Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress X-Piratez! Ironman! No spoilers! Oldschool X-COM Total Conversion with mutant amazon pirates. Death to the star gods!

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Welp, that was quick.
8XqNNqL.png

Huh, haven't seen this one before. You know, I don't even want to trade the liber in for tokens, I just want another lightning book.
3ZVY4SO.png

No enemies nearby?
ZJpxLX5.png

Did not expect this. I mean, yeah, they're cannibals... but this is a rank B mission. These are... completely trivial.
xfVrOhS.png

I guess they're HP sponges at least. But they use blowguns and bows vs our power armour and tanks. This is a joke. I was expecting a bunch of werewolves or something.
lnwo4HQ.png

Pro tip: If you would like to throw the magical throwing hammer, do not select 'Throw'. That will casually toss it on the ground.
vjl0SRC.png

Bizarre mission. Like this was much easier than the Rank C mission with the funky zombies.
ADnk2C6.png

Got this from another date with Saya. Apparently she dispenses random info for us now. Cool.
6VteD3W.png

Another nice random event! Not sure power armoured catgirls will beat blitz ones, but would be nice to have a better outfit for space missions...
oRYkoJQ.png

Decided to do another base raid since we're in such good shape now. Seems we got the trader guild this time! Thought we did this before but maybe that was my original playthrough before the LP.
sRWfgZM.png

Anyways, they have these guys. They're like tanks that can bite you. Except they die to miniguns because they lack armour.
5iu3LLA.png

Unfortunately, killing the boomasaurus and everything else nearby did not stop the enemy from firing a fucking rocket directly at our equipment stash. So that got blown up. This is what is left. God I hate these stupid fucking base missions. What was I supposed to do, go in with the bare minimum of equipment then just fucking leave when the map loads and I find out I brought the wrong weapons? I guess I should be happy the bombard shells didn't explode and kill us all.
tZWVe2s.png

This was the tank that did that by the way. Threaded the needle from over here, probably rolled in from 3 screens away. Good luck avoiding that shit!
FJ8pz1Y.png

Apparently the boomasaurus can explode when killed. Good to know.
cV1YlZJ.png

I'm rushing this mission pretty hard, partly from confidence and partly because I'm just salty. We took some unnecesary wounds for sure.
LMvAQjA.png

YAY. We got fuck all!
wyGJAM3.png

List of shit we lost. Items of note: Mono claws (thats a diamond, half a hovertank right there!) 3 poisoned daggers (poison is a bitch to get, I'll have to build a hive to replace those probably) AC-Cry ammo (Can't be made or bought, only looted from the exterminator guys) Herder Staff (Rare drop from a very particular mission I haven't seen in like a year, incredibly powerful too) and various high level weapons and ammo that are expensive or difficult to make, like the fucking 6 force blades or all that XG shit or the Fatties.
iD78j38.png
JdzuBtS.png
Ih4Cifk.png

We did get this guy in exchange, to be fair. Never even saw him, he surrendered after we killed the last tank.
44VxA9u.png

Still fucking mad.
WzVj9VY.png

Oh, wow, great, that makes up for everything! (These are actually pretty decent but still, fuck this mission.)
EhDHXMq.png

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Well, seems we won't need to repeat that ordeal, at least. Not sure what I'd do different if we did, the only other thing we could bring would be space suits, and while they'd take way less warp damage, they'd get annihilated by the miniguns or plasma.
There's one thing to note here, in that this mission is the only way I know of to get glitterdust, and if you move the storyline forward the mission eventually obsoletes itself. So you may want to build up a stockpile.

Guildmaster is also a good pickup.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
So, uh, yeah. No way I'm getting this done before the trip. I may or may not do another update or two, but once I'm there I probably won't, as whatever time I do spend playing vidya will probably be keeping my Dom 6 game running. So this is likely going on a long hiatus.
Have a nice trip :)

Fkn star god mind control

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom