Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

You all need to apologize so we can move forward

madbringer

Arcane
I blame all of you for shoutbox being gone. The nitrate chlorine I will be releasing into major american water supplies has nothing to do with it.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Me to shoutbox:
6dd06bbd-ccbe-4f70-bceb-b84a5b9ab786_text.gif

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I blame all of you for shoutbox being gone. The nitrate chlorine I will be releasing into major american water supplies has nothing to do with it.

At least you're not blaming DU. After all, if promoting a heroin-addicted transsexual prostitute doesn't demonstrate good judgement, what does?

You can always join us here: https://rpghq.org/
No shoutbox there

Gregz

Arcane

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Guys, I'm not posting here on this website that I'm posting this on right now anymore. I'm posting on another website now because I don't like posting here anymore.

So there.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I didn't tho. Not sure what exactly you think I found so funny.

And it's not being coy, I just don't have anything useful to say to that. It's just strange.

Beastro

Arcane
Compromise: reinstate the shoutbox and just take it off the main page so fucking losers who hate things they have complete control over avoiding can be babied into a life conducive to their own happiness.

People need Shoutbox detox.

hqdefault.jpg

Seriously, this is the dumbest addiction I've seen so far and I knew a guy who failed uni thanks to playing too much of an emulated Everquest server that was shutdown a few months afterwards completely wiping all his progress.

Last edited:

madbringer

Arcane
I didn't tho. Not sure what exactly you think I found so funny.

And it's not being coy, I just don't have anything useful to say to that. It's just strange.
I never got the full story, but from what I understand u had it with trannyposting and told DU to (((shut it down))). Also someone got doxed or w/e. That's my understanding.

The Dopamine Cleric

Prospernaut
Shitposter
Most of the drama over the shoutbox had more to do with the most NEET butthurt autists being cucks because theo is trans and they still thirsty.

And probably me posting hitler spam

ontopolus skinwalker fantadoma humbama the usual brainpans

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

At least you're not blaming DU. After all, if promoting a heroin-addicted transsexual prostitute doesn't demonstrate good judgement, what does?

You can always join us here: https://rpghq.org/

Yeah it's great there, and all the friends who have been missing on the codex are back again, join us and have fun

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I never got the full story, but from what I understand u had it with trannyposting and told DU to (((shut it down))). Also someone got doxed or w/e. That's my understanding.
I don't have DU wrapped around my pinkie, regardless of what some people think. (And I will forever be rent free in said people's minds, trans or not -- not, but it's a tired conversation and should be irrelevant to video games.)

DU wrote pretty extensively about how this isn't on me; but some people will double down on things no matter how wrong they are. What can you do?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom