland no longer is in the russian sphere of influence but was there something like that back then ?

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pillars did not have literal shit demon, so yes, it is a better story.
I see that the quality of writing depends on what is written and not how. I guess fan fiction about Konan the Barbarian will be ideal for you.
Have you considered the possibility that it might depend on both?
IMHO, this would be massively dumb. An interesting story can be told about anything, from the love between Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy to the understanding between humans and a sentient ocean.

Wrath has an interesting story, the style of the writing is more or less consistent, the characters are well built and influential. All the rage that some of the NPC and companions induce means only one: they are good. The worst character is not the demon made of sewage - it is the character that is forgotten 1 paragraph after the introduction.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

butthurt.png
Russbots always lie fucking mongolic scum.

Talk about butthurt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)

Unity Day (also called Day of People's Unity or National Unity Day; Russian: День народного единства, romanized: Denʹ narodnogo yedinstva) is a national holiday in Russia held on 4 November [O.S. 22 October]. It commemorates the popular uprising which expelled Polish–Lithuanian occupation forces from Moscow in November 1612, and more generally the end of the Time of Troubles and turning point of the Polish-Russian War (1605–1618).

The day's name alludes to the idea that all classes of Russian society united to preserve Russian statehood when there was neither a tsar nor a patriarch to guide them. In 1613 tsar Mikhail Romanov instituted a holiday named Day of Moscow’s Liberation from Polish Invaders.[1] It was celebrated in the Russian Empire until 1917, when it was replaced with a commemoration of the Russian Revolution. Unity Day was reinstituted by the Russian Federation in 2005, when the events of the year 1612 have been celebrated instead of those of 1917 every 4 November since. The day is also the feast day of the Russian Orthodox icon of Our Lady of Kazan.

mondblut

Arcane
All the rage that some of the NPC and companions induce means only one: they are good. The worst character is not the demon made of sewage - it is the character that is forgotten 1 paragraph after the introduction.

You must love bioware.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
All the rage that some of the NPC and companions induce means only one: they are good. The worst character is not the demon made of sewage - it is the character that is forgotten 1 paragraph after the introduction.

You must love bioware.
Yes - up to and including Dragon Age II. As the game DA-II is the worst of all the Bioware games I like. However, the plot and characters are good, and I think trying to spread the game over time instead of space was a good experiment.

Israfael

Arcane
Сквозь грозы сияло нам Солнце свободы
И Ленин великий нам путь озарил
Нас вырастил Сталин на верность народу
На труд и на подвиги нас вдохновил!

Thonius

Arcane
Keep your butthurt ideologies of looking forever back to big Russia touched you inappropriately ( you were asking tho by dressing as whore ) and focus on cringe.
Waaa I was born in Poland that warred with Russia since day one and I'm sad that we lost! Waaa.

Russbots always lie fucking mongolic scum.
Oh yeah, in the world of propaganda wars only ONE SIDE LIES. :^)

Rico66

Arcane
Keep your butthurt ideologies of looking forever back to big Russia touched you inappropriately ( you were asking tho by dressing as whore ) and focus on cringe.
Waaa I was born in Poland that warred with Russia since day one and I'm sad that we lost! Waaa.
One of you niggers started to chimp out here though. Maybe just keep Commisar_Putinbot muzzled.

Thonius

Arcane
One of you niggers started to chimp out here though. Maybe just keep Commisar_Putinbot muzzled.
Based, slavs are in fact not white according to KWA. Now someone summon rusty for he is late for his bend the knee ritual.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom