Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter WTF is this

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Jokes aside, how come 90% of PnP playerbase are, as of late, transgender furry pedos?

I'm not sure.. and it's not just pnp, they seem to be multiplying everywhere.
I have several theories;

1. There is something in the food and water, some of us are resistant but many are not and like the lead plumbing theory of yore, it's sending everyone nuts.
2. Aliens, not ((())) but actual aliens, like invasion of the body snatchers.
3. Demonic possession, chaos invasion.
4. Mass hysteria/religious globohomo fervour similar to how many religions/political movements have had bouts of jihad/crusade/witch burning/cultural revolutions etc..

..it seems to be a persistant human condition that insists some people have to be annoying/genocidal to other people.. and we either kill them or wait for them to get bored of being twats.

Unless it is aliens/demons in which case, we are all going to die.

Alien/demon case would sure make things easier. Just lock and load and make sure your tinfoil Doom helmet is ready to rock.

Sadly, it's just the (ill) logical end of a cultural trend reaching its apex. The trend will subside, divide, create new idioms and cults, and become ever more chaotic and bizarre as entropy increases. I keep using the zombie metaphor because it works. You can't stop the horde, all you can do is try to stay alive and not become one of the infected.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
It's just the interaction of mass and the individual as usual, but amplified to the extreme via internet+social media. They obv. get satisfaction and confirmation in their circles and it really doesn't matter to them if its artificial. It doesn't even matter if their new avatars are completely artifical and tbh totally stupid, as it makes them feel they belong. It's just, like, giggles, and pussies and, like, wow.
You could also say close to terminal stage of decline in a society.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
By the way I'm not making this up, this is literally what's being said, the conversations make no sense.

Do you have timestamps, and if so, can I trouble you to share them? I want to show this to some buddies of mine but I really don't want to sift through 2 hours of cancer.

Oracscube

Formerly known as Oracsbox
Patron
Do you have timestamps, and if so, can I trouble you to share them? I want to show this to some buddies of mine but I really don't want to sift through 2 hours of cancer.

I don't no, I'm sorry.. and to find the requisite moments would require me to watch it again and I don't think I could do that and stay sane.
The whole video is insanity, so just show them any of it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom