Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

You all need to apologize so we can move forward

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
He said while posting a gif of a jewess portraying a nazi.
Don't talk shit about my wife from another life, bitch!
U find that hook nosed goblin abomination attractive?
I would give my life for Aya Cash and string you up by your nose. My love for her is no secret and I hold zero shame.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You would put ur penis into that? Ur not being sarcastic? Dear lord...
true-romance-samuel-l-jackson.gif

Also madbringer bitchboy done gonna git her ASS beat if she keep talkin SHEEIT

madbringer

Arcane
It's like I always say, there are those who realize how fucked the world is, there are those who want to make it worse, and then... there are those for which there are no words.

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Theo does live rent free in many heads, she
:nocountryforshitposters:
Yes, she, she posted that she was a "trans femme" on fucking Resetera in 2018 I think. For all I know that could mean that she self Identified (past tense because you know how it goes, 2018) as a Spongebob genderbend otherkin fictionkin named Spongetomboy or something or just felt like a woman with some male traits, this is 2018 we're talking about and she isn't old. People think all sorts of shit while growing up. They get indoctrinated from birth into the current satanic status quo. All the shit you learned while growing up contains satanic mind traps like thinking violence is cool and such nonsense. For decades now the focus of the indoctrination has been trans and the genderbullshit. People take damage and acquire traits over the course of life and falling into these traps is nigh unavoidable.

If she is trans, well, deception is wrong of course. Still not a big deal.

I want shoutbox back.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Theo does live rent free in many heads, she
:nocountryforshitposters:
Yes, she, she posted that she was a "trans femme" on fucking Resetera in 2018 I think. For all I know that could mean that she self Identified (past tense because you know how it goes, 2018) as a Spongebob genderbend otherkin fictionkin named Spongetomboy or something or just felt like a woman with some male traits, this is 2018 we're talking about and she isn't old. People think all sorts of shit while growing up. They get indoctrinated from birth into the current satanic status quo. All the shit you learned while growing up contains satanic mind traps like thinking violence is cool and such nonsense. For decades now the focus of the indoctrination has been trans and the genderbullshit. People take damage and acquire traits over the course of life and falling into these traps is nigh unavoidable.

If she is trans, well, deception is wrong of course. Still not a big deal.

I want shoutbox back.
He is a tranny. Deception is wrong of course. It is a big deal.

That fucking tranny and his accomplice roguey killed shoutbox.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
People think all sorts of shit while growing up. They get indoctrinated from birth into the current satanic status quo. All the shit you learned while growing up contains satanic mind traps like thinking violence is cool and such nonsense.

Grasping for straws here really, If he was deceived and indoctrinated he would not continue to peddle that shit but understand how harmful it is.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
People think all sorts of shit while growing up. They get indoctrinated from birth into the current satanic status quo. All the shit you learned while growing up contains satanic mind traps like thinking violence is cool and such nonsense.

Grasping for straws here really, If he was deceived and indoctrinated he would not continue to peddle that shit but understand how harmful it is.

Yeah, just like being a neo-Nazi in this day and age. The Codex has limits and... wait, what?

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath

Yeah, just like being a neo-Nazi in this day and age. The Codex has limits and... wait, what?

Ah, so you think that theodora is morally and individually so incoherent and corrupt that he is basically as stable and bound to reality as a real neo-nazi in current times, got ya. I think you are wrong but I can see where you are getting that vibe.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
Yeah, just like being a neo-Nazi
muaW8lX.jpg

He is returning

Who? Drumpf or you? I like how you managed to sneak another selfie into this one.
HeroMarine

It has its advantages being Mexican, you have access to fashionable items like hats. Can you get me one?
Sure, here, go for it: https://www.amazon.sa/-/en/Sombrero-Hats-Child-Adult-Costume/dp/B01N4OSAG0

These are more your style, though: https://www.amazon.com/Africa-Fashion-Packable-Outdoor-African/dp/B0B9WR72DV/
https://www.amazon.com/Trendy-Apparel-Shop-Embroidered-Structured/dp/B07BB62DJ7/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom